Neymar Jr.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
people like to speak badly of Neymar Jr saying that he is fall falls, in that is the most hunted player in the cup, what else picks up in the game and by falling with the blows is criticized, look for the players of other teams like Belgium, England, Colombia and others who make a movie and are not criticized, let the Neymar Jr play quietly.

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
people like to speak badly of Neymar Jr saying that he is fall falls, in that is the most hunted player in the cup, what else picks up in the game and by falling with the blows is criticized, look for the players of other teams like Belgium, England, Colombia and others who make a movie and are not criticized, let the Neymar Jr play quietly.
I don't agree. Neymar has some unsolved thing in his mind, he wants to be the center of attentions all the time. He plays well so doesn't need to be appearing by this way.

cocojambo

cocojambo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that Neymar is so full of himself.He´s spoiled.I´m brasilian but I don´t like his acts during the game,He simulates a lot!

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't agree. Neymar has some unsolved thing in his mind, he wants to be the center of attentions all the time. He plays well so doesn't need to be appearing by this way.
You have to understand that he is a star. The only way to stop it is to hurt him. Neymar will soon be the best in the world. Everyone who criticizes him, especially those from other countries, is envious of not having a player like him in his country.

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i agree 100%. neymar gets hit like no other player

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He is simply one of the best actors on the court, nothing more to say about this player

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is a great player no doubt about it. But he is like a little boy crying when got hit. Fell on the group, rolls over like his leg is broken. I dont like his attitude. Bad example for other players, kids and the sport.
It is a rough sport so he should be more tough not a sissy boy... PSG did a great mistake paying so much for a guy like that...

Y

ypiru

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
True! I think the same. He has a great ability but he is using it wrong!

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
He is a joke. So much talent but his actions make him impossible to like, for me at least

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neymar is the best football player of the world.He will be 6th champion with brazil.

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I would love to see this whiny little bitch actually get hurt once, and have no one believe him - no foul, teammates ignoring him.

The only solution to players like him (diving cheaters) is red cards in the qualifying rounds.

Edit: He is also the weakest player on the pitch mentally. If Belgium can get into his head early, they are half way to the quarters.

Last edited:
georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I would love to see this whiny little bitch actually get hurt once, and have no one believe him - no foul, teammates ignoring him.

The only solution to players like him (diving cheaters) is red cards in the qualifying rounds.

Edit: He is also the weakest player on the pitch mentally. If Belgium can get into his head early, they are half way to the quarters.

A good description of one of the 'SUPER STARS' of modern football!

LoL!!!:bike:

papi1207

papi1207

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

agree 100% cheers m8 :beer:

S

step055

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t know if he simulates a lot,but I think that he is a great professional and Enjoy, watching his play

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
You have to understand that he is a star. The only way to stop it is to hurt him. Neymar will soon be the best in the world. Everyone who criticizes him, especially those from other countries, is envious of not having a player like him in his country.

We don't have Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Hazard or Coutniho in my country, but everyone I know loves those players and hates Neymar. Don't accuse people of being envious, you look silly.

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Cudos to Neymar for not treating this game like a diving competition. A sportscaster on a Canadian network said that he had spent 14 minutes on the ground in Brazil's first four games of the World Cup. Yesterday he didn't roll once that I saw. Apparently, someone (probably not Neymar) decided that enough was enough. My only question would be; what took you so long?

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The embelishments were pretty pathetic ,he was fouled at times and didnt get calls based on it being so over the top far to often

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With him I don´t think Brazil has a chance on the next World Cup or any competition. Bad influence on the team and Country. Such a cry baby...

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Neymar - Balloon Burst

The big problem of Neymar is the excess in Brazil you can hear the name Neymar speak all day and still if you have time the nights.
The Brazilian for example, is already sick of hearing Galvão Bueno and part of the media cite Neymar, it's Neymar all the time, this has already become a meme in social networks and on the streets people also feel the excesses, very much doubt until this is paid by his businessmen to raise the name Neymar.
The international press, after many expectations about Neymar, was disappointed, because many other players presented a much better football than Neymar and nor has been so valued, so now they criticize Neymar.
The press in Brazil has been defending Neymar, and continues to manipulate the people to believe that he is a great player, because sports newspapers can be tended to what they want, not the truth.
As a person who likes football, after comparing Neymar, Mbappe, Cuadrado, Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi and others, I see Neymar as a great theater.
I still say, for any coach to get along with Neymar it is necessary to let him play even if he wants, otherwise it is confusion.

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neymar is a flopper, nothing more nothing less.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He's a clown. We saw beautiful somersaults on the field. He ruined his reputation. He's a "star" and it broke him. He won't be the best player in the football world. He can only be the best in the circus.

chatocham

chatocham

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neymar Is A Diver

He plays well but dives a lot.That's why Brazil lost.He is an actor diver.