Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi sir/madam , I am from India and recently created an account at American Cardroom . Before investing any money on your platform I want to know if I could withdraw money without any problem in India . Which withdrawal method is best for fast and successful withdrawal .

Hi, we are an offshore company. There shouldn't be any issue by signing up and playing at ACR.
If you are concern about the legality of poker from your country. We would suggest you to check with your local jurisdiction.

Regarding withdrawals, I highly recommend you our fastest and cheapest option to cahout your winnings, using BITCOIN!

Bitcoin is the payment method that has become the preferred option for players. Not only will you get your money much faster, but you will save by avoiding transaction fees.
You will also have the ability to get withdrawals into your bank account in just a few days for a very small fees.

You can find a short video explaining how to use Bitcoin in our poker App and how to cashout your funds here:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/play-poker-for-real-money/cashing-out-your-winnings/

Hope this information helps and welcome! Best of luck at the tables!

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are receiving this email because your Americas Cardroom account (login) was accessed from a new device

To validate your new device you must click on the following link before logging in to your account.
I only play from my laptop. Only different internet providers. One provider at work, another provider at home, mobile Internet.
Why did they do it?

Hi, this is a normal security measure to protect your account, since there is an IP change every time you change your service provider, you can also send an email to security@americascardroom.eu and report the regular IP's you continuously log in from to avoid this.

ACR Rep

N

nayan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, we are an offshore company. There shouldn't be any issue by signing up and playing at ACR.
If you are concern about the legality of poker from your country. We would suggest you to check with your local jurisdiction.

Regarding withdrawals, I highly recommend you our fastest and cheapest option to cahout your winnings, using BITCOIN!

Bitcoin is the payment method that has become the preferred option for players. Not only will you get your money much faster, but you will save by avoiding transaction fees.
You will also have the ability to get withdrawals into your bank account in just a few days for a very small fees.

You can find a short video explaining how to use Bitcoin in our poker app and how to cashout your funds here:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/play-poker-for-real-money/cashing-out-your-winnings/

Hope this information helps and welcome! Best of luck at the tables!

ACR Rep

No restriction from your side while withdrawing money ?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to know if anyone is having problems with crashes and bugs?
I noticed the increased use of memory and processing in the software after the upgrade. It's too heavy.:(

Hi, I highly recommend you to follow the next instructions:

TROUBLESHOOTING STEPS FOR TECH ISSUES:

1. Find your main directory in file explorer!
2. Find ACR/BCP folder
3. Rename it or delete it
4. Delete Americas Card Room / Black Chip Poker from your computer in Control Panel
5. Restart your computer.
6. Check if you have the latest Java Flash player installed to run our software, if not please update it.
7. Delete cookies and cache from your browser.
8. Download and install (Once you download the software the system will request you a location for the files to be saved please at the end of that location add V2 and click on next/run)
9. Sign in

Here is our Direct Download link:

https://americascardroom.eu/downloading/

I truly hope this information helps!

ACR Rep

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, no bother at all, I am glad to respond to all your concerns, and the link is not old, you can see that the MTT's on Mobile says on future plans since that date June 2020, still under develop, I cannot guarantee when will be done however is on our ''to do'' list.

And regarding your second question, I don't recommend you to play taking the risk that someone else can access your account and play, you can play directly from your mobile browser but as of now only blitz and jackpot poker on the web mobile version of the app.

I appreciate your understanding,

ACR Rep

hello again and thanks to your answers.

i in no way want to give my account to someone else to play. my question would be if its allowed to play via google remote on my smartphone. do you know what google remote is? it lets you control a computer from another device. i only want to do this to be able to play on my smartphone. is it allowed or not? i not want to risk anything, i hope you understand.

thanks and have a great evening :joyman:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR Rep. Appreciate you always keeping us in the loop. Can the devs add an option on mobile to allow us to see our rakeback?

Thanks for the valuable suggestions, I will forward them to the department in charge.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello again and thanks to your answers.

i in no way want to give my account to someone else to play. my question would be if its allowed to play via google remote on my smartphone. do you know what google remote is? it lets you control a computer from another device. i only want to do this to be able to play on my smartphone. is it allowed or not? i not want to risk anything, i hope you understand.

thanks and have a great evening :joyman:

Hi, thanks for the clarification, in such case you can play via google remote. Best of luck at the tables!

ACR Rep

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
4 hours late registration at micro limits is a mockery
do turbo tournaments please

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I highly recommend you to follow the next instructions:

TROUBLESHOOTING STEPS FOR TECH ISSUES:

1. Find your main directory in file explorer!
2. Find ACR/BCP folder
3. Rename it or delete it
4. Delete Americas Card Room / Black Chip Poker from your computer in Control Panel
5. Restart your computer.
6. Check if you have the latest Java Flash player installed to run our software, if not please update it.
7. Delete cookies and cache from your browser.
8. Download and install (Once you download the software the system will request you a location for the files to be saved please at the end of that location add V2 and click on next/run)
9. Sign in

Here is our Direct Download link:

https://americascardroom.eu/downloading/

I truly hope this information helps!

ACR Rep

yes, I'm going to try even though I've reinstalled it, I haven't checked the java. I realized that when running it is using twice as much memory as it used to before.
:)Thanks

T

thejuice1

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

totally agree... imo, 2 hours late reg is more than enough in all these micro tourneys.
playing 7 hours to maybe win $10 by finishing in the top 5% or so isnt worth it lol

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

It's true that the micro grid is full of regular 10, 12 minute blinds and 2 hour late tournaments. then you go to the low grade there are a lot more turbos to me it doesn't make any sense

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No restriction from your side while withdrawing money ?

Hello, for cash outs request, players should certify their accounts. Make sure to provide the following documents:

• A picture of the front side of your Driver’s license.
• A recent utility bill under your name

Plus, if you deposited with a credit card:

• Signed Authorization form
• Copy of the card (s) used to deposit

More info here https://www.americascardroom.eu/play-poker-for-real-money/cashing-out-your-winnings/

This is a normal procedure.

Make sure to send this documents as soon as you request a cash out to avoid delays.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's true that the micro grid is full of regular 10, 12 minute blinds and 2 hour late tournaments. then you go to the low grade there are a lot more turbos to me it doesn't make any sense

totally agree... imo, 2 hours late reg is more than enough in all these micro tourneys.
playing 7 hours to maybe win $10 by finishing in the top 5% or so isnt worth it lol

Appreciate your feedback and comments, I will send it to the department in charge so they can consider it.

ACR Rep

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my area and obviously many others on the east coast there is a huge hurricane warning and what now seems to be a tropical storm for me. I have been thinking about playing despite possibilities of losing power. Obviously this is my risk and choice.

My question is this. Is there a phone number or way to immediately contact support if power is lost and I wanted to unregister a tournament not yet started. I realize there’s not much I can do besides relocating to a spot with power if the game has already started.

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I qualified through an OTR tournament and received a ticket for $50 000 GTD of which was scheduled on the 15 August 2021. The Tournament was cancelled for a reason I do not know but now I am sitting with the ticket and do not know when and how it can be used as I see no future tournament for this ticket. The replies has not even started to resolve or answer this question. Rather bothered with my email (live) address wich is linked with outlook. Please assist because I get a reply every 3 days if I am lucky but it does not even touch my querry.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my area and obviously many others on the east coast there is a huge hurricane warning and what now seems to be a tropical storm for me. I have been thinking about playing despite possibilities of losing power. Obviously this is my risk and choice.

My question is this. Is there a phone number or way to immediately contact support if power is lost and I wanted to unregister a tournament not yet started. I realize there’s not much I can do besides relocating to a spot with power if the game has already started.

Hi, for such situations you can send us an email to support@winningpokernetwork.com so our department in charge can further assist you and also you can contact us through our social media channels:

https://twitter.com/ACR_POKER

https://www.instagram.com/americascardroom/

ACR rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I qualified through an OTR tournament and received a ticket for $50 000 GTD of which was scheduled on the 15 August 2021. The Tournament was cancelled for a reason I do not know but now I am sitting with the ticket and do not know when and how it can be used as I see no future tournament for this ticket. The replies has not even started to resolve or answer this question. Rather bothered with my email (live) address wich is linked with outlook. Please assist because I get a reply every 3 days if I am lucky but it does not even touch my querry.

Please send us a private message with your screen name and full details to further assist you.

ACR Rep

whowantwhat

whowantwhat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are P2P transfers basically someone directly transfer their balance to another player? Is there any fee associated with it?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BOSS FINAL WEEK

The high roller Bigger Online Super Series
1f911.png
, the final part of the $20 Million OSS Cub3d, starts today and runs through Sunday.
Check out the Featured Daily Event for this week
1f4c5.png
1f447.png

HERE

#ACR #OSS #OSSCub3ed #OSSCubed #Poker #PokerSeries #PokerTournament

whowantwhat

whowantwhat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone want to send me ACR money p2p for Venmo?

Status
Not open for further replies.