Free CardsChat Fantasy Football League - $15 and CC Merchandise!

Chris Wade

Chris Wade

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Saturday 13 hundred est. Good for me.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Right now I am thinking Saturday around 1pm EST, I am not sure what time zone everyone is in so if we need to move back please post here what your issue with that date and time is.

Saturday 1pm EST = 3am Sunday my time, but I'm game for that if it works for everyone else :)

Chris Wade

Chris Wade

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Same here....will be watching the Chiefs/Bears game. For local bragging rights...as a transplanted Chicagoan in KC

Glad to see da Bears back on the road to recovery after the failed Jay Cutler experiment. Good luck this season.

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm willing to jump in to late?

Sorry ribby, you were in it is gorbonz that we are still waiting on. Since he is a newer member we will give him another day to get back on to sign up but if not we have alternates waiting in line.

We are on track for Saturday at 1pm EST, there has been no issues with that so far, as soon as the last member has joined I will be setting that as our draft date and time.

Thanks again for all the participation and let the smack talk begin!!!

:2d4::3d4:

N

NoETdrizzle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Saturday at 1pm EST works perfect for me as well

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll be a reserve in case anyone has to drop out in the next few days.

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
POLL

League owners, please check out the poll just I just posted in the league, thank you.

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I downloaded the App and was trying to use that for the draft. I couldn't find the draft preselection. I checked help and it said web only. I was able to find it easily on my computer. Trades and waivers will be fine on mobile.

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Less than half an hour to DRAFT TIME!!!

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great draft everyone! Thanks to all that were to make it, now lets get those trade talks started!!!

A

Ando37

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah great draft everyone!

Looking forward to this! Changing my name to the rookie RB farm, 5/6 RBs are rookies!

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Looking forward to this! Changing my name to the rookie RB farm, 5/6 RBs are rookies!

Sure to be a bang or two in there somewhere.

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was fairly happy with my draft results. I think this will be a fun season. Although, I am much better at PPR.

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is a pending trade that needs to be looked at by owners, please check it out and vote.

theothermj

theothermj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Ando- I am fairly well stacked at WR but not so much at RB....take a look at my team (Roeland Park) and lets see if we can work something out. Same goes for anyone else looking to get a WR for a RB.

I also, in my opinion, have 2 stud QB's and may be talked into sending a rejuventaed Matt Ryan in a deal if you feel he is an upgrade for your team

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have zek on the trade block as well.

There are only 6 votes in on the current trade and it is split 3 a piece. My feelings are this is a little too one sided for the person getting D.Hopkins and J.Graham. I tried to stay as unbiased as possible because of my interest in Graham and even asked some non partial people about it and they agree.

A

Ando37

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have zek on the trade block as well.

There are only 6 votes in on the current trade and it is split 3 a piece. My feelings are this is a little too one sided for the person getting D.Hopkins and J.Graham. I tried to stay as unbiased as possible because of my interest in Graham and even asked some non partial people about it and they agree.

I think it was a lot one sided.

I don't think trades should be vetoed, but that trade is why the veto system is in place.

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happy Monday everyone. Getting down to the last day or two for trades to be completed before the start of the season. Has been a little quite in here for the last week. I myself took a few days for myself to spend with my girl over the holiday. Back in action now and ready to get it in!

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands