Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What happened to the hand history?
Can't copy your hand in text anymore?
There is also another issue in relation to boom hands ... I was already facing this problem: the last hand of history always disappeared ... But it seems that not even a text history releases anymore ...

You are not the only one with similar problems. I used to have a HUD, recording hands, after few weeks, I recognized there are missing hands, tried other HUD, after a while it was the same. I do not know how it is possible, even read a blog from an other player, who used a 3rd type of HUD, he had the same issue. Fortunately, I mostly play tourneys, so it is not so important than in CG.

Yesterday, not for first time, I recognized again, something wrong was going on. All of my tables, (I played on 4-5 in that time), started to reload, put sit me out - similar like after the wonderful maintanances. I closed the platform, restarted the laptop, platform, when I logged in all the tables started to load, but I got 2 types of different error messages. And yes, for me, with basic knowledge, it looked like someone - a person, or automatic process - tried to mess with the tourneys tables by purpose. One of the message was something like 'invalid tables'???? what the hell that means....??? the other message was just mixture of characters and numbers, but not even in the 16 digit num system, something, totally different, like a BTC address.....

Anyway, I like this platform - not so much after the plenty design 'improvements' -, but still my favourite, I just do not get it, why they do not focus, fix first the basic annoying things on it for years now..... I never seen so often similar strange things on other sites like here... okay I saw, but it wasn't about the platform....

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guys, why do not use BTC, I made more than a dozen deposits, now I think 30+ withdrawal, it is mostly a BTC site, never had any problem with that, work fast and great.
Tried Ethereum, too. That is not so good, 2 times out of 3 I had problems, had to contact with the CS, and proof them I made deposit, request my ETH withdrawal through CS, but BTC works fine, the deposit in it within 1-2 minutes, the withdrawal never was more than 24 hours, sometimes less than 12.

Beachnick42

Beachnick42

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there no phone number to get ahold of a Live ACR Rep ?

Beachnick42

Beachnick42

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cancel Payout

Yeah this support stuff is terrible lately. Glitched system so I have money held up and can't do anything about it till it's approved in a few hours or the cancel it for me.

how long did it take for a ACR Rep. to get back to you and cancel your payout ? I'm waiting for a Rep to help me out

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how long did it take for a ACR Rep. to get back to you and cancel your payout ? I'm waiting for a Rep to help me out

Hello! The payout has been cancelled.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wanted to deposit using visa, you wrote to save your CVV code in our room, I closed this room and deleted it!
bravo ACR:)

H

hiker5878

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
First ACR Withdrawal using BITCOIN

Joined ACR month ago after playing only on Winning network..
Just as easy and fast as Betonline and Sportsbetting. We have come so far, money in my account same day. Thanks.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, there is just a screenshot and that's it.
It seems not a small room, but there is still no mobile application.
We will wait for a mobile application for android and other platforms.
:cool::cool::cool:

Exactly, as you can see is in our future plans!! Hopefully soon!

ACR Rep

Haze777s

Haze777s

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, have you won any tournaments in recent years? I'm back in the fight I'll meet you at the tables soon

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WPN your software is currently a joke. I don't understand how you can have such a large room and you can't even fix the chat and have no semblance of an RNG. You guys have no idea how much people talk about how bad your software is at other sites. Well I guess maybe that is why your chat doesn't work, you won't let people see the last hand of a tourney that knocks them out because you guys already know that and you don't want people posting about it and taking pictures of the constant chip stack bs.

martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
one of the reasons why I'm still at pokerstar is because of its software, that has a lot to do with it, and gg Poker is also strong in that aspect. You have no idea how important software is to play live poker?

TILTisEV

TILTisEV

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very nice site, good skin, they should open a market in Europe on regulated sites .ES .FR. PT .IT

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OSS CUB3D FEB 7TH- MARCH 14TH

Our Mini Online Super Series enters its first full weekend of action. Check out the full list of tourneys and especially don’t miss the $50,000 GTD Sunday Special ($16.50 buy-in) at 2:30pm ET on February 14th.

More Info HERE

#OSSCub3ed #OSSCubed #PokerSeries

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MOSS 2nd Week Schedule

The Mini Online Super Series enters its second and final week. If you like nice-sized prize pools for tiny buy-ins, this is the series for you! Check out the Featured Daily Event for this week.

More Info HERE

#OSSCub3ed #OSSCubed #PokerSeries

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow! Finally an update, where I see improvements, what I mentioned here before, useful for me, I think for most of the users and for the ACR, too.

Congrats to finally fix your website, it looks clear and simple, but still have the style, and the old, incorrect screenshoots, infos up to date, especially about the loyalty, reward programmes. Definitely will make better impression for the newcomers.

Also a great thing to see in the lobby, that I can select together different stake levels, not only one, I missed some tourneys because of that in the past.

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bitcoin Withdrawal Requested = Cash out denied

Two days ago, I requested a withdrawal using bitcoin.

But the result is "Cash out denied."

I have emailed cashier@DigitalExchange.eu to ask about this issue. But I haven't received a reply.

I may ask here, get the answer faster. Or can you help me?

Now I am trying to request a withdrawal with bitcoin again.

Usually, I make withdrawals with bitcoin smoothly here.

Best Regards

martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Wow! Finally an update, where I see improvements, what I mentioned here before, useful for me, I think for most of the users and for the ACR, too.

Congrats to finally fix your website, it looks clear and simple, but still have the style, and the old, incorrect screenshoots, infos up to date, especially about the loyalty, reward programmes. Definitely will make better impression for the newcomers.

Also a great thing to see in the lobby, that I can select together different stake levels, not only one, I missed some tourneys because of that in the past.
Hello greetings When was that update I have not entered since Sunday 13, is there a new version of the software?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Thanks for the feedback, it was sent to the department in charge.

ACR Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.