Status
Not open for further replies.
CowboyStomp

CowboyStomp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Question? Is there any way to mute chat from a single person? I can't seem to find it...

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have won a couple of tickets by playing freerolls to quality to oss and boss satellites. the problem is that this satelites are scheduled in inconvenient hours for me. so i was wondering if i will be able to use this tickets in the future for other satellites considering that this tickets expire in 2022...

SillentHunterZ

SillentHunterZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To cash out i need to verify my account, pic of ID and utility bill. I opened acc for netherlands as i live there but i am not Dutch native. Atm i am in Serbia, can i provide utility bill from Serbia or it must be from country where is the account registered ( Netherlands)?

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have bad luck..

I was in a hand where I jammed on the river (with the nuts) and got called. Before my opponents cards flipped over True Poker froze on me.

THANKFULLY it appears I won the hand lol. However, the hand doesn't exist in my hand history. Is there a way to retrieve it?

I can give the table name and the hand # before and after that hand. lol.

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hand replayer

Guys please make navigation on hands more easy, when im playing several tables sometimes i cannot even find my hand in the list, also navigating that list is hard, there are no even buttons Down Up or anything. And it realy drives me crazy, i mean the hand replayer is made vary well, the controls and stuff, flop turn river buttons and stuff - very comfy, but on the other hand - finding particular hand could be a nightmare.
Also hand replayer opens very long, like 10 seconds long, and clicking on some hand makes window hang for few seconds as well, i think there could be someimprovements made in this department.
Overall the best and most cozy software out there.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have won a couple of tickets by playing freerolls to quality to oss and boss satellites. the problem is that this satelites are scheduled in inconvenient hours for me. so i was wondering if i will be able to use this tickets in the future for other satellites considering that this tickets expire in 2022...

Hi, you can use those tickets for the upcoming OSS Cub3d series, if tickets expired in 2022, no problem at all.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Question? Is there any way to mute chat from a single person? I can't seem to find it...

Hi, that option is not available as of now, but thanks for the suggestions, I'll send it to the department in charge.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have bad luck..

I was in a hand where I jammed on the river (with the nuts) and got called. Before my opponents cards flipped over True Poker froze on me.

THANKFULLY it appears I won the hand lol. However, the hand doesn't exist in my hand history. Is there a way to retrieve it?

I can give the table name and the hand # before and after that hand. lol.

You can request hand history directly to the department in charge by email to support@winningpokernetwork.com and they will gladly send you the hand you requested.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Guys please make navigation on hands more easy, when im playing several tables sometimes i cannot even find my hand in the list, also navigating that list is hard, there are no even buttons Down Up or anything. And it realy drives me crazy, i mean the hand replayer is made vary well, the controls and stuff, flop turn river buttons and stuff - very comfy, but on the other hand - finding particular hand could be a nightmare.
Also hand replayer opens very long, like 10 seconds long, and clicking on some hand makes window hang for few seconds as well, i think there could be someimprovements made in this department.
Overall the best and most cozy software out there.

Hi, thanks so much for the valuable suggestions, you can post them directly on our WPN Forum, where our developers recover all suggestions and work on improvements based on player's feedback, here in this link you can find the Forum:

HERE

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To cash out i need to verify my account, pic of ID and utility bill. I opened acc for Netherlands as i live there but i am not Dutch native. Atm i am in Serbia, can i provide utility bill from Serbia or it must be from country where is the account registered ( Netherlands)?

Hi, the information that you must send should be from the country you are actually living, now if you are living in Serbia, in such case Utility Bill must be from that country (your current address).

But if you are only on a travel, you must sent the documents from Netherlands and explain when are you coming back to Serbia to our support department by email to support@winningpokernetwork.com

Hope this information helps!

ACR Rep

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, when I try to replay a hand it doesnt load. The window keeps buffering then it sends a message that says, you were disconnected despite that I am still sitting at tje table.
Windows 10

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, when I try to replay a hand it doesnt load. The window keeps buffering then it sends a message that says, you were disconnected despite that I am still sitting at tje table.
Windows 10

Let me provide you some troubleshooting steps:

Please contact your Internet Service Provider or cable company and check your internet speed as well ask them for packet lost issues specifically.
Try to add an Ethernet cord to connect directly from your router to your desktop or laptop.
And lastly update all network drivers in the computer.

If the issue persist, please send a screen capture and all relevant details such as screen name, TID #, hand ID # , table #, date/time, etc, by email to support@winningpokernetwork.com so our department in charge can further investigate.

ACR Rep

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let me provide you some troubleshooting steps:

Please contact your Internet Service Provider or cable company and check your internet speed as well ask them for packet lost issues specifically.
Try to add an Ethernet cord to connect directly from your router to your desktop or laptop.
And lastly update all network drivers in the computer.

If the issue persist, please send a screen capture and all relevant details such as screen name, TID #, hand ID # , table #, date/time, etc, by email to support@winningpokernetwork.com so our department in charge can further investigate.

