Lebron James better than Michael Jordan?

• Thread starter RicardoInciarte
  • Start date
Marcoz157

Marcoz157

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
with all due respect to the very good player James, but Jordan is much better an incredible player ...

FanatsLV

FanatsLV

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's different times and different game to compare them two it's just impossible LeBron will end his career as best scorer and with most assists he will definitely gonna break 40k point mark he already is way past Jordan in most of the stats but don't think he will gonna pass him in awards and championship so think it's just impossible to compare them

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
are you talking seriously?

hardly any player can beat Jordan

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lebron is better on and off the court.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It's very hard to say. They played in different eras. They both brought something unique to NBA and they need to be apeciated for their contribution to the development of basketball in America and beyond.

M

mycannon223

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The game back in MJ's day was like rugby but with a basketball. Refs didn't call nearly as many fouls as they do today. Elbowing and shoving was just a part of the game. MJ hands down is the greatest of all time. Also may I add...Space Jam. Need I say more!?

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is different game now and then... My opinion is that MJ was better, especialy because of titles and clutch time play

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm from Akron so i like king James lol.

luckyou

luckyou

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He Holds the Record for Career Regular Season and Playoff Scoring Average

MJ is a living legend

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NO, I think no any player not will be bettere then Jordar. Because Jordan is dad of basketball. Basketball became more and more polar with game Jordan's . It's like Mohammed Ali in boxing

S

some39thing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Michael Jordan will always be the best. He cant be beaten.

C

Chibude4040

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They cannot be compared. these are two different times of basketball. At the moment, LeBron is the best, in those years Georges was the best. they are both legends!

80abukaH

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My 2 cents here:

LBJ can probably be considered a better player than Michael by some, and it is ok.
But Michael will never be equaled as greatness in the sport.

The first worldwide star, brand, the legendary flu game and the 2 retirements.

All of this make you identify the sport with MJ.

gena31

gena31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Michael Jordan will forever be the best, at least as long as our generation is alive

walkkking

walkkking

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Michael Jordan is the best of all of time. Lebron james is too good is the best right now but I dont see Lebron in that way like I see Michael Jordan. I think Michael Jordan is a legend so iconic and I think Michael Jordan change the sport and made history.

Lebron james is a really good player I mean he is awesome and maybe he could win more than michael when we talk about numbers but what Michael did is totally amazing I dont believe someone else could do that
You said good! :)

_xgeb_

_xgeb_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
I was not lucky enough to see Michael Jordan, if I saw it in videos, but it is not the same. but Jordan's rings, which he generated and means for basketball, clearly he is the best ever.

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me Michael Jordan is the God of this sport.........Lebron is a good player...........

pykubepx111

pykubepx111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone, I think you can’t compare these basketball players who is better. These are 2 great basketball players of different eras and the game of both is great!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.I used to watch the NBA games specially the Playoffs during Jordan era,even though I liked the Malone Utah Jazz.But, I never saw any other player with the quality and heart of Jordan.Nowadays,I´m not interested in basketball at all.,not even the Playoffs..That era was amazing.

leobouble

leobouble

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
of course not mam.... michael jordan plays with the looney tunes

nghoffman

nghoffman

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Nobody is better than Jordan. (It kills me to say that, as a Knicks fan.) But, it's true. He could just "decide" to take over a game at any time and never lost in the Finals. LeBron is definitely in the conversation, though.

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jordan is the best player in NBA history