Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Tomorrow in Meistriliiga:
Levadia - Trans
18:30 CET
5€ on both teams NOT to score @2.32 - 1xbet

Both teams have been quite good recently as Levadia is unbeaten in 6 games but they do have conceded in each of the last 3 matches(eventhough it was just one goal..) and now 2 of their first-choice defenders are suspended so it probably dont get any easier for them(still friday's leaguegame showed that they can still score goals and that despite getting rid of teams top scorer J. Budnik as they scored 6 vs Kalev) At the same time Trans have lost just 1 of the last 6 games but that defeat came on saturday and during that period they scored in all 6 games(sadly for them conceded in all matches aswell) so we might see another game here where both teams score but still i'm going against it cause perhaps both teams will come to this match cautious approach trying not to concede and that's why i take both sides not to score here.

Also now our 4 teams who will compete in europe next month know their opponents(who probably eliminate them anyway) as Kalju starts at home vs macedonian team Shkendija. I believe it was last season when they won 5:0 at home vs some welsh team only to lose 0:4 in the return leg. Levadia travels to Iceland to (probably) show Kalju how beating Stjarnan feels like while Trans goes to Montenegro and Flora visits some serbian team so for that duo if they manage to avoid humiliation in the first leg awaygame then it's already miracle i'd say.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Next tuesday in CL first qualifying round:
Kalju - Shkendija
18:00 CET
I'm going to make three 5€ bets(all odds are from 1xbet cause despite coming out with odds rather early they're actually good enough aswell ...):

Shkendija @2.19
Shkendija -1 AH @3.30
Shkendija AH0 @1.55

Clearly macedonian team is the stronger team here which they've proven enough in recent seasons cause i believe that in the last couple seasons they've managed to eliminate 1 or 2 (or more) opponents in these qualifying rounds.. Still while Kalju have played official games every week then for Shkendija this will be first competive game of the season (as their leagueseason starts in august i believe) so unlike their hosts they should be miles away from perfect condition.. Also it looks like that they've never won CL awaygame(D1L3) and what's more intresting is that in these 4 awaygames they didn't get even one awaygoal ... So that might easily change now and if it doesn't then perhaps Kalju can move one step closer to show Flora that it's possible to bring Celtic to Tallinn.. Anyway i guess i can now start waiting until odds for Flora, Trans and Levadia EL games come out aswell ...

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Europa League first qualifying round:
Stjarnan vs Levadia
5€ on Stjarnan to qualify @2.33 in Betsafe

I guess both teams have been quite decent recently considering they both have lost just 1 of the last 6 games but still it's probably safe to say that both sides last leaguegame before this match was disappointing as Stjarnan drew 0:0 at home vs Grindavik while Levadia lost to Flora in front of Stjarnan spies ... So who knows what's going to happen in the next 2 thursday's. Anyway i have no idea why these odds are just like that considering Flora, Trans and Kalju are all outsiders as their "to qualify" odds are over 2 lol ... So yeah let's see what happens considering whoever qualifies from this pair will visit Espanyol in the next round ...

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Thursday in EL first qualifying round:
Trans - Buducnost
17:30 CET
5€ on Buducnost @1.72 in Bet365

Whether is it true or not but it looks like with winning estonian cup Trans also received extreme amount of bad luck etc cause pretty much everything have gone against them recently as they've gone 7 games without a win since that cup triumph ... And it seems like they've also lost like 15 consecutive EL homegames incl most recent 7 at home in which they conceded 2+ goals ... Montenegro team haven't had luxury to play competive games every week cause their leagueseason starts in august so they're probably miles away from perfect shape but still despite not winning any of the last 5 awaygames in this competion i still expect them to go for the win here although in theory they might easily settle for score draw as this might give them valuable awaygoal(s) - but i hope that's not the case this time and they will do everything to win first match of the season ...

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Thursday in EL first qualifying round
Flora - Radnicki
5€ on Radnicki @1.90 in Bet365

Flora may have won 3 games in a row but they are also vulnerable as both of their 2 defeats so far this season came at home ... Flora's record in Europe is still quite astonishing i'd say - 22+ times and only once they have knocked someone out and this rare event happened like 13 years ago thanks to awaygoals i think.. Like other teams facing our teams in europe this season(except Stjarnan) Radnicki too have yet to start with their domestic league so yeah who knows how this is going to turn out - are they going to struggle here or come out swinging.. Just like Buducnost and Shkendija Radnicki can also probably settle for draw here as long as they score awaygoal(s) but i still expect them too to go out all the way and start new season with a win..

