NBA betting thread 2019/2020

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I knew they were out, but I like how supporting players have came around for dallas. I think they are way better than they were to start the year when they were a 2 man team essentially. Was a fade on Atlanta more than a play on dallas. You could see when it came crunch time though they didn't have the identity for a go to guy to close out. They were up 9 points in the 4th, and lost by 4. I'll still be fading Atlanta though in most spots. But yeah totally agree, any + is better than a -. That's the real key to betting in my opinion, keeping losses to a minimum loss, more so than just counting on winning.
Pretty crappy Porzingis and Doncic sitting 🪑
I will take +.03 of a Unit over a -.03 of a Unit any day.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not in love with any line tonight, but I'll take a stab at a tease of Lakers +1, Denver -5, and the pelicans -1.

Lakers playing a tough game at home, but Denver and the pelicans areally playing average or below teams. Denver and at home, and pelicans at Golden state.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Won the teaser. Lakers almost blew it but clutched up in the last minute down 3. Boston, even though they lost, are looking better and better. I don't think they can beat the bucks, but they could make it not be a cake walk for them.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Won the teaser. Lakers almost blew it but clutched up in the last minute down 3. Boston, even though they lost, are looking better and better. I don't think they can beat the bucks, but they could make it not be a cake walk for them.

Boston is looking pretty good as a group. Give Coach Brad Stevens credit for keeping this team motivated consistently.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Saturday (1-0) +$100.00/ +1.0 Units Overall (82-64-4) +$1160/+11.60 Units

Recap - Miami played well and crushed Cleveland (1-0)

Monday-

Houston (-14) @ Home vs NY - Knicks have been good ATS (29-25) but I don't like this match up

Dallas (-13.5) @ Home vs Minnesota - Timberwolves in Denver yesterday lose by 12 - now must face well rested Mavericks - could get ugly

Utah (-8) @ Home vs Phoenix - Jazz have lost last 2 at home in a row - I don't see 3 happening

Clippers (-9.5) @ Home vs Memphis - payback for the 140 put on them by Grizzlies last time

1 Unit - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I teased those 3, minus utah. Other play is Miami -6. I don't think revenge is an option for Cleveland

I'm also going to do a tease of the bucks, miami, houston, mavs, and clippers @+300 just for the giggles. Has enough value to make it worth a jab at it.
Saturday (1-0) +$100.00/ +1.0 Units Overall (82-64-4) +$1160/+11.60 Units

Recap - Miami played well and crushed Cleveland (1-0)

Monday-

Houston (-14) @ Home vs NY - Knicks have been good ATS (29-25) but I don't like this match up

Dallas (-13.5) @ Home vs Minnesota - Timberwolves in Denver yesterday lose by 12 - now must face well rested Mavericks - could get ugly

Utah (-8) @ Home vs Phoenix - Jazz have lost last 2 at home in a row - I don't see 3 happening

Clippers (-9.5) @ Home vs Memphis - payback for the 140 put on them by Grizzlies last time

1 Unit - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You could argue they are the second best in the league right now behind the bucks. I'd probably still put the Lakers in front of them even though the Lakers aren't being dominate like they were. Bucks have rolled all season. Raptors are quietly having a good season too. Bucks are easily the favorite for me right now and I think only the Lakers playing up to their potential can beat them in a series.

Speaking of 2 of those teams. I'm betting the bucks -1.5 tomorrow night in toronto. I'm taking bucks -1.5 against anyone.
Boston is looking pretty good as a group. Give Coach Brad Stevens credit for keeping this team motivated consistently.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is going on tonight? Heat blow a 20 point 4th quarter lead to cleveland???? Bucks blow a 14 point 4 quarter lead to the wizards? I didn't bet it but the Nets have given up a 20 point lead also. Kind of strange.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Today in NBA

Hornets vs Pacers

Over 210 points @1.90

LuckyLadiv

LuckyLadiv

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
MX
Chips
Yeah i saw it but i still dont do anything similar to it :rolleyes:

E: btw dont you have any ideas for upcoming NBA games ...

These are the bets for today guys, let's go for 3 greens.

Attachments

• barcelonachelsealakers.jpg
    barcelonachelsealakers.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 15
LuckyLadiv

LuckyLadiv

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
MX
Chips
maximizing the winnings

Minimum bets maximizing the winnings, we go for 5 greens.

Recovery of level in bets, ensuring banking. Let's go for the last 3 greens of the day.

Attachments

• ultimas3verdes.jpg
    ultimas3verdes.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 16
ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Monday (2-2) -$20.00/ -.20 Units Overall (84-66-4) +$1140/+11.40 Units

Recap - Rockets play well but don't cover - Westbrook sits (0-1), Dallas wins big (1-0), Suns whip Jazz in Utah (0-1) and Clippers roll Memphis (1-0)

Wednesday-

Miami (-10) @ Home vs Minnesota - Timberwolves spiraling down and Heat lost last game to them - mini payback

1 Unit - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Philly second half looks like a nice angle. Getting embarrassed by Cleveland, and just been a pretty embarrassing team in general.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That didn't work out, Philly really looks like shit. 2 for 5 the last few days for me.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That didn't work out, Philly really looks like shit. 2 for 5 the last few days for me.

I understand! How does Miami lose at home to Minnesota without Towns - lol dumb stuff don't sweat it - keep the faith and stick with Bucks, Lakers and Mavs - those teams have been good ATS for you

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Miami blew that 20 point 4th quarter lead to Cleveland the other day too. These teams are really hit or miss, you can't really cap them right. You have to roll the dice for a 50/50 if they will show up, then you have to cap that if they do show up will they cover. Flipping a coin would probably be just as accurate.

For sure on the bucks, lakers, and dallas. Utah while their on a streak. Denver is less sporadic than most. A few teams you can fade at accurate good percent. That's about it, coin flip for everything else.
I understand! How does Miami lose at home to Minnesota without Towns - lol dumb stuff don't sweat it - keep the faith and stick with Bucks, Lakers and Mavs - those teams have been good ATS for you

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Speaking of the Lakers.. -10 seems a bit off doesn't it? Should be 12.5-13.5. I'll take a stab at that.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Live line is 6 now, and they are down 6. Slow start for them, they should be able to manage that even without lbj. I figure Davis will get going soon and have a monster night considering the match ups.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lakers -6 second half
Davis isn't having the huge game I expected, more importantly he has 0 assists, and Danny green has 0 points. I don't think they have been taking advantage of that set up all year. Green should be getting 3-5 3s a game just from kick outs from davis. I don't know why they rarely do that.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3-0 on the Lakers game. Big second half, and they won by 30.

C

Chibude4040

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! I see that you do good bets for NBA. Do you think the Golden State will be able to rise from its knees next season?

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars