LIGA CHAMPIONS 18/19

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
indeed, the situation in the MU-PSG pair has changed, because the MU has changed,but even without Neymar, PSG is not a weak team, whose ambitions are connected with the Champions League. fans of high-class football must watch !

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
indeed, the situation in the MU-PSG pair has changed, because the MU has changed,but even without Neymar, PSG is not a weak team, whose ambitions are connected with the Champions League. fans of high-class football must watch !
Manchester will not be easy, but they also crave victories in the Champions League. Plus the motivation of the home stadium and the desire to succeed in front of a new coach.

T

Tenias11

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Para mi el titulo se lo lleva el grande Barcelona FC! Forca Barca <3

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manchester will not be easy, but they also crave victories in the Champions League. Plus the motivation of the home stadium and the desire to succeed in front of a new coach.
now we already know that the PSG is almost gone MU. but still, even if the MU passed PSG, they did not have many chances to win the Champions League, even if Sanchez and Lukaku would have gained good condition, the composition is not a champion. but PSG will give us bright matches in the Champions League, especially with Neymar and Cavani.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Real Madrid will be difficult to beat Ajax, Ajax plays well at home:call2::icon_king

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
So far first 4 round of 16 matches have seen zero first half goals :rolleyes:
I guess next week it's useful to start watching from second half then ...

T

Tenias11

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Gran partido le esta haciendo el Ajax al Real Madrid!

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manchester lost, in vain I believed in them, this bookmakers misled. Yesterday I played a little money, bet on the victory of Real and Tottenham express.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Great game played Real Madrid vs. Ajack de Holanda .... I was surprised in a good way the intense and dynamic way that Ajax played .... it hurts that they could not realize the chances of goals they had ...!

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I could not believe that PSG got United away without Neumar and Cavani. They really thrilled me and are great favorites for winning this year next to course Barcelona, which is very strong. My favorite club is Real, but they are in a very bad shape this year and I think they can not go far.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Well, as you are a Real Madrid fan, what would you say about the Ajax' goal that was disallowed? Was there a foul against Courotois or not?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Well, as you are a Real Madrid fan, what would you say about the Ajax' goal that was disallowed? Was there a foul against Courotois or not?

Whether it was actually foul or not then every physical contact against GK in his area cant be automatically foul :rolleyes:
I believe similar situation was against against Casillass in WC2014 when Spain lost 1:5 to Holland - conclusion back then was that GK needs to be stronger and i guess that's the story this time aswell(whether VAR actually comes to rescue or not)

prozitu

prozitu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my intuition says that Real Madrid conquer another title. The team is very strong with great reinforcements!

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Mine says they'll have tough times on Bernabeu... We'll see.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
waiting for the match Atletico - Juventus, I hope it will be a good match. not bus to bus:boring::tomato:

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bayern and Liverpool are really looking forward to this confrontation. I am sure it will be a terrific match.

J

jekan85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
liverpool juventus and man city main contenders for victory

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liverpool think win Bavaria, Bayern is not important now playing:vollkomme

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Liverpool are not in their best shape, but their form is still better than Bayern's. Win for Liverpool in my opinion.

J

jekan85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Lyon at home will not lose at least Barcelona

FanatsLV

FanatsLV

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Think it's gonna go this year to the England or juventus but still lot of action so will see than

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I also like Lyon very much and hope they play well. I remember how they beat Real multiple times when Juninho was still playing.

cubons

cubons

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm pretty confident that Juventus will take this down!

S

sergo1203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Real will be able to cope, even without Cristiano Ronaldo! Real Madrid will win!