NBA betting thread 2019/2020

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why are people betting atlanta? Line is 5 flat on acr. I fade Atlanta against every good team, and I will tonight also. I think that's all I'll be on tonight. Now that football seasons is over I'm going full casual.

Atlanta and Boston have history. Got to 5 flat wow - people were betting on that trend of win one lose one win one lose one .... +7 seemed large to me even with the trend. Atlanta only lost by 3 in Boston last time they met. I figured a good tussle was upcoming again. Unfortunately, Atlanta played crappy in 3rd quarter and didn't score enough to back door cover.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Got down to 4.5 at one point, but I had already bet it at 5. Atlanta tend to play 1 half and choke. That's why I fade them. It's as predictable as possible in the NBA this year. They can be up 10 at half and still find a way to lose by double digits so often against teams that are at least solid.
Atlanta and Boston have history. Got to 5 flat wow - people were betting on that trend of win one lose one win one lose one .... +7 seemed large to me even with the trend. Atlanta only lost by 3 in Boston last time they met. I figured a good tussle was upcoming again. Unfortunately, Atlanta played crappy in 3rd quarter and didn't score enough to back door cover.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yikes, you're laying get it heavy tonight. Those big lines scare me off. Hope you cash them.
Monday (2-3) -$130.00/ -1.30 Units
Overall (73-58-4) +$920/+9.20 Units

Recap - Porzingis gets hot and helps Mavs down Pacers (0-1), Brooklyn rolls Phoenix (1-0), Hawks miss spread by 1 and lose by 8 to Celtics (0-1), Miami stomped Philly (0-1) and Memphis plays tenacious defense and wins by 14 against Detroit (1-0)

Tuesday-

Houston (-13.5) @ Home Vs Charlotte - Hornets on back to back - lost by 12 @ Home vs Orlando yesterday

Lakers (-12) @ Home vs San Antonio - Spurs on back to back but Clippers then Lakers is a little much lol

1 Unit - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2-0 both covered pretty easily.

Looking good for you too ribby, you covered the first, and the Lakers are up 16 right now.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Boston -5 hook
At home against Orlando. I feel this line is low without the hook.

Kind of want to gamble on denver. They have played well shorthanded and I think they are being given too many points just because they are playing the 3rd in 4 nights while the jazz have had rest. Denver are more consistent regardless of situation. I'm going to lay off on this one unless it hits 10.

D

ddesai08

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
online nba betting

What do most people use to bet online. Ive been using Bodava but looking for new sites as well.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kind of want to gamble on denver. They have played well shorthanded and I think they are being given too many points just because they are playing the 3rd in 4 nights while the jazz have had rest. Denver are more consistent regardless of situation. I'm going to lay off on this one unless it hits 10.
I really am gambling on Denver. I have them picked to win this one even with the short rest. I think they played well last night and I am hoping despite the quick turn around they are starting to hit their stride and have the same kind of results tonight. I realize its against a MUCH better team and definitely not the most comfortable bet I have ever placed but I have won eight in a row so I am going to take risk. Like I said, I really am gambling on Denver. I realize they just lost to the Pistons but they also just beat the Bucks and the Jazz before that.

My other bet for tonight is a parlay for both Raptors and the Nets to win. All my bets for the three games tonight are on the money line though, not feeling the points in the Raptors or Nets game but fairly confident on both wins.

Last edited:
S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
5dimes is the best online book hands down. I also use bovada, acr, and bol. I always check 5dimes first though. Their lines are the most accurate, and other books adjust due to them. What does that mean? Means you can get great lines on other books before they adjust the lines.
What do most people use to bet online. Ive been using Bodava but looking for new sites as well.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man... I really do want to bet them but something has me reluctant on it so I'm just passing. Unless the line moves anyway.

I like the parlay, both were games I was considering, but I feel the Boston game would cash most often of the 3 on the spread. All 3 are similar lines.
I really am gambling on Denver. I have them picked to win this one even with the short rest. I think they played well last night and I am hoping despite the quick turn around they are starting to hit their stride and have the same kind of results tonight. I realize its against a MUCH better team and definitely not the most comfortable bet I have ever placed but I have won eight in a row so I am going to take risk. Like I said, I really am gambling on Denver. I realize they just lost to the Pistons but they also just beat the Bucks and the Jazz before that.

My other bet for tonight is a parlay for both Raptors and the Nets to win. All my bets for the three games tonight are on the money line though, not feeling the points in the Raptors or Nets game but fairly confident on both wins.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Boston covered easy after a bad first half. Won by 16.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That comeback for the raptors to win by 1 at the end huh. They were down 20 at one point. Nice hit on thathe ml parlay.

Denver losing, but hanging in there.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That comeback for the raptors to win by 1 at the end huh. They were down 20 at one point. Nice hit on thathe ml parlay.

Denver losing, but hanging in there.
Boom! :rock: Won both, streak continues. I got lucky with both but I'll take it.

Last edited:
Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Tonight in NBA

Knicks vs Magic

Over 207.5 points @1.91

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lets see if we can push the streak to 11 and 12 with another couple parlays tonight. I took the Bucks at -6.5 and the over of 226 in that game and added wins by the Pelicans and Lakers tonight to round out the parlay. Also added a parlay of just wins by Bucks and Pelicans but that was early this morning and I hadn't had time to think about it or wake up to what I really wanted to do.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Damn streak will come to an end but not going to lose much though because of the first parlay from this morning.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tuesday (2-0) +$200.00/ +2.0 Units Overall (75-58-4) +$1120/+11.20 Units

Recap - Rockets win by 15 over Hornets (1-0) and Lakers crush Spurs (1-0)

Friday-

Philly (-5) @ Home vs Memphis - 76ers have dropped 4 straight on the road. Good to be home!

Utah (-8.5) @ Home vs Portland - Trailblazers on back to back - Jazz looking to break a losing streak as well.

1 Unit - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Houston -2
Has let down game written all over it, so I'll do the smart thing and bet it anyway.

tomorrow night, bucks -8
Playing orlando. I like taking the bucks under double digits against any mid tier or lower team. Orlando usually has good defence at home, but I think the bucks will roll them.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess I am the parlay guy cause here goes another. Tonight I have the Thunder and Pistons to score over 213, the Raptors to win, and the Rockets to win.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Let down game indeed. Houston got destroyed. Most inconsistent team to bet on this year.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bucks covered. That's all I had going today.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Going to probably lay low for this week after the Trade Deadline. Some teams look different and are. Plus the All-Star game upcoming this week. I didn't see any I like today except maybe the new look Hawks.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the grizzlies -3, and clippers -5 tonight. I'll wrap these 2 up

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have the Heat to win tonight against the Trail Blazers despite more than likely being without Butler. They haven't lost three in a row all year and I think the new additions add a little excitement and veteran leadership to the team and the Heat get it done on the road.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3-0. Both covered, which got me the parlay on them too. Nice comeback by the grizzlies, they were down double digits multiple times and came back to cover. Clippers covered from start to finish.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Friday (1-1) -10.00/ -.10 Units Overall (76-59-4) +$1110/+11.10 Units

Recap - 76ers handle the Grizzlies (1-0) but Jazz beat Trailblazers but don't cover (0-1)

Tuesday-

Philly (+1.5) @ Home vs Clippers - True test for 76ers here vs a well rested Leonard led Clippers

OKC (-9) @ Home vs San Antonio - Spurs playing a back to back plus have lost 5 straight games and playing a rested Thunder team

Houston (-2) @ Home vs Boston - Small ball at it's best - Westbrook and Harden should handle business after last loss to Utah

1 Unit - $100

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars