Free CardsChat Fantasy Football League - $15 and CC Merchandise!

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some last minute changes to some big names in football, hope you all got your rosters set in time because its already kickoff on opening week. Post some brags here about your big scores or OMG I forgot to move Bell if you have him.

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was doing great until Fournette went down. Hopefully he can get back to playing again soon. Still, might pull this one out, will be close now though.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I'm committed, if it gets off the ground, let me know...

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, I'm committed, if it gets off the ground, let me know...

If it gets off the ground??? We have already drafted and started, sorry you missed out.

Yes I took few injury hits myself yesterday, hoping it won't be too bad after the dust settles.

theothermj

theothermj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The who's who of the Fantasy Football League

As a new guy to the site I am not sure who every GM is in the league. I hope this thread can capture the league members attention

Roeland Park Rippers
Mike Johnson (TheOtherMJ)

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a new guy to the site I am not sure who every GM is in the league. I hope this thread can capture the league members attention

Roeland Park Rippers
Mike Johnson (TheOtherMJ)

Not a bad idea, I listed all of the cards chat screen names in one post in the thread but did not have who they were in our ESPN league.

I'm Music City Super-Mariota's, but may change to Oh my Donald Buy a farm!
I got the first one online and made the second one up lol.

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh my injury bug week one! Will def be looking to make some moves. If anyone has anything up for trade update your block or post here.

thatguy6793

thatguy6793

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm looking to move Alex Smith if anyone is interested. I'm looking for another position player

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not a bad idea, I listed all of the cards chat screen names in one post in the thread but did not have who they were in our ESPN league.

I'm Music City Super-Mariota's, but may change to Oh my Donald Buy a farm!
I got the first one online and made the second one up lol.
Mine is easy, made my team name my user name. Team Kanetuck

gorbonz2020

gorbonz2020

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im caldarola in fantasy team name lol i actually need to see how my team did probaby terrible lol.... good week guys this was a good idea.

(ljg23) ty for the idea and making it happen

Last edited:
LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm looking to move Alex Smith if anyone is interested. I'm looking for another position player

Mine is easy, made my team name my user name. Team Kanetuck

Im caldarola in fantasy team name lol i actually need to see how my team did probaby terrible lol.... good week guys this was a good idea.

I will take a look at your roster and see if I can make an offer on Smith

Lets post in that other thread as well guys so we can get all the information in one place.

I'm glad you all are having a good time!

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow, I probably will suffer the worst defeat of the season today. I basically tried to make a hero call by playing Fournette and lost. I really thought he would play against the Patriots. My kicker got hurt as well. Defense got torched. Jax handled Brady well.

theothermj

theothermj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh Yeah! Lucky me! I got to face Todd Gurley(man) in all 3 leagues I am in. His 42 yards were pffftttt but his 3 TD's and 2 XP conversions will kill me....I have an outside shot in this league but I face going 0-2 in all 3 leagues

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It has def been a crazy year first off, I even have one league that L. Bell has already been dropped!

Also had planned a few leagues around not drafting a top tier quarterback and that has already come back to bite me.

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just dropped 3 Dallas players if anyone wants them.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Week 3 - Lets go! Good luck folks!

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just no luck with QBs this year for me, I took a chance in a few leagues with Mariota and that didn't work out then in one league I have Brady and he has a week like that! Going to be a rough year fantasy wise.

On a RL note, my Titans beat the Jags this week so we are leading the division. Happened to have some left over sausages from the Sunday before and we won both weeks...and sausage Sunday was born.

Chris Wade

Chris Wade

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Don't know if I have ever lost by one tenth of a point before. A knife to the guts ahhhhh drama . Good game and good luck rest of way.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't know if I have ever lost by one tenth of a point before. A knife to the guts ahhhhh drama . Good game and good luck rest of way.

Thanks! I thought I was toast and went to bed! I have never seen 1/10th of a point before. Unlucky!

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have got to start looking at the injury reports on game day. Fournette has killed me. Actually, the Patriots and Cowboys haven't been much help either.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had a feeling I'd regret drafting Shady McCoy, should have followed my intuition on that one :p

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Had a close match. Lost it in that Dallas overtime.

Chris Wade

Chris Wade

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

Seems like you are not maintaining your roster. Have you given up ? We get to play against people on the injured reserve ? There were other people wishing to play. It's just not that hard.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands