Cmon OB Jr, put some ice on that ankle!

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm guessing you're hanging onto Brady now ;)

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's ok, I have you all right where I want you. :D

steved757

steved757

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great season so far, I am 2-0 but its been tough and this week matchup is gonna be tough too!

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1-1, I left points on the bench this week but it wouldn't have made a lick of difference to the outcome. Well played Shamanalix!

At some point I'm gonna have to learn that the answer to the question "Should I start <insert name here> or Tevin Coleman?" is always "Tevin Coleman" :p

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Willing to move the Satyrs to Las Vegas if someone will build the franchise a stadium ...

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Glad I slept through the start of the afternoon games, I prob would've done something stupid like sat Murray in favour of Henry. Phew!

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any team owners planning to fire some SOBs for kneeling during the national anthem? I need all the sonsabitches I can get! (Preferably healthy ones.)

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just checking, how does our waiver order work? Is it reset each week based on the standings?

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cheers. I didn't want to waste a claim just for a kicker this week, but when I saw I'd actually gone down in the waiver order, I figured maybe it wouldn't have mattered...

freeringo

freeringo

2019-20-21-24 League Champs
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
So I am working on my Fantasy Football roster this week and I am struggling with who I should play. Did he take a knee or did he not take a knee? I want to be politically and socially correct, but I don't know what that is anymore. I think Jesus would tell me that it doesn't matter as long as I respect and love my neighbor and leave the judgement to our Father. Thank God GO RAIDERS

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So I am working on my Fantasy Football roster this week and I am struggling with who I should play. Did he take a knee or did he not take a knee? I want to be politically and socially correct, but I don't know what that is anymore. I think Jesus would tell me that it doesn't matter as long as I respect and love my neighbor and leave the judgement to our Father. Thank God GO RAIDERS

Lol! As long as he's a capable SOB, that's all that matters. ;)

Exclamation for week 4: Zuerlein!

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So I am working on my Fantasy Football roster this week and I am struggling with who I should play. Did he take a knee or did he not take a knee? I want to be politically and socially correct, but I don't know what that is anymore.

I think in a game where we're encouraged to look the other way about players with a history of domestic violence and other serious issues just because they put up points (not that I see any on your roster, just making a general point), whether or not a player stood for the anthem maybe shouldn't be that big of a deal?

But then I'm Australian, and a good chunk of us don't even know the words to our anthem :p

As an aside, I saw a comment earlier today from someone at Fox saying that we probably wouldn't see any anthem protests this week anyway because they were going to go back to their usual broadcasting process... which is to use the anthem as an opportunity to run commercials. Again, I'm Australian not American so I clearly don't understand the nuances here, but it seems passing strange to me that players taking a knee is considered a sign of major disrespect, but replacing the anthem with Doritos commercials isn't?

Anywho, back on topic - thank you thank you thank you Larry Fitzmagic for that game-sealing TD in overtime!

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I know the first verse of our anthem and thats it, and just to add to your comment Oz, I would put it at over 80% of the population doesn't even know that there are more than one versse.

Like I said to kidkvno1 on FB about this issue, you will find more Aussies stand to attention and even salute a beer more than our flag or anthem.

😂

To the Americans reading this I just want to add that I am not kidding.

😎

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To the Americans reading this I just want to add that I am not kidding.

😎

He's really, really not kidding. Also a good chunk of the population thinks we should replace our current national anthem with a song about a sheep thief.

I'm aware our anthem has a second verse, but I've got no idea what it is. If really pushed, or singing along with someone who already knew the words, I'm pretty confident I could probably get through the first verse. Don't think I've actually sung it since primary school assembly though.

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
(Needs a separate thread for the boring politicos.) C'mon, let's talk football and players here. So hard to find good healthy runingbacks! And now it gets tricky, with byes working into our roster choices ...

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey, it was brought up in relation to people's fantasy football rosters :p

Anywho, healthy running backs are easy to find! It's ones who'll put up points that are the issue...

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a brutal start...I'm already down a TE and a QB yet still have a win. Going to be a grind this year for sure...all the injuries right now are just brutal

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
What a brutal start...I'm already down a TE and a QB yet still have a win. Going to be a grind this year for sure...all the injuries right now are just brutal
We can do it Chris, keep up the good work mate.

💪

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm getting a very bad feeling about tonite, and about the entire weekend game. Help! Need 35 tonight, Brady ...

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LOL -1 points from Nick Folk, 0/3 on field goals

Somebody's getting fired next week IMO...

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Packers-Cowboys game was exciting, especially since I had a few players on my fantasy team in that game.