LIGA CHAMPIONS 18/19

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have noticed for a long time that Barcelona can easily lose the first match and then at home to settle the score in their favor, I don’t know what this is connected with, but corruption cannot be ruled out. Bavaria I think today will show decent football.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Lyon are strong in attack, so Barca must be careful. I guess you think that way partially because Barca's defence has some weaknesses recently.

Speaking about Bayern... Will their decent football be enough not to lose at Anfield?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I see that in groupstage Lyon drew all three homegames 2:2 - surely we dont see 4th consecutive 2:2 draw in their CL homegame or ...

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will not be surprised, this is football and anything can happen.

B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was dissapointed when I saw Bayern drew Livepool, I wanted that to be the final. I hope Bayern wins CL this year and Liverpool takes the EPL. Just not Real again, it would be boring, fourth consecutive title for spaniards..

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The match begins. I support the Germans today. I hope the match will be interesting.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I'm pretty sure that when the draw for round of 16 was made 2 months ago most people thought that Atletico - Juventus will produce least amount of goals ... But now considering how first 6 matches have gone i wouldn't be too surprised if this match turns out as the most highscoring one lol ...

jingler

jingler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, yesterday did not see goals scored. I watched the match Liverpool-Bavaria. The first half was good enough, both teams had moments to score a goal. The second half was boring and I fell asleep:D

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yesterday, both games without a goal. but today Manchester city will exam Schalke and goals will be enough. but Atletico and Juventus are difficult to predict, but the match will be interesting.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manchester city won as expected, but Schalke gave battle, but the margin of safety in a big city. Atletico and Juventus showed good football. I think the 2-0 scoreline doesn't reflect the game. I think that Juventus still has a chance to win and pass on in the Champions League, we have seen before, and that is not (2 goals) recouped.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems that Juventus does not go further, it is hard to believe that they will score at least one goal with such a game.:icon_pale

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Very hard task for Juve. I don't expect them to go trough. A single goal from Atleti will make things even worse for the Old lady.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i expect more resultative matches more goals i hope next games will be better

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope Manchester City win....Guardiola deserve this

FanatsLV

FanatsLV

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Juventus losse was bit surprise for me it's will be hard to come back now from two goal deficit

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Juventus losse was bit surprise for me it's will be hard to come back now from two goal deficit

Last season they almost came back from even bigger deficit so why they shouldn't do it this time aswell :rolleyes: (ofc Atletico can defend unlike Real but still)

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Real is out so it's quite good actually i guess :cool:

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As Ajax declined Real, I can not believe it. The great disgrace for the Spaniard team, the champion of Europe to receive 4 goals in its field, is simply incredible. Dusan Tadic was impressed by me, who played a great match. Real disappointed me and for now my PSG is a great favorite for winning!

cubons

cubons

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What you guys think about Real Madrid? [emoji28]

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it was predictable, Real Madrid was not at all what it was before, the Dutch youth enthusiastically defeated the Spaniards, it was cool. I am in the plus

jingler

jingler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Shameful season for Real Madrid.