LIGA CHAMPIONS 18/19

Cody5991

Cody5991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t really see the entertainment in La Liga every year 1 of 2 teams wins it...you could literally flip a coin with Barcelona and Real Madrid and that’s probably who would win...its boring....

howiefig

howiefig

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]the teams that were believed to be going further, Real Madrid, Atletico, Psg, have been left out, it is still necessary to see if they will move to the next round Barca and Bayern, but I hope that FC Barcelona will be the champion of this edition of the[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)] [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]champions league, for me they are the best, greetings[/COLOR]​

jingler

jingler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today is the hot game of Bavaria against Liverpool. Putting on Liverpool is a very tempting sports betting ratio.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Today is the hot game of Bavaria against Liverpool. Putting on Liverpool is a very tempting sports betting ratio.

Putting on Lyon might be even more useful considering how big their odds are but still their chances are probably even smaller than from these what Ajax had :rolleyes:

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
today Barcelona will surely win, the surprise won't be. and here the match Bayern - Liverpool isn't predictable. I won't be surprised to any result, even 4:4))). I will watch this match therefore I want many heads and the bright game.

prozitu

prozitu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Real Madrid disappoints me, I expected the time to come at least in the final. the real urgent need of a center forward.

S

sergo1203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope Barcelona will not disappoint me as much as Real Madrid.

P

Phil2307

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As I really don't know for Bayern- Liverpool, I'll put a few euros on a draw. I don't see Barcelona having anything but a victory so no bet there.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Juventus just fire, Ronaldo King

B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday Ronaldo showed us what a true athlete he is, at age 34 playing thise matches on that level, amazing. I hope we see an early goal in Bayern vs Liverpool so the match would be much more opened and at least one team will be pushing all in to score, especially if Liverpool scores first. Hope Bayern goes through though.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
4 english teams in the quarters then ... i guess it's safe to assume that 2 of them are going head-to-head in next round ...

jingler

jingler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
4 english teams in the quarters then ... i guess it's safe to assume that 2 of them are going head-to-head in next round ...
Liverpool vs City. It will be a fiasco, bro.:D

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Liverpool vs City. It will be a fiasco, bro.:D

I'd rather see Manchester derby or City vs Spurs in the next round cause then these teams don't just meet in league next month but in CL aswell :cool:

E: dream scenario would be 3 Manchester derbies in april: 1 in CL, FA Cup and in league

jingler

jingler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to see such pairs in 1/4:
1. Barcelona vs Manchester City - these teams got a weak opponent in 1/8, they scored a lot and should show beautiful football.
2. Liverpool vs Porto. Liverpool should rest a bit after playing with Bavaria)
3. Juventus vs Ajax. I would like to see how the "Vecchia signora" will cope with the young stallions of Ajax.
4. Manchester United vs Tottenham. The remaining pair, but the English derby is always interesting.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems to me that the youth from Ajax will present one more surprise, the best for them is to play with Liverpool in open attacking soccer. Let's see the draw today

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to see such pairs in 1/4:
1. Barcelona vs Manchester City - these teams got a weak opponent in 1/8, they scored a lot and should show beautiful football.
2. Liverpool vs Porto. Liverpool should rest a bit after playing with Bavaria)
3. Juventus vs Ajax. I would like to see how the "Vecchia signora" will cope with the young stallions of Ajax.
4. Manchester United vs Tottenham. The remaining pair, but the English derby is always interesting.
the most important thing for Juventus not to meet with Barcelona so early is to be the final

S

sergo1203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think at the moment, "Machester City" and "Barcelona" are the favorites of the race. I am a fan of Barcelona !!

AvovchikA

AvovchikA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm pretty sure that the person you quoted meant to see Real Madrid vs Barcelona(which is nicknamed as El Clasico) in the final of Champions League ...
I was embarrassed that a person wants to see El Clasico, when Real has already been knocked out. Here it became interesting to me, maybe there is another about which I do not know?

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I was embarrassed that a person wants to see El Clasico, when Real has already been knocked out. Here it became interesting to me, maybe there is another about which I do not know?

I am pretty sure that this person wanted to see Barca vs Real in CL final one day so technically there's nothing wrong with that wish ...

B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess my only wish is that best teams don't get paired now but later in semis or final. Therefore, I'd like:
Barca-Tottenham
Liverpool-Porto
Juventus-Ajax
City-United

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
CL quarterfinals:

Ajax - Juventus
Liverpool - Porto
Tottenham - City
United - Barcelona

E: semifinals:

Spurs/City vs Ajax/Juve
United/Barca vs Liverpool/Porto

Last edited:
jingler

jingler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The draw has ended 1/4 finals

Ajax - Juventus
Liverpool - Porto
Tottenham - Man City
Barcelona - Man United
I almost guessed)

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the first thing that comes to mind, Juventus, Liverpool, Manchester city and Barcelona will reach the semi-finals. but anything can happen. perhaps the most attention of the public will be to the match Barcelona and Manchester United.