NBA betting thread 2019/2020

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I would take the points in the Denver game. Denver has been blowing huge leads lately too like boston. Bucks are being weird lately too though. All of these teams are making it hard on cappers! I think I'd be like 50-5 the last few weeks if the games ended after the 3rd quarter. That's why I would take the points because if Denver is up big and their trend continues they will blow that lead. If the bucks are up late, they will lose by 4 or 5. I hope these trends break and we start getting paid for good capping.
Sunday (1-2) -$120.00/ -1.20 Units Overall (90-73-4) +$970.00/ + 9.70 Units

Recap - Lakers play hard and beat Clippers (1-0), Boston loses down the stretch to OKC (0-1) and Washington forgets they have to play 2 halves versus Miami (0-1)

Monday -

Denver (-6) @ Home vs Milwaukee - Bucks on rough road trip plus without Giannis tonight

Utah (-4) @ Home vs Toronto - played in Sacramento last night and now way up in elevation

1 Unit - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like anything tonight except dallas. I was considering fading Houston with that big line but if I did Houston would put up 150. Kind of like the pelicans tomorrow on that short line.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Monday (1-1) -$10.00/ -.10 Units Overall (91-74-4) +$960.00/ + 9.60 Units

Recap - Nuggets took down Bucks without Giannis (1-0) and Raptors beat Jazz on the road (0-1)

Wednesday -

Dallas (+2.5) @ Home vs Denver - Mavericks are a good home town dog

1 Unit - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They blew a second half lead for me yesterday and lost big. Both of these teams are really random right now. Kind of feels like betting whoever is losing at the half is the way to go lately.
Monday (1-1) -$10.00/ -.10 Units Overall (91-74-4) +$960.00/ + 9.60 Units

Recap - Nuggets took down Bucks without Giannis (1-0) and Raptors beat Jazz on the road (0-1)

Wednesday -

Dallas (+2.5) @ Home vs Denver - Mavericks are a good home town dog

1 Unit - $100

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They blew a second half lead for me yesterday and lost big. Both of these teams are really random right now. Kind of feels like betting whoever is losing at the half is the way to go lately.

That is exactly why I bet on them. I didn't think they would lose at home twice in a row.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No doubt, congrats on the cash. It's a shame though, I was about to get ready to start betting NBA heavier like I did college football, now we have to go without, even ncaa. I made enough in football this year to retire the average american, but I can't lie about being addicted to the action. Even if it's low level, just sucks to have nothing to bet on. I'm no degenerate, or I would be betting g other things, but knowing there is nothing to cap sucks. As I said I'm no degenetate, so there isn't anything to fill the void. I guess it's vacation time huh, but we can't travel... we're ****ed huh, haha.
That is exactly why I bet on them. I didn't think they would lose at home twice in a row.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No doubt, congrats on the cash. It's a shame though, I was about to get ready to start betting NBA heavier like I did college football, now we have to go without, even ncaa. I made enough in football this year to retire the average american, but I can't lie about being addicted to the action. Even if it's low level, just sucks to have nothing to bet on. I'm no degenerate, or I would be betting g other things, but knowing there is nothing to cap sucks. As I said I'm no degenetate, so there isn't anything to fill the void. I guess it's vacation time huh, but we can't travel... we're ****ed huh, haha.

It does suck! I am having sports withdrawals. No where local you can disappear to for a week or two.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It doesn't effect me so much besides just not having a little action since my thing is football, but I feel bad for people who make a living off of sports that are in season now. This puts them in a really bad spot.
It does suck! I am having sports withdrawals. No where local you can disappear to for a week or two.

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Damn I was on my way to possible winning thousands with a Raptors repeat..Now I get a refund...Grrrr.

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this thread is closed due to covid-19 :eek: please see our BINGO thread :p

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this thread is closed due to covid-19 :eek: please see our BINGO thread :p

I have actually been playing BINGO this week. Played 3 games couldn't hit so I gave up and went back to ACR. :D

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm cool with it now, I've been taking the boat out and just lounging. Weather has been amazing. There was a few days there where I was playing high stake games of connect 4 to soothe the itch but I've been off it for a few days and now I feel like my old self again! Jokes aside, I've not just forgot about sports but I've just checked out of the world and it's fantastic. Just lounging on the boat with a few friends. Tow 2 jet skis and a water trampoline out and forget about everything. I haven't even been getting online and have my phone turned off the majority of the time.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm cool with it now, I've been taking the boat out and just lounging. Weather has been amazing. There was a few days there where I was playing high stake games of connect 4 to soothe the itch but I've been off it for a few days and now I feel like my old self again! Jokes aside, I've not just forgot about sports but I've just checked out of the world and it's fantastic. Just lounging on the boat with a few friends. Tow 2 jet skis and a water trampoline out and forget about everything. I haven't even been getting online and have my phone turned off the majority of the time.

Enjoy yourself! You had a stellar year! Good time with everything going on around us to check out for awhile. Don't bounce to high on the trampoline. :D

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I actually bet the other night 2 games -

Philly -7 loss vs San Antonio
LA Lakers -6.5 win vs Utah

-10 bucks juice

Monday (1-1) -$10.00/ -.10 Units Overall (92-75-4) +$950.00/ + 9.50 Units

Recap - 76ers only win by 2 and Lakers win by 8 (1-1)

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't bet any yet. It's hard to get a read on motivation and such given the situation. It has to be strange playing to no crowd.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kind of like Lakers -2 first half against denver. Has more value than the full line which is 5.5 currently. It is juiced at -127 but I still like the value. I just like the match ups in favor of LA and feel they are the more consistent team overall across the board.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like a parlay of Lakers and bucks money lines at +120. I felt they were the best 2 teams before the season started (seems so long ago) and I still feel like they are, both are playing solid teams, but at plus money, I feel it would win 70 percent or so, so I can't pass up on the value there. Both teams coming off a rare loss and looking to bounce back.

Last edited:
S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Split those 2 bets, at least I won the juiced one to make it be even. Bucks showed up too late, they usually play up without the freak, oh well.

What about utah? Yikes, I would be mad as hell if I played them. Outscored 34 to 14 in the forth to lose a game they controlled every second up to that point.

T

TetraTap

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Houston rockets -7 handi looks good for me today.

Added PSG as a double (Soccer) for you NA peeps

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel like the Blazers are getting gassed a little too much. Yeah Lillard has played well, but their defence is terrible, and he isn't going to be able to carry against the Lakers consistently, if at all. Lakers are only -5 for game one. I think Miami has some value on that line as well.

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know all the rules per if I know how to play, the truth is that I do not leave the sports betting of soccer because it is my strong in this type of bets hahahaha since I would not explore an area where I do not have much knowledge

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not know all the rules per if I know how to play, the truth is that I do not leave the sports betting of soccer because it is my strong in this type of bets hahahaha since I would not explore an area where I do not have much knowledge

Basketball is 5 players versus 5 players trying to get the ball in the other teams hoop. Same concept as soccer with less people. Instead of dribbling with your feet. You use your hands. Opposite rules apply - Soccer No Hands - Basketball No Feet :top:

No fouling, no running with the ball with out dribbling and time infractions

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The semifinals of the NBA began yesterday very good games excellent first day

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars