LIGA CHAMPIONS 18/19

beza23

beza23

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Godd tour.Let's see what will be the gaming day today.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today PSG - Liverpool, it will be a hot match

jingler

jingler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today PSG - Liverpool, it will be a hot match

Match of the day and the battle for the playoffs. The situation in the group is such that it seems only one of this pair will come out. :fight:

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A good match was PSG-Liverpool:)

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was cheering for my favorite Red Star team yesterday from all over my heart against Napoli. Unfortunately we lost 3: 1 and we have no chance of going further, but I am not disappointed with the whole team's game. They tried hard and did their best, but Napoli was a better team obviously, they were much more willing and quick and this resulted in a home win of 3: 1. We will try to win the PSG in Belgrade and make another sensation, as was the case with Liverpool when we got them 2: 0.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can see Liverpool qualifying now..the result last night has made that very hard but they are at home versus Napoli and anything could happen there...i think they have a big chance still...
Overall this is the most open Champions League for some time, no one looks unbeatable...

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I was cheering for my favorite Red Star team yesterday from all over my heart against Napoli. Unfortunately we lost 3: 1 and we have no chance of going further, but I am not disappointed with the whole team's game. They tried hard and did their best, but Napoli was a better team obviously, they were much more willing and quick and this resulted in a home win of 3: 1. We will try to win the PSG in Belgrade and make another sensation, as was the case with Liverpool when we got them 2: 0.

It does look weird how your team is so different at home and on the road ...
It'd be great if you can keep P$G away from scoring in Belgrade aswell like you did with both Napoli and Liverpool

I heard rumor somewhere that opponents are struggling in Belgrade because the stadion tunnel looks like catacombs etc and as the fans make so loud noice then away team pretty much have no idea whatsoever where they're during the first 20-25+ minutes lol ...

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PSG deserved to win and in the playoffs. Liverpool is very strong in their stadium, but Napoli will be ready for battle and it will be very interesting. but Tottenham is not saved.

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I heard rumor somewhere that opponents are struggling in Belgrade because the stadion tunnel looks like catacombs etc and as the fans make so loud noice then away team pretty much have no idea whatsoever where they're during the first 20-25+ minutes lol ...

It is not only a rumor, but it is true :D The tunnel is I think the longest in the world - more than 700 meters for sure and pretty tight, but forgot the exact distance that players have to walk until reaching the pitch.
The acoustic is awesome and our fans are really loud - I am missing too much our home games since I am living now in another country and do not have possibilities to visit Belgrade so often like in the past :(

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CSKA from Moscow won, loudly slamming the door goodbye. Thanks for the great game, these young people will show themselves next year.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Roma and Real lost, sometimes it seems that the grandees of football especially lose when they do not need points, play for bookmakers, and Juventus again lost.

M

Mantones

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My Predictions are 1. Juve

2. Liverpool
3. Barcelona

Really Real don`t have even a chance for that, after ronaldo`s departure and zidane`s departure...they are not so omogenic

jingler

jingler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
UEFA Champions League round of 16 draw

IMG 20181217 145002

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liverpool - Bayern, here it will be a hot match

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Man.United vs PSG, Tottenham vs Dortmund,Atletico vs Juventus interesting matches and Liverpool vs Bayern this is the hottest.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
good morning everybody. we must not forget that this is the main football tournament among clubs and anything can happen, I hope we will see sensations and comes back, many beautiful goals.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I'd like at least 1 of these 8 round of 16 games going to the extra time and probably even to penalties ...

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd like at least 1 of these 8 round of 16 games going to the extra time and probably even to penalties ...
we will see a lot of interesting things, I’m sure, and I’m sure we will see a penalty shootout. We look forward to continuing.[emoji2]

m0t22

m0t22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It would really be interesting if there were a penalty shoot-out and a penalty shoot-out, especially in the classics!

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
very soon we will see it, my opinion PSG and Liverpool will fly off at this stage.

Gohaku94

Gohaku94

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very soon we will see it, my opinion PSG and Liverpool will fly off at this stage.
Liverpool - probably. But PSG will probably choke again as always vs any decent team simce they are just overhyped but showing nothing when it matters

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liverpool - probably. But PSG will probably choke again as always vs any decent team simce they are just overhyped but showing nothing when it matters
I will explain my position, Bayern Munich is set only for the Champions League this season, they have a lot of experience in this stage in recent times, I am sure they will show their best game. maybe I'm wrong, but this is just my opinion no more, we all have the right to speak.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I will explain my position, Bayern Munich is set only for the Champions League this season, they have a lot of experience in this stage in recent times, I am sure they will show their best game. maybe I'm wrong, but this is just my opinion no more, we all have the right to speak.

They are in the quarter-finals in german cup aswell as in round of 16 of the CL and are trailing Dortmund by 6p with half of the season(17 games) to go in league and you are pretty much saying that they dont care about domestic competions anymore and focus only on CL where they might easily be out after next 2 games :cool:

Jezdic

Jezdic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Champions League is not the Champions League, if there is no Red Star Belgrade :bandit: