ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wednesday (1-1) -$10.00/ -.10 Units Overall (62-47-4) +$1030/+10.30 Units

Recap - Harden and Houston sputters to a home loss vs Portland (0-1) and Philly covers spread late in 4th versus Brooklyn (1-0)

Thursday -

Milwaukee (-9.5) @ Home vs Boston - Payback!! Celtics ripped Bucks early in season

1 Unit - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Suns, jazz, and nuggets, wrapped up.
I just like the small lines here. Suns need a jumpstart, jazz are playing well, and the Nuggets have a small line due to a few injuries, but they are playing gs.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Suns covered, easily. Jazz choked in ft time, not only to not cover, but ultimately to get smoked in overtime.... Denver is losing by 20... in the 1st quarter... to golden state... **** the nba.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How does the Bucks go up by 20 twice and not cover 9.5 points? BS - lacking effort at the end of both halves - they will not win the East that way

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Denver ended up pushing in overtime. I quit watching it and went out for the night and just got home and saw the score on the ticker. That's a nice surprise given they were down by 20 10 minutes into the game. Split it on the day 1-1-1

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They will win the east, and very well could win the championship. Them or the Lakers.

It's bad betting them against quality teams on large lines because they get up by 20 on just about everyone, then they coast. A quality team will catch up on the line, and they won't mind. Their bench can stay even with a lower tier good team and below.
How does the Bucks go up by 20 twice and not cover 9.5 points? BS - lacking effort at the end of both halves - they will not win the East that way

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They will win the east, and very well could win the championship. Them or the Lakers.

It's bad betting them against quality teams on large lines because they get up by 20 on just about everyone, then they coast. A quality team will catch up on the line, and they won't mind. Their bench can stay even with a lower tier good team and below.

If I am the coach of the Bucks. The last time we played the Celtics they demoralized us. I want to blow them out of the building not gain confidence against us by coming back 2x. You could see it in their eyes that the Celtics are not scared of the Bucks. We will see how this plays out down the stretch. A big factor if they meet in playoffs. I can't believe you didn't say Clippers along with Bucks and Lakers.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thursday (0-1) -$110.00/ -1.10 Units Overall (62-48-4) +$920/+9.20 Units

Recap - Bucks up 20 twice in the game win by only 5 against Celtics (0-1)

Friday -

Philly (-7) @ Home vs Chicago - 76ers warming up without Embiid - like this match up

1 Unit - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Clippers just don't look good consistently. They looked amazing to start the season, then George cane back and they looked amazing again for a few but have become very inconsistent. I'd say you could rank them anywhere from 4th to 6th right now.
If I am the coach of the Bucks. The last time we played the Celtics they demoralized us. I want to blow them out of the building not gain confidence against us by coming back 2x. You could see it in their eyes that the Celtics are not scared of the Bucks. We will see how this plays out down the stretch. A big factor if they meet in playoffs. I can't believe you didn't say Clippers along with Bucks and Lakers.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tomorrow's games.

Philly -3 @-118
Getting a small line against the Knicks on against back to back that requires very little travel.

Bucks -7
I just like them at this number against gain at any mid tier or lower team.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going to tease philly, pacers, grizzles, and the mavs @+200 just to have something going tonight. Looks like it's going to storm here all night so I'll probably stay home so I might as well have something to watch.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Philly -5 second half
They have no played well, on offense at least, but are playing good defensively. Just 1 small run should get this to cover.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2-0
Nice +200 hit on the 4 team 6.5 tease, and Philly dominated the Second half.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Clippers just don't look good consistently. They looked amazing to start the season, then George cane back and they looked amazing again for a few but have become very inconsistent. I'd say you could rank them anywhere from 4th to 6th right now.

I believe when the playoffs start. The Clippers will be a team to be watching out for. Load management and small injuries are deceiving. Don't count Kwahi out! :D Anything can happen with good defense!

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going to bet the lakers, which means this is when Houston will actually perform. I'm actually going to bet the Lakers money line along with the bucks, boston, jazz, and Philly money line at 6-1 instead of just the Lakers alone. I'm in a gambling mood.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm going to bet the lakers, which means this is when Houston will actually perform. I'm actually going to bet the Lakers money line along with the bucks, boston, jazz, and Philly money line at 6-1 instead of just the Lakers alone. I'm in a gambling mood.
Most bets are very easy. Try to guess the winner in the games: Atlanta - Detroit, Oklahoma-Portland.:fight:

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bucks covered, Philly pushed, parlay lost on boston.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't 5th ink there is any case where I would bet on portland, or atlanta.

If you mean easy money line parlays, yeah you can tend to do smaller team parlays consistently but they won't pay out much. Once you get to 4 and up, odds are you will lose even if all are considerable favorites. It's just the law of averages. If you get 2 small favorites that would pay ok, but even then you'll lose in the long run, and in that case it's usually better to just bet both straight. If they both win, you made about the same, and if 1 wins, at least you lost less.
Most bets are very easy. Try to guess the winner in the games: Atlanta - Detroit, Oklahoma-Portland.:fight:

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't 5th ink there is any case where I would bet on portland, or atlanta.

If you mean easy money line parlays, yeah you can tend to do smaller team parlays consistently but they won't pay out much. Once you get to 4 and up, odds are you will lose even if all are considerable favorites. It's just the law of averages. If you get 2 small favorites that would pay ok, but even then you'll lose in the long run, and in that case it's usually better to just bet both straight. If they both win, you made about the same, and if 1 wins, at least you lost less.
I won the NBA prediction contest many years ago. Then you could bet on the victory of Portland or Atlanta. They were considered stronger teams than they are now.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last Friday (1-0) +$100.00/ +1.0 Units Overall (63-48-4) +$1020/+10.20 Units

Recap - 76ers beat Chicago by double digits (1-0)

Monday -

Boston (+4) @ Home vs Lakers - Celtics need to stop the bleeding with a tough game vs LA

Minnesota (-2.5) @ Home vs Denver - Nuggets have injury woes and on a back to back
Minnesota ML (-140)

Utah (-7) @ Home vs Indy - Pacers on a back to back with elevation!

1 Unit - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm on the on the other side with lakers, line is down to 2.5 now. Probably all I'm playing tonight. I kind of want to play Denver even with the injuries.
Last Friday (1-0) +$100.00/ +1.0 Units Overall (63-48-4) +$1020/+10.20 Units

Recap - 76ers beat Chicago by double digits (1-0)

Monday -

Boston (+4) @ Home vs Lakers - Celtics need to stop the bleeding with a tough game vs LA

Minnesota (-2.5) @ Home vs Denver - Nuggets have injury woes and on a back to back
Minnesota ML (-140)

Utah (-7) @ Home vs Indy - Pacers on a back to back with elevation!

1 Unit - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually I'll take Philly -3 second half too. Down 4 at brooklyn. A comeback isn't far fetched.

R

ristoc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Miami seems pretty easy pick for today, they rocks at home. I am playing handicap -5,5 at 1.90 odds.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lakers -6 second half
Terrible second quarter. They don't even have to make this competitive to cover. They can lose by 8 and push this.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars