NBA betting thread 2019/2020

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Boston is hot though.... and really ribbon I expected you to say something like revenge for boston. Is there some other angle here for you going on orlando?

Houston and Indiana are both at 5 flat right now a days I like both. Going to parlay them also, but I'm considering throwing Boston in too... gah... I'm going to bet boston. Even without tatum (he may play) Boston are a solid road team, and their last 2 games they won by a combined 60~ points against the lakers, and a up playing grizzly team. If they were winning just because defence I would sit this one out, but they are scoring a lot and orlando is usually just defence so while they may slow down boston, are they going to score on them?

The Magic were up by 14 and took the foot off the gas. I don’t understand why they can’t stop the pick and roll to Kemba Walker. I was going by last years dominance but it bit me. I am going to stop betting against Celtics. Lol I also figured with some of the injuries. Magic may sneak a win. Not to be. Stevens doesn’t get enough credit for keeping them focused. I hate Detroit too! So many issues! I don’t know why I picked that flea. Griffin back on the bench and just plain under achieving. Gross!

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
7-0 hell yeah, hit that + 596 parlay

Bucks crushed the second half, Boston crushed the second half, Houston covered the second half by 1. Boston, Houston, and Indiana all covered full game, and that sweet +596 parlay on those 3 won.

Very nice 👍🏼 Well done!

I don’t mind losing when someone rips a nice parlay.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Going 3-0 on Houston with the full game, second half, and that leg of the parlay was the shocker here. Houston tend to screw me over.

The more I look at the NBA this year, second half is where it is at. When a dominate team like the bucks are down, or with a small lead. That seems to be the only really consistent thing. Obviously not 100 percent, but more reliable. This season's weird period has gone way longer than usual.
Very nice 👍🏼 Well done!

I don’t mind losing when someone rips a nice parlay.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Friday (1-2) -$120.00/ -1.20 Units Overall (66-53-4) +$770/+7.70 Units

Recap - Detroit can not win at home (0-1) Orlando go up 14 early and blow it (0-1) and Houston barely covers in the end versus Minnesota (1-0)

Sunday -

Denver (-2) @ Home vs Houston - Harden may sit with contusion - Nuggets owe Rockets

1 Unit - $100

G

GIO333

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys im new here

Tonight im going with Houston even if harden is out (questionnable) because murray is out

G

GIO333

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2° IM Going with NO vs CELTICS because BROWN TATUM are doubtfoul

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2° IM Going with NO vs CELTICS because BROWN TATUM are doubtfoul

Pelicans have burned me a lot this year. Lose when they should win and win when you pick against them :eek:

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pacers +3
Portland fade

Clippers -3
Don't like it, but they have to get going. I'm making the play because while the Clippers haven't been great on offense, neither has orlando so the talent should prevail.

Boston -1
They were without 2 of their best last game and came through by double digits. Pelicans got zion going, and he has looked good, but he will have limited minutes. Riding Boston until a wheel falls off the wagon.

I thought about the Nuggets but man they are missing half their team. I'll wrap those 3 up above.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well the clips covered, but Boston put up a dud, as has the pacers. Pacers are still playing, but they are really down big, so I'm just going to call it there.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sunday (1-0) +$100.00/ +1.00 Units Overall (67-53-4) +$870/+8.70 Units

Recap - Nuggets win 117-110 over the Rockets

Monday -

Miami (-5.5) @ Home vs Orlando - Magic played last night and got spanked - now play rested Heat team who lost their last game at home

I have been kind of thinking Utah tonight (-12.5) vs Rockets -if both Westbrook and Harden both sit ? maybe a tribute tonight for Kobe Bryant - flim flamming this one :smile:

1 Unit - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Miami too tonight.

I'm also thinking of the jazz, it's dropped half a point and juiced on Houston at 12. I wish I had bet this last night

Are Russ and harden confirmed out?
Sunday (1-0) +$100.00/ +1.00 Units Overall (67-53-4) +$870/+8.70 Units

Recap - Nuggets win 117-110 over the Rockets

Monday -

Miami (-5.5) @ Home vs Orlando - Magic played last night and got spanked - now play rested Heat team who lost their last game at home

I have been kind of thinking Utah tonight (-12.5) vs Rockets -if both Westbrook and Harden both sit ? maybe a tribute tonight for Kobe Bryant - flim flamming this one :smile:

1 Unit - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Taking Dallas -1 also
Okc are banged up, and this is the 3rd game in 4 nights for them.

