Total posts
Chips
Mby we should start here some LC betting tips? what do ya think? OK I ll start-
Hoffenheim - Man City win2 or ManC over1,5 goals
Juve - Young Boys Juve(-1.5)
FC Bayern M - Ajax, Bayern wins and total goals over 3,5
AEK Athens - Benfica yellow cards over 4,5
AS roma - Victoria Plzen, AS roma wins
AS roma can wins with a habdicap (-1,5 or -2,5) but they had hard derby against Lazio few days ago
If you know something about your local club before the LC match (mby leader won't play or some injuries or players disqualification) So, tell us.
Thx

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We did it. Real Madrid is down. Let this victory is not so bright but three points at CSKA in the piggy bank.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mby we should start here some LC betting tips? what do ya think? OK I ll start-
Hoffenheim - Man City win2 or ManC over1,5 goals
Juve - Young Boys Juve(-1.5)
FC Bayern M - Ajax, Bayern wins and total goals over 3,5
AEK Athens - Benfica yellow cards over 4,5
AS roma - Victoria Plzen, AS roma wins
AS roma can wins with a habdicap (-1,5 or -2,5) but they had hard derby against Lazio few days ago
If you know something about your local club before the LC match (mby leader won't play or some injuries or players disqualification) So, tell us.
Thx
This is the Champions League here, often the laws of statistics do not work, I will give you advice almost every round wins two and three underdogs, these are the moments that should be taken into account. Bayern sigrala in the wrong, Manchester also a goalless draw, Lyon in the wrong. I took the express CSKA, Miner, Valencia, and Hofenheim at all put the victory and a draw with a double outcome, the Germans failed, although I was more confident in them than in the rest.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how CSKA won Real Madrid, Real Madrid has big problems after sales Ronaldo:)

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I bet Lokomotiv from Moscow to win, and the total goals of a total of less than 3.5 goals in the match between PSG and Red Star Belgrade. after the first half, I lost the bet, I thought that today the Serbs will be more responsible in defense, but, alas.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how CSKA won Real Madrid, Real Madrid has big problems after sales Ronaldo:)
How? We approached the game responsibly, plus a bit of luck three times, when our gates were hacked but the bar and crossbar rescued. And Real Madrid underestimated his rival and the defense didn’t have a real squad.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
E: I just realized i expected PSG to score 5 against Dejange's favourite club in other thread and they basically did just that :D

interbul1908

interbul1908

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
My team is FC Inter . They was a good start in the CL . I hope to stay that . What wil the result vs Barca ? Can you tell me ? That will a fight for 1st place.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
My team is FC Inter . They was a good start in the CL . I hope to stay that . What wil the result vs Barca ? Can you tell me ? That will a fight for 1st place.

Inter will lose both matches vs Barca and assuming Spurs will collect 6p against PSV then Inter and Spurs will decide in London who has the luxury to play in the Europa League :D

interbul1908

interbul1908

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Inter will lose both matches vs Barca and assuming Spurs will collect 6p against PSV then Inter and Spurs will decide in London who has the luxury to play in the Europa League :D
Maybe 2010 and 2011 Are you remember

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
here is the next tour will be a hot game, Manchester United - Juventus, Ronaldo returns home:eek:

andreigabor

andreigabor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope that Juventus will win this year the champions league competition, for sure it s gonna be hard for them because there are big teams but let s see what the future will looks like..

savaxz

savaxz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope that Juventus will win this year the champions league competition, for sure it s gonna be hard for them because there are big teams but let s see what the future will looks like..
May be CSKA? Only he won Champion!)):D:p;)

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
May be CSKA? Only he won Champion!)):D:p;)
CSKA Moscow should leave the group in this situation, and then everything can happen. This year should win the underdogs.

T

tovar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to see Juve among the champions, but PSG is strong this season.

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Napoli facing a charge due to: 1. Fireworks in their sector; 2. Not giving access to all sectors.

Nice to see what UEFA will decide on October 18th for their next home game against FC RED STARS???

wilmer907907

wilmer907907

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In a short time we have already realized in the case of real madrid and his dependence on a man as a ronaldo Christian, both in the champions league and in the league of spain is reflected in the last results his absence and how important it was for this club, now we hope that in the youth Ronaldo will demonstrate everything he has and that in Madrid they did not want to keep

m0t22

m0t22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In a short time we have already realized in the case of real madrid and his dependence on a man as a ronaldo Christian, both in the champions league and in the league of spain is reflected in the last results his absence and how important it was for this club, now we hope that in the youth Ronaldo will demonstrate everything he has and that in Madrid they did not want to keep

I agree, friend, after Cristiano's absence a lot has changed.
And they did not fail to have the quality pass, but the shocking offensive power that was created with him, was inimrable.

Concerning a new hire for eventual change. Who do you think they would bring?
I believe they can go after MBAPE!

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Soon a pause ends and super exciting matches await us. CSKA Moscow has a good chance, we must not lose in Italy. Looking forward to Tuesday

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I was watching for this closely, just expecting some justice, but eeeeh:

Disciplinary updates

All the latest from UEFA competition disciplinary and match-fixing prevention cases.

LIVE
by UEFA

Friday 19 October 2018 16.30CETUEFA
The UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body (CEDB) has announced the following decisions:
Match: UEFA Champions League group stage match between SSC Napoli and Liverpool FC (1-0), played on 3 October in Italy
Charges against SSC Napoli
- Setting off of fireworks - Art. 16 (2) of the UEFA Disciplinary Regulations (DR)
- Stairways blocked - Art. 38 of the UEFA Safety and Security Regulations
Decision:
The UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body has decided to fine SSC Napoli €34,000 for the setting off of fireworks and for the blocking of stairways.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Clubs are required to pay for their fans, I see nothing wrong with that. This is a lot of money and you have to sacrifice something for the entertainment of events.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Juventus is a favorite this year, it seems where Ronaldo is winning there. CSKA Moscow lost in shame 3-0. Today I am waiting for the match between the Moscow Locomotive and the Portuguese Porto, set 500 rubles so that it was more interesting to watch.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Juventus is a favorite this year, it seems where Ronaldo is winning there. CSKA Moscow lost in shame 3-0. Today I am waiting for the match between the Moscow Locomotive and the Portuguese Porto, set 500 rubles so that it was more interesting to watch.

Did you bet against Lokomotiv or what :rolleyes:

m0t22

m0t22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What did you think of the Barcelona game today?