Not open for further replies.
Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Please tell me where the tournament disappeared 25,000 dollars guarantee for 6 6 dollars., which was held every Sunday?
Do you mean this game that is in the lobby.

Game starts Sunday 1pm ET.

1da51d3c10730330754d01f22575ac3e.png

gambit1983

gambit1983

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
these view table tickets have got to be the dumbest thing ive ever seen in online poker

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are there any plans to make the lobby look nicer in the poker client? At least when a series is being held, so that you can filter this particular category of games, as for example it was during the monemaker campaign (separate tab)

Thank you for the suggestion, I've sent it to the team in charge. Remember you can write all the suggestions on our WPN Forum here: http://ow.ly/AZnh50E5M27

ACR Rep

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello! What kind of outrage is this?? I have 3 tickets for $ 6 for the $ 25,000 guaranteed tournament that takes place every Sunday! But for some reason I can't register using them? Although their term ends only after 1 year? I wrote about this problem to the support service, but they are silent as usual!!! I have already missed one tournament and nothing is solved!! Please help me!!

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you mean this game that is in the lobby.

Game starts Sunday 1pm ET.

1da51d3c10730330754d01f22575ac3e.png
Yes, it's him! Thank you very much! I can't find it because my tickets for registration in this tournament for some reason have become inactive!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello! What kind of outrage is this?? I have 3 tickets for $ 6 for the $ 25,000 guaranteed tournament that takes place every Sunday! But for some reason I can't register using them? Although their term ends only after 1 year? I wrote about this problem to the support service, but they are silent as usual!!! I have already missed one tournament and nothing is solved!! Please help me!!

Please send me a private message with your screen name, email registered and full details of the issue, to further escalate your case.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
SUNDAY RECAP

Our Bigger Online Super Series, the final part of our $20 Million #OSSCub3d, had its final full day yesterday. And it didn’t disappoint with a huge Day 1 of the $1 Million Main Event, plus a whole lot more.

Read more in our #SundayRecap HERE

GDubs13

GDubs13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! I have an account with probably every poker room that I can possibly have an account with because of where I live and ACR is most definitely my favorite!! Which brings me to the two questions, and or concerns I have.

Is ACR ever going to add the ability to play MTT's on the mobile version of ACR? I do like to play Blitz from time to time but all of the MTT's at ACR is why you guys are my favorite!!

I had to get rid of my laptop recently and not being able to play MTT's at my favorite poker room has been killing me! My suffering is about to over though because I am going to be picking up a new laptop here in the next couple of days. I would still love to see MTT's added to the mobile version in the future to be able to play on the go.

My second question is ACR working on making the desktop App compatible to play with a chrome book?

Since I haven't had a laptop, I tried to play ACR on my girlfriend's chrome book, and still couldn't play on ACR, because it is only compatible with Windows or Mac OS. I had been looking at buying a chrome book for my next laptop but I will definitely be getting something else since the software is not compatible to play on ACR!

Thank you!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello! I have an account with probably every poker room that I can possibly have an account with because of where I live and ACR is most definitely my favorite!! Which brings me to the two questions, and or concerns I have.

Is ACR ever going to add the ability to play MTT's on the mobile version of ACR? I do like to play Blitz from time to time but all of the MTT's at ACR is why you guys are my favorite!!

I had to get rid of my laptop recently and not being able to play MTT's at my favorite poker room has been killing me! My suffering is about to over though because I am going to be picking up a new laptop here in the next couple of days. I would still love to see MTT's added to the mobile version in the future to be able to play on the go.

My second question is ACR working on making the desktop app compatible to play with a chrome book?

Since I haven't had a laptop, I tried to play ACR on my girlfriend's chrome book, and still couldn't play on ACR, because it is only compatible with Windows or Mac OS. I had been looking at buying a chrome book for my next laptop but I will definitely be getting something else since the software is not compatible to play on ACR!

Thank you!

Hi, first of all, thanks so much for your loyalty, regarding the MTT's on mobile, rest assure or devs are working on it, as shown on our public roadmap here:

https://trello.com/c/J1TWehyo/51-mtts-on-mobile

No ETA I'm afraid but we have it on the ''to do'' list.

Answering your second question, indeed the only 2 options are Windows or MAC, I cannot tell you exactly when will be a full version for Chromebook, however I will send your feedback to the department in charge.

Best of luck at the tables!

ACR Rep

D

DonkArmyFish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Would it be possible to implement a responsible gambling option and set a deposit limit each month, sometimes struggling with the bad beats and then go chasing :(

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
anyone know the password for today's twitch tournament ??

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Would it be possible to implement a responsible gambling option and set a deposit limit each month, sometimes struggling with the bad beats and then go chasing :(

Hi and thanks for the suggestions, as of now that option is not available, however I will send your feedback to the department in charge so the can consider it.

ACR Rep

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Please , make a better hands Replayer

There are no buttons like '' next hand '' or previous hand '' , you have to do this all the time manually !!!

Start the hand from the point the blinds and antes are ALREADY at the table

cc0c607345dedcfebc565856e58aac21.png

. NOT BEFORE THAT !!!
. I have to watch everytime the blinds one by one for every hand I wanna see , what's the meaning of this ???????????????????
skip it manually by pressing next , next , next ,lol
wtf
This is rediculous

actual maximum fastest speed of hand display follows ==>>

c8ef29bdc0b3dec38406c9bfbf9c9e16.gif

The previous version of hands replayer I have the feeling it was better , lol

How am I supposed to see/study on this replayer mistakes/games/hands that I and villains at my tables have played ???

TOO SLOW !!!

I guess other players use PT4 or sth similar , that's why they do not complain , lol

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to express my great gratitude to the ACR representative for resolving the issue of tournament tickets! Your presence here is very important and helps to be sure that any issue can be solved quickly and efficiently! Thank you again!

J

Jamalex

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm awaiting any response from the acr support email and it has been 4 days since I messaged them about a mistake that their site made. How long will it take for them to get back to me because as of right now I'm feeling like they are ignoring the issue I've told them about. If the ACR Rep on here could get them to respond to me that would be much appreciated.

C

chuckycheese

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
moratorium

will acr ever allow problem gamblers back in after requesting a lifetime ban

2fingershuffle

2fingershuffle

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Exceptional

Recently joined ACR and very happy I did.

1. Overall good mix of low to high cash and mtt.
2. Respectable payouts.
3. and freerolls everyday.

Only suggestion - give micro satellite tickets to "bad beat" losers in paid MTT's.

Everything else is great!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to express my great gratitude to the ACR representative for resolving the issue of tournament tickets! Your presence here is very important and helps to be sure that any issue can be solved quickly and efficiently! Thank you again!

Thank you so much for your kind feedback, it means a lot to us! :

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm awaiting any response from the acr support email and it has been 4 days since I messaged them about a mistake that their site made. How long will it take for them to get back to me because as of right now I'm feeling like they are ignoring the issue I've told them about. If the ACR Rep on here could get them to respond to me that would be much appreciated.

Please send us a private message with your username and email address so we can follow it up with our CS team. :

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
will acr ever allow problem gamblers back in after requesting a lifetime ban

No. Any poker/gaming site that takes their Responsible Gaming responsibilities seriously won´t ever open a permanently closed account due to gambling issues. :

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was hoping to figure out why I was only seeing limited access to what is offered on ACR. I have added screenshots of what I see in my sit and go lobby vs what one of my friend sees.

Attachments

• 090821 ACR help.jpg
    090821 ACR help.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 090821 ACR issue sit and go.jpg
    090821 ACR issue sit and go.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 25
skaniol

skaniol

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I was hoping to figure out why I was only seeing limited access to what is offered on ACR. I have added screenshots of what I see in my sit and go lobby vs what one of my friend sees.
From what I see your filters on the right are active. Click EXACTLY on the square to disable them (☐ Filters), or click on the button to adjust them.

Status
Not open for further replies.