Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR

Wow! Finally an update, where I see improvements, what I mentioned here before, useful for me, I think for most of the users and for the ACR, too.

Congrats to finally fix your website, it looks clear and simple, but still have the style, and the old, incorrect screenshoots, infos up to date, especially about the loyalty, reward programmes. Definitely will make better impression for the newcomers.

Also a great thing to see in the lobby, that I can select together different stake levels, not only one, I missed some tourneys because of that in the past.

ACD It is the poker portal with which I play the most, I prefer it over pokerstars because it is more direct and simple, you do not have any communication with the table and that is the good thing, I think that all of us who play the 100 carschat tournaments $ we are older people, who just want to play to relax or get some money without risking anything doing what we like.

What more can you ask?

German629

German629

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, AmericasCardroom Rep! I have two questions: 1. Can I withdraw win money, if I don't made deposit?
If no, then 2. What a min deposit for card Visa?

E

Ellamae5070

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! Could you please help us with your screen name?
Im a 71 yearold woman with cancer who plays micro stakes and they just banned my account. Is there a way i can complain or get my 200$ back. All ive done is deposit now they close my account can anyone help with this

P

Poker32

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I've sent your valuable feedback to our tournaments department, and they've told me that Blitz steps as of now are only available for Venom, however, they confirm that will take into consideration for the near future, your suggestion about satellites like this for the Big Sunday events are really good idea they've mentioned. Thanks so much for the contribution.

ACR Rep
Any update on this? Any hope of getting Cyclones back or Jackpot style SNG satellites for more events like the $55, $109, $215, $630? I like playing on ACR but your single table satellites into the bigger GTD events are lacking.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, AmericasCardroom Rep! I have two questions: 1. Can I withdraw win money, if I don't made deposit?
If no, then 2. What a min deposit for card Visa?

Hello! Yes you can, but you need to accomplish some criteria in order not to have any inconvenience, like a 10% rake of your winnings and the account should be fully certified.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
carmenzu

carmenzu

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to thank ACR for how easy it has been to make a withdrawal in BTC. No complications, simple, and in a few hours I already had the cryptocurrencies in my account.
Thanks, again :) :love:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OSS 1ST WEEKLY SCHEDULE

The flagship Online Super Series, the second part of the $13 Million OSS Cub3d, starts today and runs through March 7th. Check out the Featured Daily Event for this week.

More Info HERE

#ACR #OSS #OSSCub3ed #OSSCubed #Poker #PokerSeries #PokerTournament

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

hi ACR rep. why are there still no custom sounds? the sound of begin turn sucks hard and this was reported by many users.

you guys promised an update with custom sounds available like months abo, yet nothing has happen.

do you have any info on this? thanks.

edit: is it april 14? i saw there is an update planned for improved sound settings. can you confirm this?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
DOWNTIME FOR MAINTENANCE

We will have downtime for maintenance tomorrow, Tuesday, February 23rd, from 6:30 am ET to 8:30 am ET. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Eu39R9iXAAMdbIV

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi ACR rep. why are there still no custom sounds? the sound of begin turn sucks hard and this was reported by many users.

you guys promised an update with custom sounds available like months abo, yet nothing has happen.

do you have any info on this? thanks.

edit: is it april 14? i saw there is an update planned for improved sound settings. can you confirm this?

Hi!

We're working on it as we speak to meet the schedule!

ACR Rep

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes it is what we have plan for that date, the custom sound setting will be applied on April update.

ACR Rep

ok thank you very much for the clarification. looking forward to this update.

German629

German629

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello! Yes you can, but you need to accomplish some criteria in order not to have any inconvenience, like a 10% rake of your winnings and the account should be fully certified.
Hello, AmericasCardroom Rep! Thanks for operative reply! Now I only to clarify about
fully sertification my account: this means scanning my passport and scanning my Visa card,
on which I would like withdraw part of winned money?..

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, AmericasCardroom Rep! Thanks for operative reply! Now I only to clarify about
fully sertification my account: this means scanning my passport and scanning my Visa card,
on which I would like withdraw part of winned money?..

Hi, this are the documents you need to send:

1. A clear picture of the front side of your Driver’s License or Government Issued ID that clearly states your name and date of birth.
2. A clear picture of a recent utility bill (less than three months old), showing your registered address and name. If you do not have a utility bill in your name, a bank statement will also work, as long as it’s not older than three months and clearly states your name and address. If you choose to send us a bank statement, you can scratch out the financial information as we will only need the document as proof of address. Another option is to provide us a voided blank check that shows your name and address.
3. Clear pictures of the credit/debit card(s) you used on this site (front side only). Remember to hide ALL numbers except the last 4. :

German629

German629

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, this are the documents you need to send:

1. A clear picture of the front side of your Driver’s License or Government Issued ID that clearly states your name and date of birth.
2. A clear picture of a recent utility bill (less than three months old), showing your registered address and name. If you do not have a utility bill in your name, a bank statement will also work, as long as it’s not older than three months and clearly states your name and address. If you choose to send us a bank statement, you can scratch out the financial information as we will only need the document as proof of address. Another option is to provide us a voided blank check that shows your name and address.
3. Clear pictures of the credit/debit card(s) you used on this site (front side only). Remember to hide ALL numbers except the last 4. :
Hi, AmericasCardroom Rep! Thank You very mucn for detailed information!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
DOWNTIME FOR MAINTENANCE

We will have downtime for maintenance tomorrow, Thursday, February 25th, from 6:30 am ET to 8:30 am ET. Apologies for any inconvenience.
EvCQdDYVcAAcJ-j

jokerjim65

jokerjim65

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@ACR Rep

Thumbs up to the changes re the seating. Several MTTs today, tons of last minute crashers and not a single time did I see a table full of new players. Great work.

They ruin the game and steal so much equity from the people that actually play by timing down and disconnecting for an extra 90 seconds of delay.

I bitch when there is a problem and give credit when something good happens. Glad to see this has been changed somewhat, at least going it was intentional and not just luck it did not happen today.

Keep up the good work!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OSS #63

Our Online Super Series enters its first weekend of action. Check out the full list of tourneys, with special note for OSS #63 - $50,000 GTD Sunday Special 8-Max PLO ($215 buy-in) at 3:45pm ET on February 28th.

More Info HERE

#OSSCub3ed #OSSCubed #PokerSeries

H

Horace

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
known issue only affecting a handful of our players and unfortunately, you are one

@ACR rep

Hope you can help me get me my refund – I sent this note on Feb.24th detailing the issues I was having. I have also sent all the game#’s and still no response or refund.

The issue: The buttons to act when it is my turn are not there and the system gets hung up. There is nothing I can do; I lose whatever monies I already put in and the money I don't win in those hands.
This affects the INTEGRITY of your software and the games. It affects the cards, the next hands. etc. etc.

I received this response on Feb. 24th.
We understand that you have concerns regarding the integrity of our games. Please informed this a known issue that is only affecting a handful of our players and unfortunately, you are one of them. We are working on a fix to this issue. In the meantime, we will be more than happy to refund you for all the games that were directly affected by this issue. Please be so kind as to send us all the game IDs that you were playing which were affected.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! Kind Regards,
Ken M.
Customer Service Representative.

I sent this response:
IF YOU KNEW THIS WAS AN ISSUE WHY DIDN'T YOU SEND A NOTICE TO THOSE THAT WERE AFFECTED???
All my games were affected. I want all my deposits, bonus, loyalty refunded.

On Feb. 25th I received this email.
We hope this email finds you well!

The issue my co-worker was referring to started happening last week after Wednesday's software update.

Only a few players were affected and this is why it took a while for the issue to be identified and today, another update was done to fix any bugs from last week.
So now everything should be working fine now.
As advised if you had issues with any tournaments, cash games or hands, please provide the respective IDs so we can review them and see if a refund is required.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance, it is our pleasure to help you!
Best regards,

Geoffrey D.
Customer Service

I have sent multiple requests to both the support email at ACR and the Winning network with all the game #’s and no response from anyone.
The CSR admits there is an issue and it affects me personally and financially.

Hopeful you can help.

H

Horace

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
@ACR Rep - reply please.

@ACR rep

Hope you can help me get me my refund – I sent this note on Feb.24th detailing the issues I was having. I have also sent all the game#’s and still no response or refund.

The issue: The buttons to act when it is my turn are not there and the system gets hung up. There is nothing I can do; I lose whatever monies I already put in and the money I don't win in those hands.
This affects the INTEGRITY of your software and the games. It affects the cards, the next hands. etc. etc.

We understand that you have concerns regarding the integrity of our games. Please informed this a known issue that is only affecting a handful of our players and unfortunately, you are one of them. We are working on a fix to this issue. In the meantime, we will be more than happy to refund you for all the games that were directly affected by this issue. Please be so kind as to send us all the game IDs that you were playing which were affected.
Ken M.

I sent this response:
IF YOU KNEW THIS WAS AN ISSUE WHY DIDN'T YOU SEND A NOTICE TO THOSE THAT WERE AFFECTED???

The issue my co-worker was referring to started happening last week after Wednesday's software update.

Only a few players were affected and this is why it took a while for the issue to be identified and today, another update was done to fix any bugs from last week.
As advised if you had issues with any tournaments, cash games or hands, please provide the respective IDs so we can review them and see if a refund is required.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance, it is our pleasure to help you!
Best regards,

Geoffrey D.
Customer Service

I have sent multiple requests to both the support email at ACR and the Winning network with all the game #’s and no response from anyone.

Hopeful you can help.

@ACR rep

Can I get some help please?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@ACR rep

Ken M.

I sent this response:

Best regards,

Geoffrey D.
Customer Service

Hopeful you can help.

Please send me by private message your screen name and email address registered, to further assist you.

ACR Rep

H

Horace

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Please send me by private message your screen name and email address registered, to further assist you.

ACR Rep

Trying to but:

Sorry, You should have 15 posts before you can send a new PM now you have 3 posts,
But you can still able to send PM to staff
The Admin.

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: I have never used the stand yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.