Neymar Jr.

lulu pk

lulu pk

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The big problem of Neymar is the excess in Brazil you can hear the name Neymar speak all day and still if you have time the nights.
The Brazilian for example, is already sick of hearing Galvão Bueno and part of the media cite Neymar, it's Neymar all the time, this has already become a meme in social networks and on the streets people also feel the excesses, very much doubt until this is paid by his businessmen to raise the name Neymar.
The international press, after many expectations about Neymar, was disappointed, because many other players presented a much better football than Neymar and nor has been so valued, so now they criticize Neymar.
The press in Brazil has been defending Neymar, and continues to manipulate the people to believe that he is a great player, because sports newspapers can be tended to what they want, not the truth.
As a person who likes football, after comparing Neymar, Mbappe, Cuadrado, Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi and others, I see Neymar as a great theater.
I still say, for any coach to get along with Neymar it is necessary to let him play even if he wants, otherwise it is confusion.

I like your post very much specially the part when you say:

As a person who likes football, after comparing Neymar, Mbappe, Cuadrado, Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi and others, I see Neymar as a great theater.

I feel same about Neymar.I forget all the best move/moments that he made on the match when he start to over react a fault on him.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not know what the press in other countries are like, but in brazil it seems that Neymar's businesspeople pay journalists to praise him all the time.
Worst of all, Neymar is not at all charismatic, and at the beginning of his career he had a fight with his coach Dorival Junio ​​of the Santos FC team that resulted in the dismissal of Dorival, as well as other retrospects of his career, when he started to win a lot of money playing for Santos, he even insulted fans alleged what he spends in 1 day with the dog herself she what worker earns the whole year working.
At Paris Saint German he still says he had problems with Cavaniior.
The presenter Galvão Bueno, being the biggest sports journalist, suffers many memes in social networks for talking about Neymar all the time, so Neymar even for Brazilians was sick.
Now Neymar's controversy extends to pokerstars, who does not remember the Neymar Jr. freeroll that PokerStars gave, at the time he made his deposit he won Neymar Jr. tickets, and even for those who do not know Neymar has a wsop bracelet, a WSOP event where all 9 players played to lose and Neymar won. How far does all this privilege go? In my opposition it is very strange an ordinary person to be so pleased without real merit.

Last edited:
Jooseme

Jooseme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neymar is hilarious. I think he's trolling everyone.

A

Aglarion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is a great player and he gets fouled a lot, but he clearly exaggerates a lot as well.
This will not favor him in the long run, he should try to emulate Messi's behavior instead of Ronaldo who deserves an oscar for his dives...

ZerchGarza

ZerchGarza

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a Mexican living in the USA, I was surprised to see how easily Neymar was falling and how it took him eternities to get up against México and it made me laugh to see how hard it was to get him down and how quick he got up after a fall when Brazil played Belgium and they were down on the score. Just saying.... Hes good but look at Messi... When do you see him acting? He doesn't even go down easily.

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neymar had a lot of dramatic falls let's say, especially in penalty area, just because he was played under a huge pressure, personally i strongly believe that he gave most of himself for Brazil and if just he was playing casually, if he could beat the pressure he would show more and Brazil will be playing in semi final now.
It's on coach hands, maybe i'm wrong, but if coach can't make a player like Neymar feeling casually on the field and help him show a full potential than he is not good enough to lead one of the best teams in the world such is Brazil.
Not just a Neymar, most players in Brazil team were playing pretty much nervous...

J

Jenya Zemlyanukhin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
much is said about him badly. But you can not miss his level of play and skill. Definitely a great footballer. I'm not brazilian ))

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is talent, obviously, but you just need to stop dealing with nonsense and concentrate fully on football and the game, then will show the true player in yourself!

alan moises

alan moises

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
in my choice and a differentiated player
but still below some, I think it's unfair to be off the top 10 in the world.

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is a very good football player, young and overpaid, so now he is a bad actor.
Only person to blame: Neymar Jr.

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It seems that he is finally admitting to embellishment in the World Cup. This is a very small, but important step in his maturation process. Who knows, maybe someday he'll be a Brazilian football hero that reasonable people can look up to without feeling that nagging shame.

steelheart

steelheart

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
He is talented, of course, but his show is unnecessary and is backfiring at him. Furthermore, since changing teams, his level has decreased significantly.

J

jb551

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
neymar

I think that Neymar is so full of himself.He´s spoiled.I´m brasilian but I don´t like his acts during the game,He simulates a lot!
concordo,ser bom nao da o direito de enganar os outros.

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Neymar is a actor rich enough not to care about anyone. How the brazilian media says: Neymar is a kid, a gold kid.

I don't like your personality, he is not reliable.

Z

zohnum

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neymar is a good player and a great fall falls.

BlackMember

BlackMember

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Neimar simulates a lot, but this does not cancel the fact that he is one of the best football players in the world at the moment.

Ninja Jyraia

Ninja Jyraia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that neymar is only a jumper or a diver.He is a good player but is stuck up.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
im not a fan of him at all. But suarez is a player a truly dislike.

M

midoooo90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, he too sometimes pretends. But in general, it shows an incredible game

D

Den Chernik

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Неймар-Младший

Neimar the good fellow! Not every person will achieve such success! He is over man

, such people are compared to the gods!

Y

ypiru

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neymar is a good soccer player, but his brain is the opposite… i can't understand why he keeps throwing himself… million of players would like to play world cup… but he isn't … shame to brazil...

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well believe that the problem of neymar is solving in the ball as soon as the French championship begins, but I believe that fifa was injunction of leaves him out of the top 10 but he goes of the turn over.

F

fantasyyboyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really great player like him, I came to Real Madrid to replace Cristiano Ronaldo. If you stay at PSG long will the shadow of Mbape.