Lebron James better than Michael Jordan?

• Thread starter RicardoInciarte
  • Start date
mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really hard question,i was young to watch Jordan,but LeBron is the best in last 10 years.So i will say Lebron,only reason is i didn't watch Jordan.

Popescu97

Popescu97

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I prefer LeBron James ,I think it s a good choice

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
While we know that Lebron James is breaking many records in the NBA is necessary to compare it with Michael Jordan? What I'm saying is that there is no point of comparison when we know that at the time of Jordan the league was more defensive much more physical and strong than it is now, Lebron James is in good time but I do not think he will do the same if he were in Air Jordan times

Calm down Lebron :D

G

Gelidmind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lebron is a better athlete than MJ was, but MJ was a better player. Lebron doesn't have that killer instinct MJ had.

M

maxmaster10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think could be possible, but lebron`s has take the new generation, and the "new basketball", it has new forms to play. i play basketball when i had 12 years, and right now i have 33...so,u know. many things has change

nghoffman

nghoffman

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Nobody could just take over a game quite like MJ did when he just "decided" to..

S

sharkyrazvan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think we can compare, quite different styles / different times.
If I'm sentimental, I'd say MJ

deeznutzz

deeznutzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lebron is a better athlete than MJ was, but MJ was a better player. Lebron doesn't have that killer instinct MJ had.
LeBron a better Athlete? There's no way. It's not even close. LeBron is much bigger physically than Jordan. He's also a lot stronger than Jordan was but thats pretty much all he has over him. Jordan was quicker and faster He could jump higher and further than Lebron and Jordans endurance was second to none. The only player who I've ever seen come close to have the same physical abilities that Jordan had is Vince Carter. That's it Kobe and everyone else is a step below those two

deeznutzz

deeznutzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I grew up watching Jordan. His greatness can not be understated. You could sit there and compare the two players physical abilities to one another. Like Lebron's Stronger and possibly even faster than Jordan. Where as Jordan was quicker and he could jump further and had much better endurance. So depending on which abilities you feel are of greater importance you could very much make the argument that LeBron is the better athlete. But if you're just going to look at just their physical make up the entire discussion would be a waste of time because neither one is the greatest. That's because without question the most physically gifted basketball player of all time is Vince Carter.

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me he is still the best in the history and in the world of the NBA Michael Jordan. We just have to study all the individual and team achievements of the two, Lebron is an excellent player and is without a doubt the best in the NBA, current but to say who is the best for continues to be MICHAEL JORDAN

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Not at all, but he´s on the road to. But Jordan for me will ever be the best player, not only because he was a big champion, but yes for the way he played, the emotion and the energy that he put on the court every game and decision games. Jordan forever

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MJ

Would have to cask my vote to MJ. Both were legends in the NBA however MJ gets my vote

Stay safe all!

A

axel142

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
don t compare them, enjoy them

nikoszwtos93

nikoszwtos93

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I grew up watching MJ so i cant say that .. is like a hero to me...
Even if ppl think Lebron is a better player and have better stats than him i cant accept it:)

G

gryllz_wins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lebron is a phenomenal player, but I like MJ better because besides being a great scorer, he was also a Defensive Player of the Year, and is more clutch than Lebron. James should also work on his freethrows.

A

Alexkaria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There will always be a comparison in sports of the great players of their time and not only in basketball ! But my opinion is that it is very difficult to do because of the time. We just need to enjoy the game of great people while we have the opportunity !

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most valuable player for this season undoubtedly should be nothing more than King Lebron James, his numbers say everything in this season another more valuable prize for the King of the NBA

G

Gelidmind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Lebron is the best athlete basketball has ever seen up to this point, but I would argue that he isn't a better player than Jordan. He doesn't have the killer instinct Jordan had and that's ok. They simply are two different players. I think Lebron is likened more to a Magic than a Jordan. Kobe was probably the closest thing to Jordan the league has seen.

T

tolayn83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Michael Jordan is the best of the best! On one level with Jordan I would not put LeBron. To compete with Michael could only Kobe Bryant.

B

Baxter2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Different players and different generations. I really dont know, if you ask me... I like both.

Z

zokiusa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:)

I am not pretty sure that u can compare both of them.Bcuz each of them is good on their own way.

W

waynaldo009

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I agree with you. I grew up watching Jordan but I think Lebron is a better athlete. Game on the line, I always take Jordan though.