Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Haven't bet on NBA since last year i think so hopefully i dont make this mistake anymore ...

Raptors vs Hornets; over 207.5 points @1.90

Heat vs Pacers; over 210 points @1.90

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going to tease the bucks, jazz, and houston. Only play I'm making.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Haven't bet on NBA since last year i think so hopefully i dont make this mistake anymore ...

Raptors vs Hornets; over 207.5 points @1.90

Heat vs Pacers; over 210 points @1.90

I believe they both won therefore great comeback ...

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wednesday (0-1) -$110/ -1.10 Units Overall (58-43-4) +$1070/+10.70 Units

Recap - Miami takes control in 2nd half a whips Indy (0-1)

Thursday-

OKC (+4) @ Home vs Houston - Rockets on back to back - reunion with Westbrook and Paul - Thunder has been a surprise in the West

1 Unit - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1-0 yesterday

I'm on the opposite side here. Yeah its a back to back for the rockets, but they had 4 days off before last night, and Westbrook rested yesterday. This will be the 3rd game in 4 days for okc, so I don't buy the back to back thing being an advantage for okc. Rockets advantage really more athletic, and the back to back shouldnt bother them, especially with all that rest before last night. If anything, last night was a shake the rust off game and they should be ready them go tonight.
Wednesday (0-1) -$110/ -1.10 Units Overall (58-43-4) +$1070/+10.70 Units

Recap - Miami takes control in 2nd half a whips Indy (0-1)

Thursday-

OKC (+4) @ Home vs Houston - Rockets on back to back - reunion with Westbrook and Paul - Thunder has been a surprise in the West

1 Unit - $100

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1-0 yesterday

I'm on the opposite side here. Yeah its a back to back for the rockets, but they had 4 days off before last night, and Westbrook rested yesterday. This will be the 3rd game in 4 days for okc, so I don't buy the back to back thing being an advantage for okc. Rockets advantage really more athletic, and the back to back shouldnt bother them, especially with all that rest before last night. If anything, last night was a shake the rust off game and they should be ready them go tonight.

You see right through me.:D Let's Goooo! I don't know what it is but I see this game close. Rockets ATS is not good but the Thunder ATS has been. I just find thin value there. lol

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw it close too with rockets covering in freethrow time, but they didnt show up the first or 3rd quarter. Weird that russ shoots over 50 percent, which is pretty rare in itself, and they get blown out. Houston is all or nothing usually, not sure why I ever trust them. Nice hit ribby.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thursday (1-0) +$100/ +1.00 Units Overall (59-43-4) +$1170/+11.70 Units

Recap - Chris Paul and Gallinari of Thunder make Westbrook feel at home (1-0)

Friday -

NY Knicks (+4.5) @ Home vs New Orleans - Knicks have been on tough road trip - good to be home - see what happens in this game - when I bet for/against Pelicans (0-5) time to get one back

San Antonio/Memphis OVER 231 - Both offenses of late have been scoring well - 265 last time in Memphis

1 Unit - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On opposite side here too ribby. I have the pelicans -4. Knicks tend to choke when playing well the majority of the game, and the pelicans have been absolute cover machines lately. That's as deep as I'm looking into that one.

Heat -4
Brooklyn is in a bad slump, while Miami has been playing decent. They actually have surprised me thus far this year. Kind of a Brooklyn fade play.

Indiana -3
They have owned the bulls for a while, and should be able to focus defensively against a pretty much 1 man team.

Suns -3
Orlando isn't as good on the road. They give up 8 or 9 more points a game, and score less at the same time. Their offensive weakness is shooting 3s, shooting in general really, and that's how to beat the suns. So that works in favor of the suns, who aren't the best perimeter defenders. I'll go with the home team on a small line.

I'm going to parlay these too and I'll pay attention to hop out of it if I can, but I see good value here at almost 12 to 1

Last edited:
ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On opposite side here too ribby. I have the pelicans -4. Knicks tend to choke when playing well the majority of the game, and the pelicans have been absolute cover machines lately. That's as deep as I'm looking into that one.

Heat -4
Brooklyn is in a bad slump, while Miami has been playing decent. They actually have surprised me thus far this year. Kind of a Brooklyn fade play.

Indiana -3
They have owned the bulls for a while, and should be able to focus defensively against a pretty much 1 man team.

Suns -3
Orlando isn't as good on the road. They give up 8 or 9 more points a game, and score less at the same time. Their offensive weakness is shooting 3s, shooting in general really, and that's how to beat the suns. So that works in favor of the suns, who aren't the best perimeter defenders. I'll go with the home team on a small line.

