Free CardsChat Fantasy Football League - $15 and CC Merchandise!

Chris Wade

Chris Wade

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I mean... starting 0-6 with a team that has both Antonio Brown AND Keenan Allen must be kinda hard, right? :p

Winning your FF league is hard . Exchanging a player on IR for one that isn't is not hard. What it boils down to is say you're in a race to make the playoffs . The guy you're in the race with gets to play a non maintained team whilst you play a competitive one . Just pisses me off. I mean annoys me to no end.

theothermj

theothermj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Winning your FF league is hard . Exchanging a player on IR for one that isn't is not hard. What it boils down to is say you're in a race to make the playoffs . The guy you're in the race with gets to play a non maintained team whilst you play a competitive one . Just pisses me off. I mean annoys me to no end.

I agree, if I understand correctly Chris is saying this manager needs to play his team to win every week. I play him this week and he has virtually no one to play. Maybe we need to have the commish take over his roster for a week. I am sure a good sport in the club would enjoy the challenge.

As is usual in my leagues....I lead in both points for and points against...sigh. To top it off my points for is 666 I can't control points against but I have played a tough schedule so far.

3-3 and hoping to go up.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some good battling going on in this League!

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am making maneuvers every week. With the injuries I have had, I would consider it an achievement to get back to 500.

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Slowly emerging from the fog of my PC games...I see the virtual felt in the distance, I might make it...I want to but can I? Tonight, I will!

Have managed to keep my fantasy teams at least semi updated each week but not making any noise in any of them. (except the 0-7 team, lots of noise in that one... Poker, non-existent, since getting an old school favorite of mine on the PC it went from that to a new school MMORPG with my girl friend and I was gone with the wind.

Finding my way back tonight.

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Jeez, I have 4 guys benched with injuries and one on a buy week. Fournette being out has ruined my season. I really thought the Jaguars and the Cowboys were going to be strong this year.

That being said, I am still enjoying playing in a league with you all. I do have a request for next year though. I prefer to have a PPR league. It just gives you way more options for the waiver wire. There are usually only about 4 running backs that you can count on for 25 points a game. I just feel that PPR allows for more balanced teams and gives way more options once the injuries inevitably happen. Just my personal preference.

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some really good games going on in the league. We have a couple clear leaders (although one did lose this week) then a bunch in the middle. Still a few weeks left till playoffs and a bunch of teams fighting to get in! Should be fun!

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just wow. Brady couldn't even get 20 points for me. My team is sooooo bad. If I would have played Gronk and Frank Gore, I barely would have won this game against someone that left a WR in on a bye week. This is the worst I have ever done at fantasy football.

theothermj

theothermj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rippers, well played. Good game.

That was a nail biter. I was sure Robbie Gould was going to send the game into OT and between Rosen and Johnson you were going to catch me! Great match up and gl going forward

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Third-most points in the league, but 4-4 and on track to miss the playoffs. Standard LOL :p

Also how does this league's playoff bracket work? Only four teams make it, but it runs for four weeks all the way through week 17?!?

Chris Wade

Chris Wade

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Third-most points in the league, but 4-4 and on track to miss the playoffs. Standard LOL :p

Also how does this league's playoff bracket work? Only four teams make it, but it runs for four weeks all the way through week 17?!?
If it's the same as the other league I played in it was best total for two games in a playoff. Ergo four games really count as two playoff games.

theothermj

theothermj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

5 weeks left...so many teams 4-4, 5-3 your right in it....view each week as a playoff :)

I started off 0-2 so I've gone 5-1 since. Lots of football left

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it's the same as the other league I played in it was best total for two games in a playoff. Ergo four games really count as two playoff games.

Hmm. First time I've played in a league with that format.

I know it's no fun still having live fantasy games in Week 17 though...

thatguy6793

thatguy6793

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
honestly, being down in week 17 is the worst thing ever because half of the players aren't even going to be playing lol

Chris Wade

Chris Wade

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Team Kanetuck good game. Good luck rest of way.

Chris Wade

Chris Wade

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Thank you. You too. Only way I win is probably having Fournette start playing again.

I too have Fournette on a different team. From what I'm reading this may be his splash weekend. One does hope.

Chris Wade

Chris Wade

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Pagano's swinging gate. Good game, may you fare well rest of way.

Chris Wade

Chris Wade

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Chase's Chasers good game. Caught you at the right time. Congrats to farm boy.

Chris Wade

Chris Wade

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hey DDOS Attack glad you made it back to fix your team. Gl.

theothermj

theothermj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well done David, you stopped my 5 game winning streak! Schuster and Gordon were big!

GL in the playoffs (presuming you get there which I think you will) I have to pretty much win out

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands