LIGA CHAMPIONS 18/19

ggf99

ggf99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hope Crvena Zvezda will score 2 goals in second half. Great away support.
GL Zvezda!!!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
What do you think :cool:

Attachments

• Dl3QNH_XcAI8cKw.jpg
    Dl3QNH_XcAI8cKw.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 68
Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope an Italian team win this year. Juventus has a big chance with CR7 and others.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not understand why everyone thinks that Napoli is a strong team now. Came a new coach, who in the last team with the same PSG protested, still nothing is clear. I think that Napoli Ancelotti will be weaker than Napoli Sarri. And it will be an easy walk for the same PSG. Well, we'll see.

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Being away for a while because of WCOOP!

Thought Cheferin will bring new spirit to UEFA competition!

But I was totally wrong! It seems like he is the perfect puppet to those who are ruling the European football :(

The perfect substitution of Platini, who promoted more places for Top Leagues in CL on account of smaller Federations!

A puppet himself!

Instead of 5 places in CL, only 3 places for smaller associations, congrats :congrats::congrats::congrats:
:congrats:

OK, we follow the rules!

The rules, which designed for rich clubs, no?

Let them skip stupid qualification games, waste of time, no?

We the poor ones, will follow the new rules and play however they look nasty!

Why the fack they UEFA, decided FC RED STAR shall play without crowd their first away game against Liverpool???

What they found for inappropriate their fans to enter the pitch to celebrate their win against FC RED BULL and thus enter the group stage after 26 years of suffering constant bans because of war and not only?

The last UEFA decision sucks, and it is to help Liverpool whose fans are good but not enough! I watched some games when they were host: 0:1 vs CSKA Sofia, and 2:1 vs Ludogorets - I could not hear their crowd, lol!

OK, CSKA has reasonable number of fans, but Ludogorets is completely new club, what is going on???

This is further help for the reach clubs, no doubt! Objection already filled in by FC Red Star, and hope it will be accepted just like the one which ruled out first game without crowd at Mala Maracana in Belgrade!!!!

Last edited:
ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This objection will not be examined or will answer that everything is in accordance with the rules and they have been deservedly punished to play with empty stands.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A cool season awaits us guys, a draw that is necessary. I can not wait to start the group stage. Russian forward.

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
This objection will not be examined or will answer that everything is in accordance with the rules and they have been deservedly punished to play with empty stands.

No, no - the first home game vs Napoli in Belgrade will be played with fans (the ban for that match was removed).
The second game of the group vs Liverpool in Liverpool - Red Star's fans will not be allowed to support their team as visiting supporters :eek:

Last edited:
ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today is the long-awaited start of the league. Your opinions guys, let's have more so much intrigue.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today our team plays at the exit in Turkey with a galatosaray. The chances for a locomotive are there must not be I lose for a beautiful football.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lyon won in England, it was excellent. I had a bet in the draw with a draw Lyon. And to win Juventus 30 more coefficient. Do you guys have any success?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Lyon won in England, it was excellent. I had a bet in the draw with a draw Lyon. And to win Juventus 30 more coefficient. Do you guys have any success?

Any success in terms of betting or what exactly :rolleyes:

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, in general. Communication is life. Really there are so few football fans here. You can talk about everything.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I look forward to the match Real Madrid and CSKA Moscow, I hope to get to the stadium. Chances are something but they are.

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I look forward to the match Real Madrid and CSKA Moscow, I hope to get to the stadium. Chances are something but they are.

This match I will support CSKA :top: Hoping they could produce the surprise!

My team is playing PSG away, without fans, so sad :( They will have a must to win after the defeat from Liverpool, but we will see ...

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For a long time you still have a disqualification, how many matches will you hold without the support of fans?

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
For a long time you still have a disqualification, how many matches will you hold without the support of fans?

Yep, too many bans ... This one in Paris and the next one against Liverpool in Liverpool - without our supporters :( Thankfully, first match against SC Napoli in Belgrade went out without problems, so all other games will be with Red Star fans :)

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the absence of Zidane is heavier than that of Ronaldo at Real Madrid (Although Ronaldo is a monster in the league of champions)

Champion of this year >>>>>>>> Liverpool

Shishkin30

Shishkin30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Liverpool or Manchester City will win this Champions League.

Federal_001

Federal_001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This year there will be a lot of teams that will qualify for the championship

m0t22

m0t22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts