Free CardsChat Fantasy Football League - $15 and CC Merchandise!

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is the worst I have ever done on a fantasy league. At least this week when I lose, I can look at my bench and say at least it was possible to win.

Chris Wade

Chris Wade

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
DDos Attack you could have stayed absent just one more game. Alas it wasn't meant to be good game . Good luck in rest.

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey everyone. Thought I needed to pop in and let you all know I was still here. Have been planning a thru hike of the Appalachian trail. Plan to start at the end of February next year and has required most of my time gathering gear and making other arrangements. Poker has been all but non existent, and this trip is a much needed break.

Wanted to congratulate everyone who made the playoffs and thank everyone for their particapation. Should be some great matchups these last few weeks. Good luck to everyone!!!

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Damien Williams has a crazy good game next week against Oakland to win me the championship...

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great season everyone. Thanks for playing.

thatguy6793

thatguy6793

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GG whoever I played last week. I was lucky getting second place after the last few weeks I had. How are we doing the prizes for this league?

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GG whoever I played last week. I was lucky getting second place after the last few weeks I had. How are we doing the prizes for this league?

If you are who I played in the finals then yeah I hear ya, we were like two wild card teams making the super bowl lol. I was 4-5 and had to win out and get help to make the playoffs and ended up with a good run at the right time. Thanks for playing it was tons of fun.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Seems we have some spread out threads so I figured I would start one to get an accurate interest level.

Is there going to be something like that this year aswell :confused:
I also were thinking about setting up private league for cardchatters in fantasy premier league should anyone else play it aswell besides me ...

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also were thinking about setting up private league for cardchatters in fantasy premier league should anyone else play it aswell besides me ...

Yes - we will have our original league and can do a secondary league once it is full. :)

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
it would be interesting to try, never engaged in something similar.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I would like to be a part of this Fantasy Premier league this year! My email cubons646@gmail.com

I'll send league's code to you soon. Hopefully others decide to try this aswell(so everyone intrested can get code in PM) as there's ~ 10 days until start of the season :cool:

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didnt even read the entire thread because my phone was screwing this up , but I am down for some FF

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Yes - we will have our original league and can do a secondary league once it is full. :)

it would be interesting to try, never engaged in something similar.

I would like to be a part of this Fantasy Premier league this year! My email cubons646@gmail.com

I didnt even read the entire thread because my phone was screwing this up , but I am down for some FF

I can do this again this year but just to be sure we are talking about American football, :)
We still have some time to work out details but getting an interest list started is a great idea.

cubons

cubons

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can do this again this year but just to be sure we are talking about American football, :)
We still have some time to work out details but getting an interest list started is a great idea.
Fine, I am not really into NFL, but I want to find out more about this sport

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands