ScoobyEdu

ScoobyEdu

How about some fun games?
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Speaking of Neymar, what a pity to get hurt once more.
But I think he could play smarter when it comes to handling the tough innings, but we also have to understand why it's just the way they can stop him. It's a talent, it's an idol and we Brazilians can only hope that it improves, evolves and brings us many glories ...

J

jekan85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
neymar talented but he still needs a lot of work on himself

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neymar is a great player, ok. But he was WAY over evaluated by PSG. He doesn´t wroth that much of money ever. It was the wrost investment of Football history...
PSG it is not gonna win the Champions this year again. And the next, probably not.

J

jekan85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sorry for neymar he will miss the match with man united

J

jofieloviedo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like neymar

Neymar jr is a good player and he just play his own style and other player always want to take him down cause he is just too good for most of them, I would like to say I am a not a neymar's fan boy but it is a fact he is an amazing player and to be honest I guess if he'd wouldn't left barcelona he would be even better than he is right now I think psg is a good club but in my opinion neymar could never shows his best and win champions if he keep playing there. Hopefully he leave psg and get back to barcelona.

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neymar is top 10 player but those acting skills feh. I do not want to look than he does that.

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A few months after punching a football fan, Neymar has been accused of raping a girl in Paris.

This guy is like a trouble magnet.

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Neymar is a great player but can not be compared to Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. Besides lacking football, there is no idol posture. Neymar has some attitudes that would never be made by Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo.

S

sergo1203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a lot of public relations, many honors, a lot of talk ... I think it's overrated.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neymar is a cry baby. Mentaly weak. Now acused of sexual abuse...
Very bad example for the kids and worst investment of Football history by PSG.
brazil will not win another World Cup with him. Only after his stop playing.

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Neymar is a very overrated player. Yes, he is an outstanding athlete, but still overrated

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Neymar is a great player, but a very weak citizen! He has limited potential intelligence to be a legend, he does not know how to deal with people, destroying his own image. It was a spoiled little boy (and he is) who never grew humanly and mentally

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What happens when people talk a lot about Neymar is that he has the potential to be one of the greatest of all time (or perhaps the greatest).
He is really very fast, very precise and very skilled, he could become the greatest scorer on the planet, Neymar could be much more than Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo together.
He just needed to focus all his energy on playing football.
But he does not care much about it.

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He's a great player and the soccer is only one game. Why should you manage to raise sport to something bordering on religion? The guy is just a player (one of better). The expectation is yours.

The problem with this current society is not allowing yourself to be who you are. That sounds stupid to me.

Think about.

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He's a great player and the soccer is only one game. Why should you manage to raise sport to something bordering on religion? The guy is just a player (one of better). The expectation is yours.

The problem with this current society is not allowing yourself to be who you are. That sounds stupid to me.

Think about.
True [emoji106][emoji106][emoji122][emoji122]

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am Brazilian and I do not believe that this girl Neymar estruprou

I think he's an excellent player but totally unprepared for life was involved in an affair with a woman who was actually craving o dinheiro dele.
This world is for lawyers absence of values ​​a woman says estruprada and ready now soccer player Neymar is out of the clear law that did not happen but it had to be tackled once and for all is the opportunities that some people want to get fame and make money raising slander people or famous companies.

I believe that human beings have to have more love in your heart and if you want fame and money have to look for legal means no way this girl is doing

Of course it must be ascertained the truth and hear if in fact something happened, but I think difficult and the final decision must punish the guilty

:jd4:mateuspoker

A

AxelJPB77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neymar Jr

Neymar is a person to admire the people who criticize him is not half as successful as he is, let's stop criticizing and better enjoy those successful people so that one day we will be able to be like them, let us return the good and the bad without judging, I think that is one of the keys for the human being, for success humility first of all.:)

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mbappe in my opinion individually much stronger than Neymar

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I am Brazilian and I do not believe that this girl Neymar estruprou

I think he's an excellent player but totally unprepared for life was involved in an affair with a woman who was actually craving o dinheiro dele.
This world is for lawyers absence of values ​​a woman says estruprada and ready now soccer player Neymar is out of the clear law that did not happen but it had to be tackled once and for all is the opportunities that some people want to get fame and make money raising slander people or famous companies.

I believe that human beings have to have more love in your heart and if you want fame and money have to look for legal means no way this girl is doing

Of course it must be ascertained the truth and hear if in fact something happened, but I think difficult and the final decision must punish the guilty

:jd4:mateuspoker

The images are clear on the video! Neymar was saved by the VAR in the 45 minutes of the second half. :D

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A great player nonetheless,but a little bit of an actor. He really needs to focus and play as hard as he can to reach the Balon’dor top 3 this year, because there are strong contestants for the spot. Overall a boy with a huge potential.

kaper0071

kaper0071

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I like Neymar as a player. Just like Ronaldo as a player too and Messi like as a player too. But Neymar did pass, compared to the last two. And perhaps this criticism is just the same justified. In PSG he is now replaced by Mbappe, and Neymar plays a secondary role.

magik9118

magik9118

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Brazilian are the best players at football..!go nj

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I was never a huge fan of Neymar Jr.

I think that there are other players, like Messi, Ronaldo, Salah, Mbappe, that are better than him. I would like to see him win a big trophy with the national team of Brazil, but it's something quite difficult.