A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Trying to but:

Sorry, You should have 15 posts before you can send a new PM now you have 3 posts,
But you can still able to send PM to staff
The Admin.

Sent you a PM myself. Let´s see if you are able to reply to it. :

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If not I'll see what I can do

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OSS FINAL WEEKLY SCHEDULE

The Online Super Series enters its second and final week. This series is designed for all player types with small, medium and large buy-ins! Check out the Featured Daily Event for this week.

More Info HERE

#ACR #OSS #OSSCub3ed #OSSCubed #Poker #PokerSeries

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Trying to but:

Sorry, You should have 15 posts before you can send a new PM now you have 3 posts,
But you can still able to send PM to staff
The Admin.

Your case has been escalated to the department in charge, they will reply back to you in a timely manner.

ACR Rep

Last edited:
J

JacobWood

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Check out these scumbags they were like talking the whole 6 hour tournament keeping track of what everyone did I mean telling each other everything.
I had to be at the same table with these losers for
2 1/2 hours. Kazbek777 made it A little too obvious to me anyway because because if he lost a Chip lead would have it back in 10 seconds max and I’m autistic I’m always keeping one eye on the chip stocks in between hands that I’m not in.
Well I got video proof and before I Started recording I took some pictures he folded 19th St. hands before figuring out that he could just sit out and his asshole partner can still collect all the money so they can split first and second place cash I emailed Americas card room Three times even talk to the ****ing bot on their website I got knocked out in fourth one do you like I got knocked out to hands later in third.
These guys a good man they’ve been doing it for years and they’re probably related the least Americas card room could do please give me the second place prize and the man who they knocked out after me first place cash and IP ban those Assholes. They have no shame literally soon as they Took my the guy out in third it’s Insta fold insta insta fold Insta fold Insta fold then he realizes he can sit out and it’ll work just as fast. It’s completely sick they knocked out at least 45 people. Morley out raged I came back from lash place 97th out of 97th at one Card dead almost the whole tournament is my third tournament ever I’m only 20 and I play six hours just to get ****ing cheated **** that shit. If anyone from AC wants to do something about it their names are going to be in my upload file you can’t see his cars he flopped a flush with 8-6 of hearts they Are circled just The four of us left and I’m sure you can go back and watch the whole replay and see for yourself they’ve been Ripping people off for years I’m sure.

Attachments

• trim.C537DFEB-B894-470A-9B0C-EB8541E23408.MOV
    20.8 MB · Views: 19
  • trim.3DCE5768-1D61-4E7D-97B0-2138A9F50289.MOV
    20.8 MB · Views: 15
  • 3093A0C3-265E-45E8-A81E-E44855E8AB33.jpg
    3093A0C3-265E-45E8-A81E-E44855E8AB33.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 82
  • 5768C1C6-03C6-4D9C-972B-167D1293392E.jpg
    5768C1C6-03C6-4D9C-972B-167D1293392E.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 81
Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
acr rep

is there any news about an ACR App? for years you guys are telling us that this is in progress but still there is nothing. i know there is a way to play through the web browser on the phone but that really does not do it for me (and for many others) since i dont play blitz and jackpots, which are the only games available on the phone version at the moment.

i dont get why this is taking so long, almost every other site has an app. we need a good working application with all the games available as soon as possible. many people cant be on their computer all day and want to play on the go.

thanks.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Check out these scumbags they were like talking the whole 6 hour tournament keeping track of what everyone did I mean telling each other everything.
I had to be at the same table with these losers for
2 1/2 hours. Kazbek777 made it A little too obvious to me anyway because because if he lost a Chip lead would have it back in 10 seconds max and I’m autistic I’m always keeping one eye on the chip stocks in between hands that I’m not in.
Well I got video proof and before I Started recording I took some pictures he folded 19th St. hands before figuring out that he could just sit out and his asshole partner can still collect all the money so they can split first and second place cash I emailed Americas card room Three times even talk to the ****ing bot on their website I got knocked out in fourth one do you like I got knocked out to hands later in third.
These guys a good man they’ve been doing it for years and they’re probably related the least Americas card room could do please give me the second place prize and the man who they knocked out after me first place cash and IP ban those Assholes. They have no shame literally soon as they Took my the guy out in third it’s Insta fold insta insta fold Insta fold Insta fold then he realizes he can sit out and it’ll work just as fast. It’s completely sick they knocked out at least 45 people. Morley out raged I came back from lash place 97th out of 97th at one Card dead almost the whole tournament is my third tournament ever I’m only 20 and I play six hours just to get ****ing cheated **** that shit. If anyone from AC wants to do something about it their names are going to be in my upload file you can’t see his cars he flopped a flush with 8-6 of hearts they Are circled just The four of us left and I’m sure you can go back and watch the whole replay and see for yourself they’ve been Ripping people off for years I’m sure.

Hi, you can send any suspicious activity directly to our department in charge and they will further investigate, make sure to send evidence, screen names and full details by email to
gameintegrity@winningpokernetwork.com.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
acr rep

is there any news about an ACR app? for years you guys are telling us that this is in progress but still there is nothing. i know there is a way to play through the web browser on the phone but that really does not do it for me (and for many others) since i dont play blitz and jackpots, which are the only games available on the phone version at the moment.

i dont get why this is taking so long, almost every other site has an app. we need a good working application with all the games available as soon as possible. many people cant be on their computer all day and want to play on the go.

thanks.

Hi, we have this mobile app on our upcoming backlog, I cannot tell you when will be a reality but I appreciate your feedback and I will send it to the department in charge, let's hope it can be soon.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please send us a PM with your username so that we can provide you a more taylored reply to your issue. :

H

Horace

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Your case has been escalated to the department in charge, they will reply back to you in a timely manner.

ACR Rep

Checking back on this as I have not heard from anyone.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Checking back on this as I have not heard from anyone.

Your case still under investigation, I cannot confirm an ETA when will be resolved, please keep checking your email and I appreciate your patience in the meantime.

ACR Rep

4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. You said earlier that I cannot transfer funds from my Blackchip account to my ACR account and vice versa. Explain then this situation. I made a deposit with EcoPayz to my account at ACR. Yesterday I wanted to make a deposit from the same EcoPayz account at Blackchip, but the system showed the following:

Given that I have not yet made a deposit at Blackchip and there is no registered method at the checkout, as the system reports.

Maybe all the same transfer from account to account is possible, if the payment systems of the rooms are connected, as i understand? Please explain.

Last edited:
Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any chance of an actual RNG anytime soon? Monthly check in. The NG you guys currently have miraculously is getting worse.

shinmenkami

shinmenkami

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have 26000 rp but i dont know how to use it. All the redeem buttons are greyed out.

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have 26000 rp but i dont know how to use it. All the redeem buttons are greyed out.

That means nothing, you can't use RP itself, read the reward section on acr site, you can exchange the CPs and after a given amount of RP - what they reset every new year -, you can redeem given amount of money (ie.: 50$ for a collected 5000 RP in a calendar year and so on...)

If you reached some of the rewards, or you have CP for exchange, you can do it, I never had any problem with that.

If you just collected it, and didn't redeem any rewards, you should contact with with ACR CS via email. They usually sort things out within max few days.

shinmenkami

shinmenkami

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That means nothing, you can't use RP itself, read the reward section on acr site, you can exchange the CPs and after a given amount of RP - what they reset every new year -, you can redeem given amount of money (ie.: 50$ for a collected 5000 RP in a calendar year and so on...)

If you reached some of the rewards, or you have CP for exchange, you can do it, I never had any problem with that.

If you just collected it, and didn't redeem any rewards, you should contact with with ACR CS via email. They usually sort things out within max few days.

Thanks, its more a me problem than a acr problem, i just stumbled on it and wanted to know how it worked. And the official videos on youtube are older since that button was labbeled rakeback so the system changed

BigDice75

BigDice75

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Requirements to make my first withdrawal

I have some money that I have won in freerolls at ACR but I have never deposited. I would like to know what are the steps I must follow in order to withdraw that money.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Disappointed with the ACR.

After sending several emails and private message here my problem was not troubled.

After requesting a withdrawal, the system canceled and did not refund the amount and NOBODY helps to solve a simple problem.

DISAPPOINTMENT

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. You said earlier that I cannot transfer funds from my Blackchip account to my ACR account and vice versa. Explain then this situation. I made a deposit with EcoPayz to my account at ACR. Yesterday I wanted to make a deposit from the same EcoPayz account at Blackchip, but the system showed the following:

Given that I have not yet made a deposit at Blackchip and there is no registered method at the checkout, as the system reports.

Maybe all the same transfer from account to account is possible, if the payment systems of the rooms are connected, as i understand? Please explain.

Please send us your BCP username on a PM so we can have our CS colleagues guide you through it. Or you can write to them directly to support@americascardroom.eu. We look forward to assist you. :

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey guys,
Do I have to be on US soil to be an ACRStormer? or ACR streamer?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Disappointed with the ACR.

After sending several emails and private message here my problem was not troubled.

After requesting a withdrawal, the system canceled and did not refund the amount and NOBODY helps to solve a simple problem.

DISAPPOINTMENT

Apologies for the late reply. I've responded to your private message. If you still need help let me know.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Status
Not open for further replies.