NBA betting thread 2019/2020

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So both LA teams won, Boston and the teaser lost, and I got out of Denver for a profit. Made about .8 units all said abound done but geez... these great teams blowing huge leads is annoying. Denver got outscored at home in the second half by 25.... against golden state... yeah...

Sale_MLS

Sale_MLS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good hits sale. I got out of houston, but didn't bother trying on the bucks. Bucks posted their lowest points of the season in back to back games... wonder if whatever funk they are in will last to exploit the under in some games.

😎😎😎😎😎

Since 2017 home team is always loosing a game when Trailblazers and Wizards are playing. Tonight Portland could break that streak.

Last edited by a moderator:
ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sunday (1-0) +$100.00/ +1.0 Units Overall (87-69-4) +$1,110.00/ + 11.10 Units

Recap Sunday - Lakers sweep Pelicans (1-0)

Wednesday -

Dallas (-6) @ Home vs New Orleans - Mavericks rested while Pelicans in a battle last night - don’t see how they could fire on all cylinders today

1 Unit - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Boston live line is -5, they are up 2 in the middle of the first. yeah I'll get on that, as I'm sure last night is fresh in their minds

Taking Miami -6, and the jazz -8 also

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Boston covered. Jazz pushed. Miami let the cover go in the last minute and only won by 3.

Last edited:
ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wednesday (0-1) -$110.00/ -1.10 Units Overall (87-70-4) +$1,000.00/ + 10.00 Units

Recap -Mavericks and Pelicans battle to a close game in OT (0-1)

Thursday -

Clippers (-1) @ Houston - payback for the other night at Staples Center - Leonard big

Sacramento (-5) @ Home vs Philly - 76ers have too many injuries - line seems fishy lol

1 Unit - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seems fishy indeed. I'm staying away tonight. All these teams are too random.
Wednesday (0-1) -$110.00/ -1.10 Units Overall (87-70-4) +$1,000.00/ + 10.00 Units

Recap -Mavericks and Pelicans battle to a close game in OT (0-1)

Thursday -

Clippers (-1) @ Houston - payback for the other night at Staples Center - Leonard big

Sacramento (-5) @ Home vs Philly - 76ers have too many injuries - line seems fishy lol

1 Unit - $100

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thursday (1-1) -$10.00/ -.10 Units Overall (88-71-4) +$990.00/ + 9.90 Units

Recap -Clipper dominate Rockets (1-0) but Kings lose to 76ers (0-1)

Friday -

Lakers (-1.5) @ Home vs Milwaukee - payback - get your popcorn ready :top:

1 Unit - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Umm.... why are the pacers only -3? Chicago won't have LaVine and I see this being completely one sided. I'm going large on this one, you don't get opportunities like this often. Pacers have played well lately, including on the road. Only laying 3 points against a team they haven't lost to this season, and beat them by double digits twice while not having their best line up, and this time it's the bulls missing their go to guy.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Terrible start by the pacers, live line is +154. I still think they cover full game so I'm on it heavy.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hell yeah, pacers went on a 27 to 13 run to end the quarter. Have a 4 point lead now.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Broke the bank on that one. You have to take advantage of off lines. They played pretty bad and still had a double digit lead going into the 4th. I don't like how quickly teams have been pulling starters though. Was in no danger late though, but I'm of the opinion that you should play the full game out, either way, hit big going large twice, and the second one was large on a good plus line.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Moneyline parlay of houston, utah, and Denver @+128, and Philly -2.5. That line is going up,

Tomorrow Miami -4, raptors -4. Considering the Lakers moneyline @+120

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I shouldnt, because it's houston, but I'm going to bet them live @+137. Terrible first quarter but it's hard for me to think they don't come back and win.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Houston... I know better and still go for it and people question why I say harden is the most overrated athlete in the world... they didn't even get close enough for a possible buy out.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Friday (1-0) +$100.00/ +1.00 Units Overall (89-71-4) +$1090.00/ + 10.90 Units

Recap - Lakers dominate Bucks at home (1-0)

Sunday -

Lakers (+2.5) @ Clippers - Like the value here with Lakers having lost first 2 games to Clippers and Kobe Bryant's death

Boston (-4) @ Home vs OKC - Celtics have lost 3 in a row at home - I don't see 4 on Sunday

Washington (+5) @ Home vs Miami - Home team has won every time in this series

1 Unit - $100

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Houston... I know better and still go for it and people question why I say harden is the most overrated athlete in the world... they didn't even get close enough for a possible buy out.

Houston is my team but I don't bet on them very often because of their flakiness at times during the season. Harden surely went out while in New York. It showed too by losing to the Knicks and now the last 2 games. Granted - Westbrook did sit yesterday - but the effects of nightlife can really hurt your team. The only professional team that could do this consistently was the Oakland Raiders back in the day. :cool: This time of year, I look at teams not coasting into the playoffs. Games that mean something (at least for 1 team) - teams on bubble (8, 9, 10 and 11) depending how far back they are.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Glad I got those lines yesterday, they both have gone up 1.5 points.

I like Boston -4 with the hook. I just like the player to player match up, andown Boston are home.

I like bucks -6 also. Suns arent consistent, and the bucks besides that weird 2 game swing last week have been consistent all year even when the freak doesn't play. This is kind of one of those plays I'd do blindly on the bucks against a a mid or lower tier team.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No doubt, I was just playing the ego factor in that game, I figured harden would have a non efficient, but heavy point game without westbrook. I feel I cap their games right, and that over time it pays but they really like to disappoint. I hit those 2 large plays the night prior so I'm free rolling my NBA bets for a substantial amount of time, so I'm not too upset by the dud day yesterday. It does bruise the ego to lay a dud though, haha.
Houston is my team but I don't bet on them very often because of their flakiness at times during the season. Harden surely went out while in New York. It showed too by losing to the Knicks and now the last 2 games. Granted - Westbrook did sit yesterday - but the effects of nightlife can really hurt your team. The only professional team that could do this consistently was the Oakland Raiders back in the day. :cool: This time of year, I look at teams not coasting into the playoffs. Games that mean something (at least for 1 team) - teams on bubble (8, 9, 10 and 11) depending how far back they are.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doing a ml parlay of boston, bucks, miami, houston (yeap, houston), and Toronto @+477 just for giggles.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Devin booker is playing lights out. He might put up 60+ in this game.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Booker got shut down the second half, but the bucks still lost. Boston blew another second half double digit lead at home. Raptors and Miami covered. Lakers won straight up on the+120 moneyline.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sunday (1-2) -$120.00/ -1.20 Units Overall (90-73-4) +$970.00/ + 9.70 Units

Recap - Lakers play hard and beat Clippers (1-0), Boston loses down the stretch to OKC (0-1) and Washington forgets they have to play 2 halves versus Miami (0-1)

Monday -

Denver (-6) @ Home vs Milwaukee - Bucks on rough road trip plus without Giannis tonight

Utah (-4) @ Home vs Toronto - played in Sacramento last night and now way up in elevation

1 Unit - $100

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Booker got shut down the second half, but the bucks still lost. Boston blew another second half double digit lead at home. Raptors and Miami covered. Lakers won straight up on the+120 moneyline.

Celtics were up 19 at one point :eek: Unreal! Washington scored only 35 points in 2nd half versus Miami. When you don't pick the Wizards they cover but when you pick them they suck.:rolleyes:

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars