2017 Cardschat NFL Fantasy Football

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I slept through the early games today (they start at 4:00am our time). How on Earth did Pittsburgh lose?!?

*checks the box score*

Oh. Roethliesberger threw five picks with two pick sixes and no TDs of his own. I guess that'll do it...

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone want Odell Beckham Jr? :(

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stash him on IR?

They haven't come right out and said his season is over so you might get him back in time for playoffs.

Gotta feel bad for him and the Giants, he was about the only positive thing they've got going on offense...

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a disastrous disastrous weekend ... as expected. No unbeaten teams, 4 or 5 way tie for first likely. Insanity! Oh well, glad my guys had their bad week all at the same time.

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stash him on IR?

They haven't come right out and said his season is over so you might get him back in time for playoffs.

Gotta feel bad for him and the Giants, he was about the only positive thing they've got going on offense...

Will do. Sad for him and suspect they pushed him too hard to play.

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Aaron Rodgers put with a broken collarbone. My fantasy season is looking very bleak.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GG this week ringo - somehow I had enough points on my bench that I could've won, but that would've involved sitting Michael Thomas and Chris Hogan in favour of Derrick Henry and DeSean Jackson... which is crazy talk :p

LOL @ Tahoe Sharks running up 169.9 points this week by the way, very nice work :)

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
Aaron Rodgers put with a broken collarbone. My fantasy season is looking very bleak.

Tyreek Hill went off for you tonight which will make the match-up interesting. Thank god the Chiefs D pulled that stunt at the very end to allow Crabtree to nab the game tying TD as time expires... GL

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Holy Amari Cooper Deb, wtf lol
I have alot of ground to make up.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yea - maybe I will win one for a change lol.

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm kind of glad no team is undefeated. 🙂

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My kicker got injured. *Sigh* I've seen everything.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dammit - self-inflicted loss this week, had enough points on the bench to get the win but second-guessed myself into starting Hundley and Henry instead of Winston and Murray. D'oh!

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wild Monday night, with 3 of our Fantasy League games coming down to the wire. Fun to watch the battles with varied Packers and Lions. Thanks gang! (And glad I wasn't one of those nail-biting; been there done that and it's not nice on the nervous system!)

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Such a weird season - and we've only got 5/14 teams in the league above .500

I'm the not-so-proud owner of a four-match losing streak, ugh. The injuries are starting to pile up everywhere...

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Such a weird season - and we've only got 5/14 teams in the league above .500

I'm the not-so-proud owner of a four-match losing streak, ugh. The injuries are starting to pile up everywhere...

Streak over. Damn!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Next year we will only have 12 teams - 14 is too many. So be ready to join when the thread starts - first 12 to get in will play.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fair enough - don't get me wrong, I enjoy the challenge of trying to field a team week to week in this format. But it does basically make it a contest of who loses the least drafted players to injury...

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yep - there is rarely anyone halfway decent to pick up - I have never been a fan of 14 team leagues.

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yep - there is rarely anyone halfway decent to pick up - I have never been a fan of 14 team leagues.

Well, can I contribute my money now for next year? First time I've played a Football Fantasy League in 3 or 4 years, and love the burn!

And not to give trade secrets away, but there are always good folks on the waiver wire. Gotta know what to huint: players developing, injury return or replacements, good fit for specific opponent. This is so fun ... (And nearly woosed out Monday and sat Williams, put idle Raider as RB, to protect a .2 lead. But don't trust rescoring possibilities, and Williams came through with enough. Dumb tight ends ... and insane days two of Falco's receivers had!)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, can I contribute my money now for next year? First time I've played a Football Fantasy League in 3 or 4 years, and love the burn!

And not to give trade secrets away, but there are always good folks on the waiver wire. Gotta know what to huint: players developing, injury return or replacements, good fit for specific opponent. This is so fun ... (And nearly woosed out Monday and sat Williams, put idle Raider as RB, to protect a .2 lead. But don't trust rescoring possibilities, and Williams came through with enough. Dumb tight ends ... and insane days two of Falco's receivers had!)

Nah - my husband knows how to find them and even he has given up.

Members who are already in will have first option next year.

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you need a Monday night miracle but know you won’t get one and you start your CC post with “When” which coincidentally rhymes with what the other team is going to do and you write a run-on sentence about it...sigh.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just need another 25 points out of Tevin Coleman in a quarter and a bit to catch up to Zorba and Chris... who in a ballsy show of disrespect didn't even bother to play a kicker against me this week :p