Neymar Jr.

K

KentBazemore24

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neymar was fun at first , skill and everything. But now at PSG , he's become so much easy to hate. Complains everytimes, shows no respect, acts on the pitch, control his football club. I hate him lol but he's a good football player, but not the best and I don't think he'll be the best one day. For me , he is on the way down already.

Shishkin30

Shishkin30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No comments. football is a male sport. And because of Neimar, he turns into a ballet.

drejva11

drejva11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is definetely a very good player , but when it comes to money his brain is off. He is too greedy.

D

dbguimaraes87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neymar is indeed a very good player but I think he made a terrible mistake when he left Barcelona to go to Paris.

Now he is playing at one league that isn´t as good as La Liga and for some reason he ins t playing in the same level that he played in Barcelona.

Federal_001

Federal_001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in poker it is zero, the luck goes

H

HugoGoltz5521

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Neymar is a great player, but like every great player he also has his flaws, that's his way of falling, it's his way of provoking the adversary that usually works.

J

jimbob12

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
he's a good player but there is many players that just act like they have been hit by a bus just with a tap

Leko

Leko

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He is the king of the simulations ( spend 14 min on the ground on World Cup ) ... has talent, but he's wasted it with the useless simulations

bmw1983kaz

bmw1983kaz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Words cannot explain how I feel about the guy and no it's not positive haha.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He should stand up more and play like it suppose to be. He is making so much money so if wins or loose it is not an issue anymore.
His crybaby atitude is only bad for him and the sport.
He changed his way after the bad World Cup. Let s see how it goes on the America Cup in brazil this year. It is a tough sport, not for sissies.

N

neymar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
neymar is the greatest player that history have seen

people like to speak badly of Neymar Jr saying that he is fall falls, in that is the most hunted player in the cup, what else picks up in the game and by falling with the blows is criticized, look for the players of other teams like Belgium, England, Colombia and others who make a movie and are not criticized, let the Neymar Jr play quietly.

he is the best player i have ever seen.Having mbappe and cavani foward paris could win the champions league

M

marksondias

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
the brat is good ball, just lower the ego, the rest he knows how to do well ...

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like him, he has a lot of talent, but he behaves like a clown :)

greek132

greek132

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think he is not in the same league like Messi and cristiano

F0STER20

F0STER20

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neymar is a very talented player. But he has a character like a child and therefore he does not become the best player on the planet. He looks more like an actor than a football player

L

Laishyy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Point about Neymar is that every good player have haters. He simulates a lot, like many football players do, but he supposed to be one of the best players in the world. He doesnt really need to fall like a drunk animal. He just gives the reason to be haten for those who wants to hate anyway.
And ye, i dont like him at all.

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neymar is incredible on the field with a ball, but without it is very messy and it is really so that he falls to any possible contact and a duel with opponents. He was a bit disappointed at the World Championship where he fell and simulated too much, but I do not challenge his quality with the ball and his technique, the shot and the speed he has. He's a great footballer, but he needs to get a little bit of a behavior without a ball and be stronger in the duel.

beza23

beza23

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As he is a good player.But his behavior on the field is sometimes very bad.

beza23

beza23

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neymar is a very talented player. But he has a character like a child and therefore he does not become the best player on the planet. He looks more like an actor than a football player
I support your opinion

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
neymar

the problem with neymar is that he made an ego decision when he was at barca being at a top level because he wanted to try to be better than messi and thought that at barca he was always gonna be behind him, currently he recognizes this and is trying to get back to barca. He is a great player but you can see by how he plays that when he acts in ego and tries to do excesive dribbles he does not help the team as much as he could

MsNutHand

MsNutHand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I fully agree with you! Neymar is a great player and I hope that after all these rain of bad things that was told about him that they leave him alone playing his top level soccer which is undenyable!!!

people like to speak badly of Neymar Jr saying that he is fall falls, in that is the most hunted player in the cup, what else picks up in the game and by falling with the blows is criticized, look for the players of other teams like Belgium, England, Colombia and others who make a movie and are not criticized, let the Neymar Jr play quietly.

B

Blackout09

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neymar is the biggest flopper in Football. Great talent but flops way too much.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think Neymar is a great player but he lacks some of the professionalism of the CR7, and the description of Messi, but Neymar is at the same level as CR7 and Messi

FerC182

FerC182

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

playing discreetly is one thing, but playing the theater there is no longer legal, I will be sincere neymar plays very well but does not have maturity yet, he seems like a brat in the field with his attitudes, he falls a lot, I think 98% of the times he falls, he exaggerates in acting, if he were more humble he would not have that persecution that people do with him

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
neymar

he is without a doubt a great player but he has a lot of ego and he tries to do excesive dribbles when he doesnt even have to when he played in barca a lot of games you could notice it.