and there will be happiness for you)

LuckyLadiv

LuckyLadiv

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
MX
Chips
I think I have a bank management problem, every time I manage to reach 150 from an initial bank of 10USD I end up ****ing it because I bet it all in a match like this.

LuckyLadiv

LuckyLadiv

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
MX
Chips
I still hope that it doesnt affect you too much. Even i have lost bets which have been like 3-10 times bigger than that yours but i just move on instead of staying to regret that move forever ... ;)

I think I have a bank management problem, every time I manage to reach 150 from an initial bank of 10USD I end up ****ing it because I bet it all in a match like this.:driver:
any rcomendation?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I think I have a bank management problem, every time I manage to reach 150 from an initial bank of 10USD I end up ****ing it because I bet it all in a match like this.:driver:
any rcomendation?

Afterwards it's obviously easier to say but next time when you've turned 10 into 150 perhaps you'd withdraw like 100 and leave rest to start from all over again ...
I'm not sure how big or small your bankroll is but i'd imagine that if you'd only make like 5.- bets then you'd be fine after all

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Afterwards it's obviously easier to say but next time when you've turned 10 into 150 perhaps you'd withdraw like 100 and leave rest to start from all over again ...
I'm not sure how big or small your bankroll is but i'd imagine that if you'd only make like 5.- bets then you'd be fine after all

Yes - agree with this - when you reach over $100 to $150 - bet within your roll - $5 bets can play 25 games where $150 bet is 1 game. Get up to 10k before betting $100 a game.

LuckyLadiv

LuckyLadiv

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
MX
Chips
}

At this moment i will start again, do you have any recommendations or good e-link literature to manage my new bank?
thanks

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
}

At this moment i will start again, do you have any recommendations or good e-link literature to manage my new bank?
thanks

What recommendations you actually want ...
Only real advice which i can give you is that whenever you plan to upload your bets here please do not hide anything in betslip like this dumb russian architect does :creep:

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Friday (2-1) +$90.00/ +.90 Units Overall (81-64-4) +$1060/+10.60 Units

Recap - Mavs and Doncic down Magic by double digits (0-1), Toronto clamps down on Suns (1-0) and OKC beats Denver at home to keep pace (1-0)

Saturday-

Miami (-13.5) @ Home vs Cleveland - Heat lost last 2 on the road - Cavaliers played last night in Washington DC now in Florida - Heat have dominated first 2 matchups

1 Unit - $100

LuckyLadiv

LuckyLadiv

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
MX
Chips
What recommendations you actually want ...
Only real advice which i can give you is that whenever you plan to upload your bets here please do not hide anything in betslip like this dumb russian architect does :creep:

I made a document in excel on statistics, referring to the average fashion and variance, sometimes it gives me good result because I take a sample of the last 100 games and I am focusing on the total score, over or under.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I made a document in excel on statistics, referring to the average fashion and variance, sometimes it gives me good result because I take a sample of the last 100 games and I am focusing on the total score, over or under.

So you (plan to) focus on over/under in any sport or just in NBA ...

LuckyLadiv

LuckyLadiv

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
MX
Chips
So you (plan to) focus on over/under in any sport or just in NBA ...

For example, this is an example of what I am doing and is 100% focused on NBA games since the performance of the players is high performance and the total points are higher than a schoolboy.

Attachments

• ejemploNBA.jpg
    ejemploNBA.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 7
LuckyLadiv

LuckyLadiv

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
MX
Chips
For example, this is an example of what I am doing and is 100% focused on NBA games since the performance of the players is high performance and the total points are higher than a schoolboy.

Perhaps studying a little more performance, the presence and absence of players could give an adjustment to the mathematical equations. If you want I invite you to the project if you are interested, we could move further between 2, I am currently doing it alone.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Perhaps studying a little more performance, the presence and absence of players could give an adjustment to the mathematical equations. If you want I invite you to the project if you are interested, we could move further between 2, I am currently doing it alone.

I dont do the excel tables ...

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
could you see the picture i post?

They are not tables, they are math my friend.

Yeah i saw it but i still dont do anything similar to it :rolleyes:

E: btw dont you have any ideas for upcoming NBA games ...

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had the 5 team parlay, and I had a parlay of Dallas -4, and the Nuggets money line at +110. When Dallas won, I had all of that space to buy out clean while still keeping the 5 team alive if the Nuggets would have won. I ended up making a tiny bit on that, and had the full win on the Dallas spread, so it was an ok day. I'd Denver would have won after I bought out/hedged, I still would have pocketed 3 units. I try to set up my parlays like that where it's a win/win as long as the first leg wins.

I'm on Dallas ml tonight. Atlanta has to prove it to me before I stop fading them.
I hope you did with OKC winning. I hate to win a game that drowns your parlay. Boo 😒

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with this. If you prove to be successful over time you can up it to 2.5 percent of your roll. In some rare cases I will go over that (4 times all of the football season, both NFL and ncaa combined. I had almost 500 total bets between those 2. You see how rare it is I went over 2.5) but don't get crazy with it. Sports betting isn't glamorous like it's portrayed, it's a grind over time. If you treat it differently, you will lose your ass in time.
Yes - agree with this - when you reach over $100 to $150 - bet within your roll - $5 bets can play 25 games where $150 bet is 1 game. Get up to 10k before betting $100 a game.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going to take a stab at the Clippers money line live @+143. They are down 7 late in the third. I think I could get out of this cheaply if needed, so it's low risk. It's a risk to reward bet. Unless the kings go on a run, it should be fine either way.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Clippers have it tied up now with 7 to go in the 4th. I could get out now for easy profit since the kings money line is +177 now. I'll wait a little though. If kings go up 3 or 4, I'll likely get out even but since clippers were plus money I can make it work out for me.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kings up 3 with 3 to go, think I'm going to bail. Line isn't as good as I had hoped, it's -107, but still leaves a little room to get about .2 units safely. Yeah, I think I'll do that, clips don't seem to want to get a lead, they tie it and then give up points over and over.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Glad I did that, clippers have shit the bed the last 2 minutes. They might lose by double digits, at home, to the kings, after having a 3 point lead with like 8 to go. Really wish I had got out when the kings were +177 instead of -107 but I'm not going to complain with any profit. I'm thinking about double dipping on Dallas since I won't be on any other games today.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dallas +4 second half
Curious line. They have a solid lead at the half, but had a pretty bad defensive second quarter. This makes them have to win by 4, and I like that. Hopefully go 3-0 on this game

Edit... juice just swung to Atlanta so I'm going to bet this again +4 @-105

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Damn, time to bail here too. They have blown a 9 point 4th quarter lead and it's tied with 1 minute to go. I'll break even if Atlanta win, and no I'll take 2 losses if Dallas win.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well that was a complicated way to make .3 of a unit. I got lucky how things lined up where the plus money was on who ultimately won to be able to scrounge a little profit. On the other hand the original bets I lost both had 4th quarter leads and choked to bad teams... luck is funny like that I suppose.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well that was a complicated way to make .3 of a unit. I got lucky how things lined up where the plus money was on who ultimately won to be able to scrounge a little profit. On the other hand the original bets I lost both had 4th quarter leads and choked to bad teams... luck is funny like that I suppose.

Pretty crappy Porzingis and Doncic sitting 🪑
I will take +.03 of a Unit over a -.03 of a Unit any day.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars