A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Next MoneyMaker

The final table of the ‘#NextMoneymaker’ promo is set.

We’ll have live coverage on Twitch this Sunday, July 25th at 1pm ET with @CMONEYMAKER
and @apestyles
behind the mic.

We can’t wait to see who’ll become our next ACR Pro and win the $105k package!

FOLLOW THE STREAM HERE

S

snitcheroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I seen Black chip has joined ACR I have 2 accounts on the site my ? If I play on one account in a tourney and get knocked out can i re-enter on other account or is that forbidden?

I prefer BCP over ACR and if i bust out of BCP within the half hour reg time, i close it out and open ACR reg and play it..... Not sure if it is really allowed but since i only had 1 site opened at a time i have had no problems with playing both tourneys as long as i busted out of one and closed it out.

skaniol

skaniol

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I prefer BCP over ACR and if i bust out of BCP within the half hour reg time, i close it out and open ACR reg and play it..... Not sure if it is really allowed but since i only had 1 site opened at a time i have had no problems with playing both tourneys as long as i busted out of one and closed it out.

Avoid doing that in any CardsChat freeroll, because it's not allowed:

Use these links to download either: AmericasCardroom or Black Chip Poker *

CardsChat $100 Daily Freeroll
Tuesday, July 20
8:00PM EDT

[SIZE=+2]
*You may play these games at either AmericasCardroom OR Black Chip Poker. You cannot play from both skins in the same game.
[/SIZE]

20 Minutes Late Registration
T2500 Starting Stacks
10 Minute Blind Levels

S

snitcheroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cardschat

Avoid doing that in any CardsChat freeroll, because it's not allowed:

It was a regular freeroll put on by BCP and not a cardschat freeroll. Thank you though for checking to see if i knew that which i did... :)

garibe

garibe

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR SnG / MTT structures (micro stakes)

Hello All, Im new here.

I live in the US and the sites available to me are ACR and Stars Michigan.

Stars dont offer a good micro stake option schedule, and now they removed the 6p SnG altogether (they had 1/5/10 dollar SnGs).

As a beginner, the 6p / 9p SnG are really good for me to practice the basics and have some ICM experience. I really like ACR SnGs, but I am missing a bit of the 6p/9p tables.

Do ACR have any plans to have 1 table micro SnGs? (I know about the .50 cents, but they are a for me closer to a small MTT than a SnG. Not sure if it makes much sense. Maybe a 1 table .5 cent SnG, or is it not profitable to players/client?)

Thanks in advance!

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was a regular freeroll put on by BCP and not a cardschat freeroll. Thank you though for checking to see if i knew that which i did... :)

Dont do it its against the TOS. You can be happy it was only a freeroll. if u do this in real money games they will probably block ur account sooner or later and confiscate the money.

S

snitcheroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont do it its against the TOS. You can be happy it was only a freeroll. if u do this in real money games they will probably block ur account sooner or later and confiscate the money.

I am not even sure i understand the question right anymore. Was he asking if he can play the poker sites at the same time, or if he can play same site with 2 different user names? I guess i am confused now. Is it against the rules to play in BCP and when and if i get busted out close that site and open ACR and play in that freeroll if time allows? Sorry to be a pain..

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not even sure i understand the question right anymore. Was he asking if he can play the poker sites at the same time, or if he can play same site with 2 different user names? I guess i am confused now. Is it against the rules to play in BCP and when and if i get busted out close that site and open ACR and play in that freeroll if time allows? Sorry to be a pain..

Its not allowed since u play the same Tournament 2 times and gain an unfair advantage. But ask ACR rep for confirmation

S

snitcheroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its not allowed since u play the same Tournament 2 times and gain an unfair advantage. But ask ACR rep for confirmation

I have emailed them since i could not find an answer under the rules of play.....

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have emailed them since i could not find an answer under the rules of play.....
I am almost certain its not allowed to bust a mtt, open another skin and reenter.

S

snitcheroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am almost certain its not allowed to bust a mtt, open another skin and reenter.

I will be sure to not do it again until i have an answer but off subject kind of....

yesterday i played the 3pm mtt on BCP and was taken out by a player so i closed out and opened ACR and entered their mtt. The same player who had busted me on BCP was at my table on ACR, so he was playing both sites, both mtts at the same time. I screen shot it for proof but well you know how that goes, he denied it was him on the other site and said he didn't know what BCP was and that he only plays ACR and Truepoker.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will be sure to not do it again until i have an answer but off subject kind of....

yesterday i played the 3pm mtt on BCP and was taken out by a player so i closed out and opened ACR and entered their mtt. The same player who had busted me on BCP was at my table on ACR, so he was playing both sites, both mtts at the same time. I screen shot it for proof but well you know how that goes, he denied it was him on the other site and said he didn't know what BCP was and that he only plays ACR and Truepoker.

Its the same tournament. If the player was still in the field you obviously see the same screenname :rolleyes:

S

snitcheroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its the same tournament. If the player was still in the field you obviously see the same screenname :rolleyes:

No no, I was on BCP I busted out and went to ACR, that is where I saw him playing in that mtt while he was still playing in the mtt on BCP. So he was playing at 2 different sites at the same time. Do you understand what I am saying now?

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No no, I was on BCP I busted out and went to ACR, that is where I saw him playing in that mtt while he was still playing in the mtt on BCP. So he was playing at 2 different sites at the same time. Do you understand what I am saying now?

I understand what u mean.

How do you know what site he had open? Acr and Bcp share the same tournaments. So if you bust to "playerA" on Bcp and then open the same tournament on Acr, you will still see the same name, "playerA" if he is still in this tournament.

S

snitcheroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I understand what u mean.

How do you know what site he had open? Acr and Bcp share the same tournaments. So if you bust to "playerA" on Bcp and then open the same tournament on Acr, you will still see the same name, "playerA" if he is still in this tournament.

what you are saying makes no sense. If he is in a mtt on BCP then he has BCP open right? If he is in a mtt on ACR he has ACR open right? If he is in a mtt on both poker sites at the same time then it goes to stand he has both poker sites open?? Is that not right? When you bust out on BCP you are not magically registered on ACR in the same tourney.

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when will there be a bonus for existing clients again. like the few dollats a day for 25 days .

S

snitcheroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what you are saying makes no sense. If he is in a mtt on BCP then he has BCP open right? If he is in a mtt on ACR he has ACR open right? If he is in a mtt on both poker sites at the same time then it goes to stand he has both poker sites open?? Is that not right? When you bust out on BCP you are not magically registered on ACR in the same tourney.
You are not automatically registered for both sites just because you register for it on either or poker site.

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Sounds like you did the same thing

S

snitcheroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

No what i did was played in the one on BCP and when i busted i closed it out and went to ACR, never did i play at both poker sites at the same time. Did you lose track of my original question or what lol

S

snitcheroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I'll use you as an example, right now you are registered with BCP and ACR at the same time for the 3pm mtt. Therefore you plan on playing at both poker sites at the same time for the same tourney which is against the rules.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Dude look really i give up. I tried to help but u not try to think. Good luck in doing what u are doing :)

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thought the same thing but the ACR rep actually said that we could a while back. You will probably have to go back a while to find it.
In the previously mentioned conversation the rep even said you could cash on two different skins at the same time. I believe the conversation was something along the lines of building up a chip stack early and then sitting and cashing on that skin, opening up the other skin and playing through on it. I think the conversation even got to opening, closing and reopening the different skins. That would be too much of a pain in the arse though.

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No what i did was played in the one on BCP and when i busted i closed it out and went to ACR, never did i play at both poker sites at the same time. Did you lose track of my original question or what lol

As I understand it. If you have ACR you must not have BCP and vice versa. Maybe it changed recently.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That´s crazy. Well I have seen some videos on youtube about this similar situation. Very worrying stuff, but I don´t want to get. into it right now.
Nothing crazy about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.