ACR Rep
I dont have net problems, havent had one in a long time, about a year, my laptop is great, actually the problem started after I installed PT4, then I removed it and with it the hand replayer started crushing down, I reinstalled ACR hoping the problem would be solved, but it doesnt.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BOSS FINAL WEEKEND

Our $13 Million OSS Cub3d enters its final weekend of action. Check out the full list of BOSS tourneys, especially the two $1 Million GTD Main Events ($2,650 and $630 buy-in) that both start at 1pm ET this Sunday. 💰 💰 💰

More Info HERE

#ACR #OSS #OSSCub3ed #OSSCubed #Poker #PokerSeries #PokerTournament #PokerLife #PokerFun

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont have net problems, havent had one in a long time, about a year, my laptop is great, actually the problem started after I installed PT4, then I removed it and with it the hand replayer started crushing down, I reinstalled ACR hoping the problem would be solved, but it doesnt.

I understand, so if the issue persist, please send a screen capture and all relevant details such as screen name, TID #, hand ID # , table #, date/time, etc, by email to support@winningpokernetwork.com so our department in charge can further investigate.

ACR Rep

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Windows 10

I have the same issue, most of the time, it loads, but takes half, 1minute, plenty times have to close the window and reopen again.... annoying... i don't use it often, instead of using the hud replayer, that works properly, fast, import the hands much faster than open the acr replayer....
Recommend it., perhaps they will take time or employ someone with hud programming background, who will sort it out, also annoying that even within a tourney, you must search for the tables separately... especially in sng, small tourneys, where sometimes you get reseat in every 2-3 minutes for half an hour long.... in my opinion, it would be more important to put out fixing this on trello instead of new table and card designs...

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
love that you have a rep here that seems to be great at answering questions
and love most things about ACR. the few things I don't like are, the chat goes in and out and the thing I hate is the poker lobby. it is absolutely horrible when trying to scroll and trying to get a screenshot. it will never stop on a specific number.
lol I realize this may be petty and am not really complaining just stating a fact.
do they ever plan to fix it or put some scroll arrows on the side?

thanks for all you do :)

P

Pokerman32750

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey I was playing today and it did give me an error code.. It does not happen on other clients ot this one so I was wondering why this occurs. Thank you very much !!

shingyjj

shingyjj

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I keep getting this error when trying to withdraw. It's been over 24 hours since my last withdrawal too.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 11.32.07 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 11.32.07 PM.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 84
Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do your software developers still have a job? If any of the rest of us were this bad at our jobs I am pretty sure we would have been cut loose a long time ago. Thousands of website run basic chat rooms with no problems, how can your people not get this fixed with months of the known issue. Maybe after that you could have the new software guys look into the NG also. Kinda sick and tired of having someone dominated and losing 75% of the time to three outers or a two out river after being all in on the turn. It would be nice to add the R in front of the NG for you guys for once and it have nothing to do with Rake generation.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I keep getting this error when trying to withdraw. It's been over 24 hours since my last withdrawal too.

Please take into consideration the Terms and conditions to cashout your funds here:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/pla...t-your-winnings/general-cash-out-information/

How long do I have to wait after my Last Deposit to be able to cash out?

You would need to wait at least 72 hours in order to request your cash out.

How long do I have to wait after a player to player transfer to cash out?
You would need to wait at least 72 hours in order to request your payout after every player to player transfer; however, all payouts are conditioned to be reviewed by our Security Department and a minimum rake must be generated before allowing you to cash out.

How much is the minimum rake I need to generate before cashing out?
This amount can vary and will depend on the type of games you play and the amount you have deposited or received from a transfer.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
love that you have a rep here that seems to be great at answering questions
and love most things about ACR. the few things I don't like are, the chat goes in and out and the thing I hate is the poker lobby. it is absolutely horrible when trying to scroll and trying to get a screenshot. it will never stop on a specific number.
lol I realize this may be petty and am not really complaining just stating a fact.
do they ever plan to fix it or put some scroll arrows on the side?

thanks for all you do :)

Hi and thanks for your valuable feedback, I've sent it to the team in charge. Remember you can write all the suggestions on our WPN forum here

https://winningpokernetwork.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=27

ACR Rep

shingyjj

shingyjj

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Please take into consideration the Terms and conditions to cashout your funds here:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/pla...t-your-winnings/general-cash-out-information/

How long do I have to wait after my Last Deposit to be able to cash out?

You would need to wait at least 72 hours in order to request your cash out.

How long do I have to wait after a player to player transfer to cash out?
You would need to wait at least 72 hours in order to request your payout after every player to player transfer; however, all payouts are conditioned to be reviewed by our Security Department and a minimum rake must be generated before allowing you to cash out.

How much is the minimum rake I need to generate before cashing out?
This amount can vary and will depend on the type of games you play and the amount you have deposited or received from a transfer.

ACR Rep

My last deposit was on the 9th. I don't think that's causing the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.