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
So 5 of these 6 european bets are settled now - 3 wins, 1 refund and defeat as Kalju and Trans lost 0:1 & 0:2 while Flora won 2:0 so surely they are going to lose by 3 or more goals in the return leg :rolleyes: Therefore current BR is 576.10€

G

Glev Jr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So 5 of these 6 european bets are settled now - 3 wins, 1 refund and defeat as Kalju and Trans lost 0:1 & 0:2 while Flora won 2:0 so surely they are going to lose by 3 or more goals in the return leg :rolleyes: Therefore current BR is 576.10€

You are very good at football. What is the basis for the selection of bets? Do you keep statistics or something?
You write that in bankroll 576€, and how many was on start? You bet 5 € 5 to 7 bets every day, right?

Last edited:
Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
You are very good at football. What is the basis for the selection of bets? Do you keep statistics or something?
You write that in bankroll 576€, and how many was on start? You bet 5 € 5 to 7 bets every day, right?

First 6 months or so were just for testing. When our leagueseason started in march i started with 500.- so yeah it's been quite positive(kind of) recently ;)
Well i've several "basics" - one of them is to bet against us in any sport event lol(i might do it this week aswell if the odds on the game in sight dont drop too dramatically before i actually have time to present tip) :cool:

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Thursday in Europa League:

Radnicki vs Flora

20:45 CET

5€ on Radnicki over 2.5 goals @3.20
5€ on Radnicki -1 AH @2
Both odds are from unibet.

I keep it simple: Radnicki lost 0:2 in first leg so now at home they definitely need to be more clinical and so on otherwise they'll become the second team ever to have lost to Flora in european competion over 2 games ... Considering Frankfurt is waiting the winner of this pair in the second round then i don't mind seeing them in Tallinn but honestly i'd be positively surprised if Radnicki don't win this game/knock Flora out ...

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips

Radnicki vs Flora

5€ on Radnicki over 2.5 goals @3.20
5€ on Radnicki -1 AH @2

Well these 2 bets may have lost but thanks to late late drama in Levadia game(where i went with Stjarnan to qualify) current bankroll is 587.75€ - honestly it'd have been nice to see all 3(Espanyol,Frankfurt,Celtic) in Tallinn in the next 2 weeks but what's you gonna do when Levadia concedes 120+3 min goal which sends Espanyol to Reykjavik instead :rolleyes:

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Wednesday in Champions League:
Celtic vs Kalju
2 bets for this game:
5€ on under 4 goals @2.08 and under 4.5 goals @1.68 - both odds are from Unibet ...

First of all i wanted to pick Celtic -3 AH here but these odds have dropped dramatically so i guess it's better to go with unders.. Clearly Celtic can score like 5 here and make return leg in Tallinn meaningless but like they showed in both matches vs Sarajevo - they are far from perfect condition which is understandable considering their leagueseason have yet to start ... So hopefully Kalju can defend well enough to avoid humiliation here and probably even not to lose by 3 or more goals so the return leg would attract as much as fans as possible ... Therefore i guess it's time to wait for the game now..

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Flora vs Frankfurt
19:00 CET
5€ on Flora over 0.5 goals @2.30 - unibet

Frankfurt may be huge favourite here but for them this will be first competive match of the season so hopefully they struggle here(assuming they're still bit rusty) and who knows maybe they dont even use their strongest possible lineup aswell.. Flora will be playing defensively but considering they have scored in each of the last 5 EL homegames and Frankfurt have kept just 4 clean sheets in 15 EL awaygames then perhapse Flora can actually turn one of their rare attacks into (consolation) goal here. I'm also going to watch this game(5€ ticket to see Bundesliga team seems too good to be true) so hopefully Flora will manage to get on the scoresheet somehow although i'm pretty sure that (sadly) unlike Radnicki Frankfurt actually manages to isolate their best player from the game ...

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Wednesday in Champions League:
Celtic vs Kalju
2 bets for this game:
5€ on under 4 goals @2.08 and under 4.5 goals @1.68 - both odds are from Unibet ...
Clearly Celtic can score like 5 here and make return leg in Tallinn meaningless

So Celtic win 5:0 so me kinda happy for not needing to waste my time and money on some useless game on tuesday ...