I'm going to parlay these too and I'll pay attention to hop out of it if I can, but I see good value here at almost 12 to 1

Yep! 0-6 vs Pelicans - I am done with them. Nice pick!

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ended up 3-1. I bought out of miami in the 4th, but I let the parlay ride in case they did cover. Was worth the risk. Kind of sucks though, they were up 12, and I would have hit that parlay without that choke job they did.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Friday (1-1) -$10.00/ -.10 Units Overall (60-44-4) +$1160/+11.60 Units

Recap - Knicks can't keep up with Pelicans (0-1) and the total SA/Memphis soars over 231 (1-0)

Saturday -

Portland (+6.5) @ Home vs Milwaukee - Bucks played last night - maybe a small letdown tonight - need guards for Portland to be very active

1 Unit - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good thing you got it early, this line is going down quick. It's 5 flat right now. I don't like portland, and I don't care if giannis plays or not. I like the bucks here. Deepest team in the nba, and have already proven they can win without the freak. I'll take it at -5.
Friday (1-1) -$10.00/ -.10 Units Overall (60-44-4) +$1160/+11.60 Units

Recap - Knicks can't keep up with Pelicans (0-1) and the total SA/Memphis soars over 231 (1-0)

Saturday -

Portland (+6.5) @ Home vs Milwaukee - Bucks played last night - maybe a small letdown tonight - need guards for Portland to be very active

1 Unit - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1-0

It's still being played, but they are up 25 with 5 minutes left. Was a good day, 10-1 with this and the football bets.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good thing you got it early, this line is going down quick. It's 5 flat right now. I don't like portland, and I don't care if giannis plays or not. I like the bucks here. Deepest team in the nba, and have already proven they can win without the freak. I'll take it at -5.

The freak played and wrecked havoc. The Trailblazers have fallen off this year. The front court is weak. No Nurkic - need some help

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hi all,

IMO this Double is worth trying: Heat(-3.5 pts) + Jazz(-3.5 pts)... I played it on unibet @2.05 total odds (not many options to pick from for the Romanian gamblers but the odds on this site are ok...)

GL all with your bets :)

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You bought points I'm assuming since it's +200. I like the play man. Good luck.

I'm curious why the Clippers are the favorite tonight on the road at denver. They have not looked good for a while, and denver for the most part have been solid.
Hi all,

IMO this Double is worth trying: Heat(-3.5 pts) + Jazz(-3.5 pts)... I played it on Unibet @2.05 total odds (not many options to pick from for the Romanian gamblers but the odds on this site are ok...)

GL all with your bets :)

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On January 14th I think the following teams will win

Utah Jazz
Milwaukee Bucks
Dallas Mavericks

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Saturday (0-1) -$110.00/ -1.10 Units Overall (60-45-4) +$1050/+10.50 Units

Recap - Trailblazers got stomped by Bucks (0-1)

Tuesday -

Milwaukee (-16.5) @ Home vs New York - Bucks have won big in first 2 installments

Houston/Memphis Over 239.5 - Do I hear 240? Do I hear 250? Do I hear 260? :D Surging Grizzlies and Rockets will provide fireworks tonight!

1 Unit - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Suns -3
Atlanta fade. I think I'll be fading them in almost all cases when it's a low spread.

Jazz -3
Figure it's a roulette on red or black. If the jazz show up, it gets ugly, if they dont... they dont. I feel like they are getting back to being more consistent like they were early in the year.

Houston -4
My thinking here is that it's not a spot where I would tend to want to be on houston... so they should win big right?

Considering Dallas -8, but not sure on it. I'll wrap the 4, or just 3 if I don't play dallas.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dallas is playing well... probably because I didn't make the bet... suns choked a lead away after they caught up, and Houston is houston... doesn't matter how I bet them. Jazz covered. 1-2

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dallas is playing well... probably because I didn't make the bet... suns choked a lead away after they caught up, and Houston is houston... doesn't matter how I bet them. Jazz covered. 1-2

I understand - bet the Over in Hou/Mem early- of course later on Westbrook declares rest today off - hate that crap:thumpdown

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tuesday (1-1) -$10.00/ -.10 Units Overall (61-46-4) +$1040/+10.40 Units

Recap - Bucks stomp Knicks (1-0) and Houston loses game with Westbrook sitting- not close to over/under (0-1)

Wednesday -

Houston (-8.5) @ Home vs Portland - Trailblazers got issues - Rockets will rebound

Philly (-7.5) @ Home vs Brooklyn - Payback + the way they lost their last game

1 Unit - $100

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars