ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thursday (1-0) +$100.00/ +1.00 Units Overall (69-54-4) +$960/+9.60 Units

Recap - Trend holds true and Atlanta wins (1-0)

Friday-

Milwaukee (-11.5) @ Home vs Denver - Nuggets on the road after game last night - lots of injuries

1 Unit - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Raptors -3
Line has dropped a bit the last few hours. They have won 8 straight and Detroit who are banged up are in a slump. I'll gamble a small line on those trends

I think there could be some value in betting the mavs money line at +303

I feel like Denver backdoor that line. It's gone up to 13. I'm staying away. Could tease it to 21... but I'll pass

I like the jazz -5 tomorrow against portland, who are probably going to get abused tonight in la.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Raptors covered. Not often you get to hedge a ml, but I got Houston at -189 when the mavs got it down to 4 with 3 minutes left. Made half a unit on it, which isn't a lot, but hey, it's better than losing.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From an outsider perspective, it looked like the whole NBA universe got set up with the Lakers would avenge Kobe's death vs. Portland last night. People that dont normally bet on NBA were jumping on the Lakers.

Did the media do anything to put this into the heads of people? If I had to guess (and being in Panama I do) somebody set this thing into motion.

I glanced at the line and said to myself damn that line is huge.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From an outsider perspective, it looked like the whole NBA universe got set up with the Lakers would avenge Kobe's death vs. Portland last night. People that dont normally bet on NBA were jumping on the Lakers.

Did the media do anything to put this into the heads of people? If I had to guess (and being in Panama I do) somebody set this thing into motion.

I was wishy washy yesterday on this game. Leaning toward Portland but knew an emotional game may mean blow out - best to stay away and bet again another day

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Friday (0-1) -$110.00/ -1.10 Units Overall (69-55-4) +$850/+8.50 Units

Recap - Nuggets blast 18 3 pointers in 3 quarters (0-1)_

Saturday-

Boston (-1.5) @ Home vs Philly - got to snap the 3 game losing streak vs 76ers

San Antonio (-9) @ Home vs Charlotte - Hornets pitiful on the road

1 Unit - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah that line was large. Portland are a terrible team and I've done well fading them, but that line was too large for just about any team. If I'm betting 13+ it wouldhave to be something like the bucks against the Knicks.

I'm sure they lost people a ton of cash, imagine how many of the morons that will bet a ml that large. Like 20k to make 1 or 2k. Bucks lost at home too to a depleted team. I bet a lot of people had those 2 in parlays and teases. I don't think the media pushed the narrative really though, they didn't need too. Everyone knew about it already but the pregame shows were all along the same lines of "I wouldn't want to be Portland tonight". They lost by 8, I found that ironic.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Heat -1.5 and over 206.5
Line seems a little low on both ends. Orlando isn't a a scoring machine usually but 206.5 seems a few points off what I feel it should be.

Dallas -4
On a back to back, but didn't have to travel really. Houston to dallas. Playing the hawks.

Lakers -6
Got embarrassed at home, now on a short trip to Sacramento. I feel like this gets really ugly. Playing these together.

I already posted the Utah play last night. Don't like it as much now because I figured Portland were going to get slapped around yesterday, but they probably are confident now. I still like Utah here though.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going to make a another parlay as well to go into tomorrow. Jazz, lakers, dallas, and miami, with San fran moneyline. Pays 23.94 to 1. My thinking is if Miami covers I can hedge out of any game that looks in trouble with a lot of headroom. Probably shouldnt have done this since I did this the other one but I'm in a gambling mood.

Last edited:
ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im with you, Synopsis. Had to choose between side and total in the first game due to correlations not allowed on Stars. You seemed to like the total more. Looks like I made a few changes that dont make a lot of sense for I dont know what reason, but hey its a fun bet, nothing serious.

• Over 207.5 @ -111

Total Points (Incl. OT)
      Miami Heat @ Orlando Magic

• Dallas Mavericks @ -182

Money Line (Incl. OT)
      Atlanta Hawks @ Dallas Mavericks

• Los Angeles Lakers -6.5 @ -111

Spread (Incl. OT)
      Los Angeles Lakers @ Sacramento Kings

• Utah Jazz -6 @ -111

Spread (Incl. OT)
      Utah Jazz @ Portland Trail Blazers

• San Francisco 49ers +2 @ -111

Spread
      San Francisco 49ers @ Kansas City Chiefs
    1 BET x $3.30 @ +1920
    Stake: $3.30Returns: $66.66

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel it's a solid play. Obviously it probably won't win, but the way I go about these things is how often I feel they will win vs the pay ratio.

I feel like this would win maybe 1 in 5-7 times, so the value is really nice. Plus 2 of them start first (the Miami ones) so like I said above if just those win, you're way ahead in the hedge game.

Doing ml for clips, pacers, miami, dallas, utah, lakers, and San Fran pays 29 to 1. That's a ton of games, but I feel only 3 of those are questionable, while being 29 to 1. 28.95 to 1 to be exact.

