A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
THE VENOM $10 MILLION GTD DAY 1A CLOSURE

Day 1A of the $10 Million Venom is done! Congrats to the 75 players who are advancing to Day 2 on Monday, August 2nd.
Did you miss the boat? Then get into Day 1B this Sunday, July 25th.
Cards are in the air at 1pm ET. We’ll see you there.

#VenomTournament #ACR #Poker #Tournament
E7Cd-n6XoAcaiPS

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was reading the updates coming soon and saw this about the cyclones. Are the Cyclone satellites coming back for the OSS series coming up?

July 28, 2021 - Downtime (7am to 8am ET)

- Blitz poker and cyclones have the option of playing with fewer than a full table of players. (Players are asked if they are willing to play short-handed.)

[FONT=Source Sans Pro, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Hi, I cannot assure that a 100% until the downtime ends, however, in on our to do list :)

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,
I am having troubles logging into my ACR acount

ID: DEATH2619

Can you help?

Thank you in advance:)

Hi, I can see that your account is in good standing, what is exactly the error shown, can you please send us a screen capture and full details of the issue by email to support@winningpokernetwork.com so our department in charge can further investigate.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
DAY 1B CLOSURE $10 MILLION VENOM

And Day 1B of the $10 Million Venom is complete. Kudos to the 162 players who are advancing to Day 2 on Monday, August 2nd. Not one of them? Then get into Day 1C this Friday, July 30th at 1pm ET. See you then.

#Venom2021 #PokerFun #VenomTournament #ACR #OnlinePoker #UltimateVenom

S

snitcheroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
5 card draw and horse

Hi Everyone!

This thread is for answering any of your questions or concerns, so feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to assist you.

As the ACR Rep, my goal will be to make sure your opinions and feedback are heard by those making the decisions and help make sure your experience at America's Cardroom is a good one.

You can inquire about topics like:
  • Customer Support
  • Withdrawals
  • Deposits
  • Tournaments
  • General inquires
We look forward to hearing from you!

The ACR Staff

Do you think ACR and BCP might ever add 5 card draw and horse to the freeroll roster or mtt cash tourneys? Or even add them to the cash tables? Would love to see more variety.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you think ACR and BCP might ever add 5 card draw and horse to the freeroll roster or mtt cash tourneys? Or even add them to the cash tables? Would love to see more variety.

Hi! Thanks for the feedback and suggestions! I'll make sure to forward to our tournaments team so they can consider it.

ACR Rep

chaviiiis

chaviiiis

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi there Rep...

Ive a situation... I made a deposit using bitcoin... i deposit 49 dllrs... i received 27... and money ws removed from my account...

hope you can help me with this situation

thank you,.
46bfd5e7404a6ec2ba56b0b0b143be79.png

bb6662fe3b7fed435b90023e93cc3b01.png

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi there Rep...

Ive a situation... I made a deposit using bitcoin... i deposit 49 dllrs... i received 27... and money ws removed from my account...

hope you can help me with this situation

thank you,.
46bfd5e7404a6ec2ba56b0b0b143be79.png

bb6662fe3b7fed435b90023e93cc3b01.png

Hi, if you already wrote to our Customer Service department about it, please send us a PM so we can follow up with them the status of your case. Thanks in advance. :

chaviiiis

chaviiiis

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, if you already wrote to our Customer Service department about it, please send us a PM so we can follow up with them the status of your case. Thanks in advance. :

Hi... yes I did... I have not receive any answer regarding this issue

igrok8503

igrok8503

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why is there no client for a smartphone, the stripped-down web version does not allow all tournaments to be played.

teepack

teepack

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I log into ACR, I don't see any tournaments registering. Are they having their downtime this morning?

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
acr down for scheduled maintenance

from twitter:
Americas Cardroom

@ACR_POKER

·
as of 12:14 pst:

Our poker application is down for unexpected maintenance, but we’ll be back online soon. All tournaments have been canceled and going to be refunded in accordance with our terms and conditions. We appreciate your patience while we improve your poker experience.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
restart the computer after the update. At least log in I've already managed...

chaviiiis

chaviiiis

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
its quite frustrating.... waiting for an answer from 2 days now for an issue regarding my money.
kindly I need an answer of this issue.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today (as always after the update) the tournament was interrupted! Will there be compensation!?

G

goodsaint

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is the update over? Just a blank screen after I log in on phone and click the blitz button.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

its quite frustrating.... waiting for an answer from 2 days now for an issue regarding my money.
kindly I need an answer of this issue.

I can confirm that the department in charge have sent you a full detailed explanation b y email today, if you have any other concern related to this topic, please reply back to them. Make sure to check your spam/junkbox in order to find the email if you are unable to find it on regular mailbox.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is the update over? Just a blank screen after I log in on phone and click the blitz button.

Our poker application is now back up and running at full functionality, if you still have issues with Blitz tables, try to delete cookies and cache from your phone's browser and log back in, if the issue persist, please send us a screen capture of the error shown and your screen name. We apologize once again for the inconvenience and truly appreciate your understanding.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today (as always after the update) the tournament was interrupted! Will there be compensation!?

Hi, during the downtime, all tournaments were canceled and refunded in accordance with our terms and conditions. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

ACR Rep

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Как разшифровывается ACR Абривеатура
This is english only forum. Posts written in other language will be deleted.
Translating the question "What does ACR stand for" Its Americas Card Room

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am getting an error when I log on, error code -1

I can see the poker tournaments in the lobby but it says my login credentials are fine but there is some problem detected.

I just emailed support and will await a reply, I am merely posting this as an FYI to others who may have a similar issue.

Edit: On another poker forum, players are reporting that this appears to be a site-wide issue so all we can do is be patient I guess

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.