2017 Cardschat NFL Fantasy Football

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just need another 25 points out of Tevin Coleman in a quarter and a bit to catch up to Zorba and Chris... who in a ballsy show of disrespect didn't even bother to play a kicker against me this week :p

Debi beat me with one player behind her back too. :help:

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Debi beat me with one player behind her back too. :help:

LOL I'm up against her team this week - wouldn't want to spot me that same advantage just to be fair would you Debi? ;)

I'm starting Hunter Henry, which is almost the same as leaving an empty roster spot anyway...

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Crunch time. Playoffs are on the horizon and recently on a losing streak. The way I look at it. This week is a must win for me.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
True for pretty much everyone outside the top three I'd say - crazy how close the midfield is this year!

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nothing more frustrating than having half your players choose the same weekend in which to go flat. A miracle is still possible tonight, but ... Guess I'll ask now: How does the prize payout work for this league?

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nothing more frustrating than having half your players choose the same weekend in which to go flat. A miracle is still possible tonight, but ... Guess I'll ask now: How does the prize payout work for this league?

I was just coming in here to pray to the FF gods to win against you, but I'm afraid I'll jinx it. :D We still have the playoffs after the next game, but I think the top 3 in win money?

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

Top 8 make the playoffs Top 3 cash.

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was just coming in here to pray to the FF gods to win against you, but I'm afraid I'll jinx it. :D We still have the playoffs after the next game, but I think the top 3 in win money?

Good job from your kicker (I had him early-season) to finish me off. Your Jets receiver was unreal -- tripled 4 of my receivers combined! Ah well, time for a new streak. At least if I'm regular-season runner-up looks like I can dodge you in the playoff semis. (And instead meet the best-scoring team, the other one to beat me? Life can be cruel...) AND GO KLITTY THIS WEEK!!!

PS: Thanks for the payout hints, mod.

PPS: Vegas odds just out say Sham Luck will get me fourth place and bubble on the money ... As usual.

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This week is a must win for me and I'm sure the majority of you. Good luck!

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Win and I'm in.

Or lose and have 3 other people lose and I sneak in. lol

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This week is a must win for me and I'm sure the majority of you. Good luck!

I think with a bit of luck I get into the playoffs if I beat you this week?

*cues Mortal Kombat music* ;)

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I left you some room. :) Left Kearse on the bench again because his last week points were an outlier. And he repeats, doh.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh man... gonna be brutal if I put up the third highest score of the week (what I'm on track for as of SNF) and still lose. Damn you Tyreek Hill and your 36.5 points!

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
At this point it looks like I'm going to sneak in the playoffs with a 5-8 record. :eek:

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
By my count, there will be a five way tie for 8th, all of us at 5-8.

How does that get broken?

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dammit, I'm gonna bubble the playoffs aren't I... :p

GG t1riel, you crushed this week

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Should be by Pythagorean Expectation IMO ;)

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've never seen a five way tie for one spot... Crazy end to the season but GL to those still playing

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My first match in the playoffs will be a rematch from the first match of the season. Hopefully another close one with a different result? :p

Img

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've never seen a five way tie for one spot... Crazy end to the season but GL to those still playing

Everyone's still playing. Only 8 in the money chase. Look down in the schedule page to see your consolation bracket foe ... (Think of it likje the Chase for the Cup...)

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was clearly the gang up on the Aussies season...

I finished with the sixth-most points for, but the most points against. Zorba and Chris finished with the seventh-most points for, and the second-most points against. And we have to play each other in the losers bracket this week. Brutal :eek:

Edit: and I know obviously everyone hasn't set their lineups yet, but we're both in the top four in projected points for this week too :p