LIGA CHAMPIONS 18/19

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there are no weak opponents at this level, and anything can happen, I am for beautiful football, of course, I wanted Manchester United to continue Ajax. I will support Tottenham in the English standoff

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if Ronaldo does not play, Ajax has every chance in the first match to win.

frost234

frost234

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think Manchester City will win Champions League

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ajax

Do not underestimate ajax after the game they played against real madrid where they clearly showed what they are capable of. However, there are clear favorites in all of the matches the one of the most equal one will be barca vs manu

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do not underestimate ajax after the game they played against real madrid where they clearly showed what they are capable of. However, there are clear favorites in all of the matches the one of the most equal one will be barca vs manu
Real Madrid was dead.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the Champions League returns today. Tottenham vs Manchester city, Guardiola's team is likely to win, they are above the level, Tottenham need to play his best football to have chances in the second game. also today Liverpool vs Porto, I find it hard to believe Liverpool will fail in this game. let's watch.

zekubiki

zekubiki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the Champions League returns today. Tottenham vs Manchester city, Guardiola's team is likely to win, they are above the level, Tottenham need to play his best football to have chances in the second game. also today Liverpool vs Porto, I find it hard to believe Liverpool will fail in this game. let's watch.

i think tottenham will not lose at home today, and liverpool will win 2-0 or 3-0.

J

jekan85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today's Champions League matches, who do you think will be the winner of Ajax-Juventus, Manchester United-Barcelona

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How I love the Champions League. The best that humanity invented :)

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today's Champions League matches, who do you think will be the winner of Ajax-Juventus, Manchester United-Barcelona
I think that the tale will end Ajax, Juventus are a very experienced team with ambitions on the Champions League and prevent the big mistakes. well, Barcelona is one of the main favorites of the tournament, Manchester United will have to "jump over his head." perhaps Juventus and Barcelona will win today, which greatly facilitate their tasks.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
So Ajax can knock one english team out in the semifinal :cool:

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
lol. bad read

Ajax has no chance to win . Sure they don't . ahahahahahah

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello friends for a long time could not write, there were good reasons. As I had broken, Ajax brought a surprise to everyone. I look forward to the semi-final.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ajax and Barcelona are my favorites, for some reason the feeling that the final will be like that.

P

paapcity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That would be a nice match for the final.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here's an express, 90% sure of passability: Tottenham Ajax, total goals more than 3.5 and Barcelona victory.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I still believe that the decision is tomorrow,but let's see today's presentation...

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Here's an express, 90% sure of passability: Tottenham Ajax, total goals more than 3.5

Ajax winning 3:1 or 4:0 - yeah right :cool:
I doubt that Spurs even scores twice here so assuming they don't do it then it's hard to see this game going over 3.5 goals ;)

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ajax winning 3:1 or 4:0 - yeah right :cool:
I doubt that Spurs even scores twice here so assuming they don't do it then it's hard to see this game going over 3.5 goals ;)
Tottenham can also win, or a draw for example 2-2, the total number of goals in the match

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Tottenham can also win, or a draw for example 2-2, the total number of goals in the match

Let's imagine Spurs actually scores 2+ goals here then by who they do that ...
Kane & Son are out and others aren't that good ;)

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Barca

Great league for barca, however incredible how both teams from madrid lost so many games and still there is not much difference between barca and the following 2. Considering last year barca almost went undefeated on the league last year