Parlay this with the heat and Utah money line @+249

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dallas and Miami covered. I got out of the parlay when jazz were down 5 in the first, which looked like a mistake afterwards because they went up a few minutes later, but I made a unit from hedging it so it worked out. Embarrassing for them though to lose at home to a rocketless rockets team.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dallas and Miami covered. I got out of the parlay when jazz were down 5 in the first, which looked like a mistake afterwards because they went up a few minutes later, but I made a unit from hedging it so it worked out. Embarrassing for them though to lose at home to a rocketless rockets team.

I have to agree - Eric Gordon with 50 :elefant: glad I stayed away

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jazz may be the biggest wild card I've seen in recent years. They can do what they did last night, but could play well enough to compete for a ring. Makes you think that perhaps it's a coaching issue maybe?
I have to agree - Eric Gordon with 50 :elefant: glad I stayed away

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Monday (1-0) +$100.00/ +1.00 Units Overall (68-53-4) +$970/+9.70 Units

Recap - Miami mashed Orlando big (1-0)

Wednesday-

Sacramento (+3.5) @ Home vs OKC - Both these teams numbers are real close - 1 point game last time these 2 teams met

1 Unit - $100

R

ristoc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pacers-Bulls Handicap -14,5 odds 3.20 for Pacers win. 8 injured players in the Chicago side including many from the first squad. They will probably totally give up second half.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This line has dropped to 2. I'm going to take it on the other side. I expect Paul to play a motivated game after sitting out mourning kobe who was a close friend of his.

Memphis -2 also
Playing the knicks...

Parlay in them together

Considering the pacers who are getting their guy back today, but I don't suspect him getting a lot of minutes, so I'm on the fence about a line that large.
Monday (1-0) +$100.00/ +1.00 Units Overall (68-53-4) +$970/+9.70 Units

Recap - Miami mashed Orlando big (1-0)

Wednesday-

Sacramento (+3.5) @ Home vs OKC - Both these teams numbers are real close - 1 point game last time these 2 teams met

1 Unit - $100

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This line has dropped to 2. I'm going to take it on the other side. I expect Paul to play a motivated game after sitting out mourning kobe who was a close friend of his.

Memphis -2 also
Playing the knicks...

Parlay in them together

Considering the pacers who are getting their guy back today, but I don't suspect him getting a lot of minutes, so I'm on the fence about a line that large.

I thought maybe uninspired but Paul is a true warrior! Nice read!

I believe with the passing of Kobe Bryant. The Lakers will win the title in honor of him. What are the odds on them right now? +200 good value

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wednesday (0-1) -$110.00/ -1.10 Units Overall (68-54-4) +$860/+8.60 Units

Recap - OKC inspired win over Sacramento (0-1)

Thursday-

Atlanta (+7) @ Home vs Philly - Hawks on trend to win this game and Philly to lose :cool:

1 Unit - $100

Rodolfo888

Rodolfo888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jerry West recognized Kobe Bryant's potential before anyone else. In 1996, West - then general manager of the Lakers - switched to Bryant, whom the Hornets called 13th for Los Angeles.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My issue with betting that is injuries. Davis or lbj out changes the whole dynamic. That said, they are being pretty cautious with both. Betting them and the bucks probably is close to a lock, wouldn't return 1 to 1, but I don't see anyone beating either of these teams in a series besides each other.
I thought maybe uninspired but Paul is a true warrior! Nice read!

I believe with the passing of Kobe Bryant. The Lakers will win the title in honor of him. What are the odds on them right now? +200 good value

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars