A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
DAY 2 CLOSURE $10 MILLION VENOM

We need to catch our breath because Day 2 of the $10 Million GTD Venom was wild!

Congrats to the 70 out of 645 players who are moving on to Day 3
It gets underway tomorrow (Tuesday, August 3rd) at 1pm ET

Join us!

#Venom #Tournament #ACR #Poker #Online #TheVenom
E714oviWUBEYKTN

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how long do you guys want to wait untill u finally release a mobile App? all i hear is that "the devs are working on it". i mean every small little site has an app by now and ACR is one of the biggest, non-regulated sites. i dont get why u guys wait and wait.

C

ChuckNola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@ACR REP

Every short registration tournament has a fast accelerated blind structure.
The most popular ones are the 2 Hour late registration tournaments with 8 minute blind structure. Does ACR plan on offering 12 and 15 minute blind structures to the short registration tournaments?

Also, I see that ACR offers Freezeout tournaments but those tournaments are at the extreme micro level. Will ACR offer those tournaments at the small to medium stake level?

iWin210

iWin210

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do y'all like ACR in terms of running good? I feel like I run good most of the time what about y'all?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
VENOM FINAL TABLE $10 MILLION

Dinner is ready, the table is set. 8 lucky (and skilled) players have earned their Venom Final Table seat. They will now compete for prizes up to $1.5 Million Congrats!

Follow the stream HERE

#Venom2021 #Venom #TheVenom #ACR
#UltimateVenom

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how long do you guys want to wait untill u finally release a mobile app? all i hear is that "the devs are working on it". i mean every small little site has an app by now and ACR is one of the biggest, non-regulated sites. i dont get why u guys wait and wait.

Hi, rest assure or devs are working on it, as shown on our public roadmap here:

https://trello.com/c/J1TWehyo/51-mtts-on-mobile

No ETA I'm afraid but we have it on the ''to do'' list.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@ACR REP

Every short registration tournament has a fast accelerated blind structure.
The most popular ones are the 2 Hour late registration tournaments with 8 minute blind structure. Does ACR plan on offering 12 and 15 minute blind structures to the short registration tournaments?

Also, I see that ACR offers Freezeout tournaments but those tournaments are at the extreme micro level. Will ACR offer those tournaments at the small to medium stake level?

Thanks for the valuable feedback and suggestions, I've forwarded to the right department.

ACR Rep

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, rest assure or devs are working on it, as shown on our public roadmap here:

https://trello.com/c/J1TWehyo/51-mtts-on-mobile

No ETA I'm afraid but we have it on the ''to do'' list.

ACR Rep

Does this mean an application will be released for download or you only going to add mtt's to the already existing mobile version?

If its the second, this would be not a good decision because the existing mobile version is horrible to play on.

Thanks.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Any chance ACR will ever allow users to upload their own pics to use at the table? Not a big deal if not but I think it would be nice if it were allowed.

D

DonkArmyFish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would love to be able to search usernames it seems like a simple feature and its offered on many other poker sites, Hopefully ACR provides the option soon.

Otherwise Great game selection I know I normally come on here and bag out the RNG but if you use proper BRM you'll be fine on ACR, soft fields and good pools GL all.

Jabbadanutz

Jabbadanutz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Stormer

I have been trying to be a stormer for over a year and a half I have been sending emails this long. New stormers are picked up at the same time I receive emails saying that stormers are not being added and only by exception.
This video describes being a stormer as an added benefit. How in almost two years do I not get the opportunity to be a stormer when there are so many? How can there be so many stormers and not even one is black?

D

DonkArmyFish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Acr Rep,

Is the cashier down at the moment I'm trying to deposit but its not seeming to work?

The whole page says unable to load, I hope its only temporary and if so how long will the system be down for?

Thank you

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey Acr Rep,

Is the cashier down at the moment I'm trying to deposit but its not seeming to work?

The whole page says unable to load, I hope its only temporary and if so how long will the system be down for?

Thank you

Hi, it was a short maintenance, right now is up and running! Thanks for your continuous patience and for reporting this! Best of luck at the tables!

ACR Rep

D

DonkArmyFish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for that, I have another follow up question.

Is there any chance of 8 game or H.O.R.S.E coming to ACR anytime soon?

Also why is there no Stud PKO games in the upcoming series??

I love mixed games and I have big buy in games during tournament series but on a site filled with PKO games I would of thought there would be ONE PKO stud game.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
$10 MILLION VENOM ARTICLE

1f631.png
1f449.png
If you lost some of the most important details regarding our $10 Million Venom
1f577.png
the 1st place winner BabyBowser
1f3c6.png
1f911.png
and the final table stats
1f4c8.png
, check out the full resume here in our Big Blind Blog:

1f4bb.png
HERE

#Venom #TheVenom #ACR #BigBlindBlog #Poker

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you for that, I have another follow up question.

Is there any chance of 8 game or H.O.R.S.E coming to ACR anytime soon?

Also why is there no Stud PKO games in the upcoming series??

I love mixed games and I have big buy in games during tournament series but on a site filled with PKO games I would of thought there would be ONE PKO stud game.

Hi, I appreciate your valuable feedback and suggestions, rest assure that our tournaments team will get them all!! Best of luck at our tables!

ACR Rep

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does this mean an application will be released for download or you only going to add mtt's to the already existing mobile version?

If its the second, this would be not a good decision because the existing mobile version is horrible to play on.

Thanks.

hello dear acr rep

no answer to my question? thanks a lot and have a nice day.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see that e-wallets are not an option for withdrawals at this time for me (I am in canada). They are still available for deposits. I hope this is temporary? I was using ecopayz.

T

t1ltmach1ne

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I see that e-wallets are not an option for withdrawals at this time for me (I am in Canada). They are still available for deposits. I hope this is temporary? I was using ecopayz.

same for me. i wrote an email to support. they just said i should try another method. this is ridiculous. i hope they will sort this out asap.

maybe some explanation from acr rep?

Phlex

Phlex

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Account Suspension Situation - No Support Response

I have been waiting for over 24hrs now to receive a response from the support staff, regarding an issue where a 2nd account had been found and the newest account was suspended based on their terms of service.

Long story short, the other older account had been created if my memory serves, quite a few years back and had never been used for any activity at all, including deposits, gameplay or communication.

This older account was inaccessible when I installed the ACR software a few days ago, which including the password reset options that were being sent to an old email address which had not been used in many years.
This led me to believe that the old account might not have existed at present, and with no problems during sign up of the new account and no indication any additional usernames or accounts were active or in the system, I started depositing and playing on the new account as would anyone I would think.

After making a few deposits and playing throughout the following day or two, my gameplay was interrupted by a message that the account was suspended and I needed to contact support!
After immediately sending a ticket into support, a few hours later a response was emailed saying that it was due to the original account being found and they suspend multiple accounts with the exception of the oldest and they were requiring answers of the information requested to verify identity and such,
The old account was inaccessible at first but after trying multiple passwords I was able to finally remember the right combination of email/password and get logged in. The account data was non existent and nothing to show the account had been used for any purpose on the site, including any gameplay, deposits or communications was found.
I sent in another support ticket, requesting the deposited funds from the new account that has been suspended.
And...
It has now been well over 24 hours since the 1st and only response from support, when the explanation of the suspension was emailed to me and there are still no funds or combat points from the suspended new account.

I would really like to continue to play on this software/network as from experience I find it to be the least 'rigged for action' type of RNG of any card dealing network I've played on or observed in the many years of playing. It is very discouraging to have no response from support after having just lost access to the new account, which had only minutes before the suspension
completed another deposit which had posted to the new account.

I am hoping my relaying of the issue here in the cc forums, might attract the attention of an ACR staff member that could be of help to resolve this issue for me. I have refused to make another deposit into the account that was not suspended, until there is closure for this support issue.

On a side note, I am of the feeling that this support system is very unacceptable in terms of response times for a situation that I feel should have been in the very least, communicated with me at the time of the suspension. Having this unresolved for such a long period of time, leads to the idea that there may not be any support at all for the Sunday player base!

Please contact me as early as possible, if there is anyone from ACR that runs across this post.

Thank you

Last edited:
Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been waiting for over 24hrs now to receive a response from the support staff, regarding an issue where a 2nd account had been found and the newest account was suspended based on their terms of service.

Long story short, the other older account had been created if my memory serves, quite a few years back and had never been used for any activity at all, including deposits, gameplay or communication.

This older account was inaccessible when I installed the ACR software a few days ago, which including the password reset options that were being sent to an old email address which had not been used in many years.
This led me to believe that the old account might not have existed at present, and with no problems during sign up of the new account and no indication any additional usernames or accounts were active or in the system, I started depositing and playing on the new account as would anyone I would think.

After making a few deposits and playing throughout the following day or two, my gameplay was interrupted by a message that the account was suspended and I needed to contact support!
After immediately sending a ticket into support, a few hours later a response was emailed saying that it was due to the original account being found and they suspend multiple accounts with the exception of the oldest and they were requiring answers of the information requested to verify identity and such,
The old account was inaccessible at first but after trying multiple passwords I was able to finally remember the right combination of email/password and get logged in. The account data was non existent and nothing to show the account had been used for any purpose on the site, including any gameplay, deposits or communications was found.
I sent in another support ticket, requesting the deposited funds from the new account that has been suspended.
And...
It has now been well over 24 hours since the 1st and only response from support, when the explanation of the suspension was emailed to me and there are still no funds or combat points from the suspended new account.

I would really like to continue to play on this software/network as from experience I find it to be the least 'rigged for action' type of RNG of any card dealing network I've played on or observed in the many years of playing. It is very discouraging to have no response from support after having just lost access to the new account, which had only minutes before the suspension
completed another deposit which had posted to the new account.

I am hoping my relaying of the issue here in the cc forums, might attract the attention of an ACR staff member that could be of help to resolve this issue for me. I have refused to make another deposit into the account that was not suspended, until there is closure for this support issue.

On a side note, I am of the feeling that this support system is very unacceptable in terms of response times for a situation that I feel should have been in the very least, communicated with me at the time of the suspension. Having this unresolved for such a long period of time, leads to the idea that there may not be any support at all for the Sunday player base!

Please contact me as early as possible, if there is anyone from ACR that runs across this post.

Thank you

As the same thing happened to me on GG (and unibet), i knew i had an account years ago, but i didnt remember email/password, without providing those (and plenty other information) they are 'not able' to delete the old ones.

Solution: I opened a new account in an other skin, and they don't care at all, so i can use it without any problem. Heard the same from wpn players, too in the last 1,5 years. There are few other skins, i know the blackchip and pokerking. They are the same, belong to WPN.

And the support sometimes answers after 2-3 days, get used to it, it's working like that since a while. If you made a deposit already, probably worth to wait for the answer.

All networks/rooms have the same pointless policy regarding to this case. I was laughing, when i saw they don't care if you have account at every skin until you don't play simultanously in all, but sort out things like delete a previous, non-used account is impossible without providing plenty details - what if you would know, remember, you wouldn't need a new account.....:)

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please bring back ecopayz as a withdrawal option Thanks

German629

German629

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, ACR Rep! :) What is the minimum deposit, if I want to do this with my debit card Visa? :deal:

Status
Not open for further replies.