Im with you, Synopsis. Had to choose between side and total in the first game due to correlations not allowed on Stars. You seemed to like the total more. Looks like I made a few changes that dont make a lot of sense for I dont know what reason, but hey its a fun bet, nothing serious.
    • Over 207.5 @ -111

Total Points (Incl. OT)
      Miami Heat @ Orlando Magic
    • Dallas Mavericks @ -182

Money Line (Incl. OT)
      Atlanta Hawks @ Dallas Mavericks
    • Los Angeles Lakers -6.5 @ -111

Spread (Incl. OT)
      Los Angeles Lakers @ Sacramento Kings
    • Utah Jazz -6 @ -111

Spread (Incl. OT)
      Utah Jazz @ Portland Trail Blazers
    • San Francisco 49ers +2 @ -111

Spread
      San Francisco 49ers @ Kansas City Chiefs
    1 BET x $3.30 @ +1920
    Stake: $3.30Returns: $66.66

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also, the over vs the game line since you can't make plays on the same game (that's so dumb, I don't understand why some books don't allow parlays with multiple legs in one game) I actually like the game line more. Miami just beat them by 20+ a few games back. That games total was only 205. Orlando only put up 92 points in that game and haven't put up 100 in the last 3 games. I feel they are due to put up some points, but really I only expect to need about 95 points from them as long as Miami put up their usual. Miami only had 101 points last game, and that mixed with Orlando is why that line is so low. That 101 points was against Boston though, who have been playing really good. They have put up 113 or more in the prior 4. The last time Miami went to Orlando they lost by 20, only putting up 85 (the last time they were under 100, a month ago) I don't expect that to happen again. I feel both teams get over 100.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Terrible 3rd quarter so far in the Miami game. Over looked great at halftime, but the pace is slow in the 3rd and a lot of bricks. Need them to put up some stats in these last 4 minutes for the over to have a chance.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's a bummer. 19 to 18 in that 3rd quarter. They would have to get 64 points in the forth for the over. A quick start in the 4th would let a hedge come into play, so hopefully they put up like 15 in the first 2 minutes. Should have done it at half, but at the time it was looking good.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bet the live under chicken. Being down double digits Orlando is going to just chunk up 3s, and they are terrible 3 point shooters. Miami will sit on it.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Knicks money line is even with 2 to go. Let's me get out of that other parlay.

That's a bummer the parlays are done, but I broke even on them with the live under and the Knicks ml. That's technically still alive, but hard to pass on are clean buy

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going to parlay the Lakers ml, Utah ml, San Fran ml, dallas live, and Denver -2 tomorrow at +732. I'm just in a parlay kind of mood.

My other parlay is live of Miami -1.5, Dallas -4, Lakers -6, Utah -6 (weakest link I feel) and San Fran money line. Lost the other 2, but I plan on making money on this instead of breaking even. Just need Dallas to stay steady, and at least one of the other 2 games tonight to have a steady lead and I can hedge for a few units profit from all these parlays.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Went 3-1 on the spreads, got out of 2 parlays, but lost 2 of them with utah. I should have hedged because the Lakers were rolling and at the time utah was up 6. Could have put 1 unit down to pay for both parlays and made a unit on top of it as a worst case scenario. I got busy and just now saw they are straight up losing by 15. Too late to do anything there.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Saturday (2-0) +$200.00/ +2.0 Units Overall (71-55-4) +$1050/+10.50 Units

Recap - Boston avoids sweep from Philly (1-0) and Spurs dismantle Hornets by 29 (1-0)

Monday-

Indy (-5.5) @ Home vs Dallas - After losing to Knicks at home - Pacers will rally the troops

Brooklyn (-2.5) @ Home vs Phoenix - Suns far away from home - No Kyrie = Win

Atlanta (+7) @ Home vs Boston - Hawks on trend to win - Celtics only won by 3 at home in last meeting

Philly (+2.5) @ Miami - Heat on trend to lose this game - 76ers close to full strength

Memphis (-8.5) @ Home vs Detroit - New look Grizzlies will get bad taste of Pelican loss with a Piston spanking

1 Unit - $100

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Tonight in NBA

Charlotte Hornets - Orlando Magic

Over 201.5 points @1.83

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why are people betting atlanta? Line is 5 flat on acr. I fade Atlanta against every good team, and I will tonight also. I think that's all I'll be on tonight. Now that football seasons is over I'm going full casual.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fading Atlanta paid off again last night.

Tonight I like bucks -6.
Zion appears to be legit, I'm curious what stats he will put up once he starts getting full game minutes. That said, bucks are a superior team in all respects.

Denver -4
Portland fade, even though they are playing up lately. Denver is deeper than given credit, they have played well considering the injury bugs. At home, with a small line. I'll gamble on them.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Monday (2-3) -$130.00/ -1.30 Units Overall (73-58-4) +$920/+9.20 Units

Recap - Porzingis gets hot and helps Mavs down Pacers (0-1), Brooklyn rolls Phoenix (1-0), Hawks miss spread by 1 and lose by 8 to Celtics (0-1), Miami stomped Philly (0-1) and Memphis plays tenacious defense and wins by 14 against Detroit (1-0)

Tuesday-

Houston (-13.5) @ Home Vs Charlotte - Hornets on back to back - lost by 12 @ Home vs Orlando yesterday

Lakers (-12) @ Home vs San Antonio - Spurs on back to back but Clippers then Lakers is a little much lol

1 Unit - $100

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars