Lebron James better than Michael Jordan?

• Thread starter RicardoInciarte
  • Start date
J

jofieloviedo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont think so

I think Michael Jordan is the best of all of time. Lebron james is too good is the best right now but I dont see Lebron in that way like I see Michael Jordan. I think Michael Jordan is a legend so iconic and I think Michael Jordan change the sport and made history.

Lebron james is a really good player I mean he is awesome and maybe he could win more than michael when we talk about numbers but what Michael did is totally amazing I dont believe someone else could do that

R

RicardoInciarte

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Michael Jordan is the best of all of time. Lebron james is too good is the best right now but I dont see Lebron in that way like I see Michael Jordan. I think Michael Jordan is a legend so iconic and I think Michael Jordan change the sport and made history.

Lebron james is a really good player I mean he is awesome and maybe he could win more than michael when we talk about numbers but what Michael did is totally amazing I dont believe someone else could do that

I love your reply :) well said it

nameless

nameless

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I really hate this comparison u will never know it depends of a lot of factors.. Diferents opinions i believe jordan was better but just my opinion..

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with this... because he would have also averaged 40 shots a game :D
Jordan would have a hard time??? The league is easier than ever for scorers. Jordan might average 40 if he played in 2018 in his prime

LavaStorm

LavaStorm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
While we know that Lebron James is breaking many records in the NBA is necessary to compare it with Michael Jordan? What I'm saying is that there is no point of comparison when we know that at the time of Jordan the league was more defensive much more physical and strong than it is now, Lebron James is in good time but I do not think he will do the same if he were in Air Jordan times

I beleave Lebron is the greatest basketball player ever existed because he combine his unique combination of size, athleticism and court vision. Lebron also became a four-time NBA MVP. He is a multititled player ( titles 2012 and 2013, 2016.) ;)

MatMackenz

MatMackenz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
James Harden is currently the best player in the NBA. He completely dominates and is unstoppable when hes running hot.

I would be very surprised if he was not MVP this season.

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both are great athletes of their time

guineasqueak

guineasqueak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No comparison.

Michael Jordan is the true "GOAT" with no subsitute. I admit that LeBron is getting better with age - like vintage wine - and breaking all his own and other's previous records. But Michael is the Arnold and Tiger of his craft.

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You really can't compare these two at this moment.Michael has more of almost everything and Lebron falls behind, but is a close one and with a bit more time Lebron can actually surpass Jordan if he doesn't retire early.

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cant compare the two to different times but i believe jordan is the best player.

J

Jackoffhands

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's gotta be Jordan of course

D

DamocValentin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
While we know that Lebron James is breaking many records in the NBA is necessary to compare it with Michael Jordan? What I'm saying is that there is no point of comparison when we know that at the time of Jordan the league was more defensive much more physical and strong than it is now, Lebron James is in good time but I do not think he will do the same if he were in Air Jordan times

The times are changing and the game is changing. They were the best at their time, but you can't compare them

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
as I said comparing these two amazing players is not possible:fight:

R

remmonn95

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Jordan was good at the time, but now LeBron is on top. But there is one legend for me, and she is the black mamba

deeznutzz

deeznutzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think if you compare the two of them strictly from an X's and O's standpoint you would have to say that LeBron is the better basketball player. Jordan was a better scorer than LeBron but LeBron is a better overall passer and rebounder than Jordan. He's also 4 in taller and has about 40 more pounds of muscle. With all that said I grew up watching Jordan and I can tell you that without question he is the greatest basketball player to ever live. Jordan was and still is the fiercest compeiter to ever step on the court. He demanded greatness not only from himself but from everyone around him. When ever the lights were the brightest and the games the biggest he Rose to the occasion each and Everytime. Jordan is the ultimate winner. Hes the goat.

copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's impossible to declare one over the other...both are tremendous players...but my fav...Jordan...

fan_diaz

fan_diaz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its really difficult to say one over the other. Its important to wait until Lebron James retires to compare both careers. But I think its hard to beat MJ legacy.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stop comparing these two great players. Each of them was the best in its time.

G

GIO333

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nope nba is jordan , lebron is 2ND no doubt but jordan is jordan

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both are amazing players. Personal i prefer Jordan......

S

Skema07

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Banquet not understand very well, do not know so well and I can not give their opinion.

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think LeBron was better than Jordan, well, that's my opinion if that.