2017 Cardschat NFL Fantasy Football

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm just hoping for a season where I get at least some level of production out of my top draft picks.

The combo of Gronk and Alshon Jeffrey didn't exactly work out last year in terms of staying on the field...

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So are there archived posts on how last year's league wennt, weekly standings and such, players and points and rosters and things? Hardly know where to begin besides this thread. Will get in this weekend; didn't realize it was the ESPN thingie...

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
When will we know the order of the draft? Might think about actually doing a mock draft this year. lol.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So are there archived posts on how last year's league wennt, weekly standings and such, players and points and rosters and things? Hardly know where to begin besides this thread. Will get in this weekend; didn't realize it was the ESPN thingie...

No

When will we know the order of the draft? Might think about actually doing a mock draft this year. lol.

I don't know - I thought it was right before the draft but could be wrong.

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With the season "kicking off" a week from tomorrow, is the draft time set permanent or it hasn't been decided yet?

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Wow this is crazy. According to ESPN's Adam Schefter all the best players in the NFL unexpectedly retired last night.

I'm sure ESPN will update the boards for all those players before the draft but if not remember not to pick any of them.

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't know if I'll be home from work in time for the CC NFL draft tonight. But I used ESPN's auto-pick selector to map out my choices. Now if only the bots follow orders, and give me the best available at my desired positions (and not just anybody!) as things progress. I'll be making some trade offers I'm sure this week and next, no matter tonight whether I'm live or Memorex!

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whoot, I am ready. The draft thing will auto open, we don't need to click anywhere to enter right?

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm nervous! #chillpills

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm picking 12? D'oh! My entire draft plan was:

1: Get Le'veon Bell
2: *shrug*
3: Profit!

Now what am I gonna do?!?

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm on the andriod App, had to tap to enter the draft

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I forgot about it til Karen mentioned it right before it started lol.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm... OK with my team, I think?

LOL projected 0.5 point difference between me and Riffle first week, should be a close one! :p

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just realised, I might not have a QB for week 1 depending on what the league decides to do with the Bucs-Fins game...

Have I got a good team.

Looks pretty solid to me, yeah. You've got the consensus #1 receiver, probably the best rookie running back, solid QB and TE, decent #2/3 receivers and running backs... you've done alright.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It auto drafted 3 of my picks even though I was sitting right here - guess my team is okay.

Poor Joe had to auto draft and had 2 TE's before he finally got a RB in round 5 lol.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Just realised, I might not have a QB for week 1 depending on what the league decides to do with the Bucs-Fins game...

Looks pretty solid to me, yeah. You've got the consensus #1 receiver, probably the best rookie running back, solid QB and TE, decent #2/3 receivers and running backs... you've done alright.
Chris is pretty clued in, we had a good run last season.

Well done Chris.

[emoji106]

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm lukewarm about my team but I can always finetune it through the waiver wire or a trade.

Heads up for anyone who has Miami or Tampa Bay players. They first game has been postponed due to Hurricane Irma. Don't forgot to bench them for this week.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, that'll learn me for drafting Winston with no backup. As a result I'm probably the first person to ever think "phew, at least Brian Hoyer was still available!" :p

Seriously though, stay safe / positive thoughts if anyone's in the area and affected by the hurricane, looks like it's getting nasty.