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Flora vs Frankfurt
5€ on Flora over 0.5 goals @2.30

I don't mind at all that Flora lost cause Flora-Frankfurt 1:2 so current bankroll is 584.25€ :cool:

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Tuesday in Champions League:
Kalju vs Celtic
4.25€ on Kalju over 0.5 goals @1.87 - unibet

After magnificent perfomance in Scotland where Kalju managed to make just 3 shots(which all went off target) i guess it's realistic to expect that at home they will be trying to attack even more. Celtic is probably in same mindset like APOEL last year who also beated estonian club 5:0 at home and therefore making return leg meaningless which they eventually lost 0:2 - i don't say that Celtic is going to lose here but as Levadia, Flora and even Trans scored atleast 1 goal against their opponent(s) this summer then hopefully Kalju can do the same and actually find the net vs Celtic before moving to EL third qualifying round ...

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
This thursday in Europa League:
Dudelange vs Kalju
20:00 CET
5€ on Dudelange -1 AH @2.33 - unibet

This Luxembourg team played in the EL groupstage last season so i assume they'll be trying to get (atleast) that far this season aswell. I guess reaching groupstage is quite realistic for whoever advances from this pair cause in possible playoff they'd face either team from Armenia/Georgia(personally i'd wanted to see winner of this pair meeting winner of Riga/HJK but whatever) so yeah like one finnish dude said about the fact that Armenia/Georgia/Estonia/Luxembourg team will play in EL groupstage this season - "huumori nelikosta" - anyway this Luxembourg team have conceded in all 4 european games this season so perhaps Kalju can get atleast awaygoal(s) here. But still i'm going with hosts to win here cause if they don't it's probably adventage Kalju (unless game finishes 0:0) :cool:

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
This thursday in Europa League:
Dudelange vs Kalju
20:00 CET
5€ on Dudelange -1 AH @2.33

So some hattrick hero leaded hosts to victory as they won 3:1 therefore current BR is 586.65€

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Today in Meistriliiga:
Trans - Levadia
15:00 CET
5€ on Levadia -1 AH @1.64

Both teams are in decent form at the moment cause after 8-game winless run Trans have now won 3 of the last 4 games while Levadia have won 5 consecutive matches. Also both teams won 7:0 in midweek's cupgame so clearly they both will face much harder game this time around. Levadia have scored in all 11 away leaguegames this season as they won 10 of them while Trans may have lost just 1 of the last 5 home leaguegames but have still conceded in like 9 consecutive homegames cause they haven't kept clean sheet at home since march ... Levadia have also won 6 consecutive h2h games and after Flora's surprise defeat yesterday(their third at home this season) then surely they cant afford to drop points aswell. Levadia to win.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Today in CL third qualifying round second leg

Kalju - Dudelange

5€ on Kalju over 1.5 goals @2.43 - unibet

It's simple as that - if they dont score (atleast) twice here then there's no way on earth that they are going to EL 4th quali round second time in their history.
So let's see whether this match will be last for our clubs in european competions this season or not ...

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Today in CL third qualifying round second leg

Kalju - Dudelange

5€ on Kalju over 1.5 goals @2.43 - unibet

I'd like to sincerely thank this ukranian genius who managed to get sent off within' 35 minutes as Kalju eventually lost 0:1 ... i hope he's greeted with oneway ticket to Kiev :rolleyes:

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Today in Meistriliiga
Levadia - Paide
5€ on Levadia -1 AH @1.65

Levadia hosts Paide in the league on saturday. Both teams are in decent form as Levadia have won 6 and Paide 4 games in a row and although they both would like to get something from this game then one thing is certain that (atleast) for one team their winning streak will end tonight ... Levadia is likely going to dominate this game etc but Paide still probably will defend well enough to make it difficult for them yet again. Paide have also lost just 1 away leaguegame this season + scored in every game on the road.. Levadia may have won 5 of the last 6 h2h games but after dropping points in the previous h2h game i guess they're going to be extra cautios to NOT make same mistake again.. So i'm predicting Levadia win here so they'd go back where they belong - top of the table :)

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Tomorrow in Meistriliiga:
Tammeka - Levadia
18:30 CET
5€ on Levadia -1 AH @1.66 - 1xbet

Tammeka has been probably the strongest team in august cause they've won all 5 games in all competions this month and although they didn't won any of the first 7 home leaguegames then now they're unbeaten in 5 homegames and have scored 2+ goals in each of the last 3 homegames. Levadia meanwhile saw their 7-game winning streak coming to an end on saturday so they need to start winning again if they want to keep pressure on Flora.. Levadia have scored in all 13 away leaguegames this season as they won 11 of them. Levadia have also won most recent 3 h2h leaguegames and in most recent match they even won 7:0 ... Surely this match will be way harder for them but i still expect them to get another win here.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips