Status
Not open for further replies.
M

matiusaa

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I would like to know in what can combat points be spent? I see no tournaments or satellites with combat points buy in.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I would like to know in what can combat points be spent? I see no tournaments or satellites with combat points buy in.
On ACR you can buy gear in the store with them or exchange them for money by going to my account - rewards - points exchange. On Black Chip and True I think you can only do the points exchange. I don't know about the other WPN skins though because I am from the USA.

Z

zc13expert

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You come around 6 pm I made a withdrawal of $ 300 from my balance to my BTC wallet, even though I received an email saying that the withdrawal was successful, the money did not reach my wallet, I really don't understand why They have to delay 24 hours when the deposits take 5 minutes, in any case 24 hours, 36 hours have passed, send mail to support and to the address that says the mail of the cash withdrawal and nothing, where is my money? what they do with money is disrespectful and above all the customer service is more than terrible they do not attend instantly please I need my money as quickly as possible

C

chakalaka

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You come around 6 pm I made a withdrawal of $ 300 from my balance to my BTC wallet, even though I received an email saying that the withdrawal was successful, the money did not reach my wallet, I really don't understand why They have to delay 24 hours when the deposits take 5 minutes, in any case 24 hours, 36 hours have passed, send mail to support and to the address that says the mail of the cash withdrawal and nothing, where is my money? what they do with money is disrespectful and above all the customer service is more than terrible they do not attend instantly please I need my money as quickly as possible

Sorry to hear that! I have a situtation that I cannot to withdrawl my money, because they suddenly delete the method I made a deposit :) And they haven't inform me about that! Also I cannot to withdrawl with any other method, because first I should make a deposit ;) I hope they will help us, becuase it is unfair.

Z

zc13expert

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry to hear that! I have a situtation that I cannot to withdrawl my money, because they suddenly delete the method I made a deposit :) And they haven't inform me about that! Also I cannot to withdrawl with any other method, because first I should make a deposit ;) I hope they will help us, becuase it is unfair.

This whole situation is sad and the worst thing is that you do not have online support. How is that 72 hours for an answer? what kind of service is this? Additionally, I do not know how the players do not make some kind of protest to improve it, I am tired of saying it, multiple problems with the platform, delay in responses, IT IS MONEY GENTLEMEN, NOT RICE GRAINS WITH WHAT YOU PLAY

Beardownman

Beardownman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why not have Venom Sats run all year round not just starting a few weeks before, and can we have the normal single table SnG steps back for this aswell as the Blitz.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Online Super Series Cub3d XI

The OSS Cub3d returns from February 7th to March 14th, our longest one ever. This is three consecutive tourney series with $13 Million in guaranteed prize pools, including two $1,000,000 events.

More Info HERE

#ACR #OSS #OSSCub3ed #OSSCubed #Poker #PokerSeries #PokerTournament

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are full now. Late registration for the final Day 1 of #VenomTournament is now closed with 1,601 entries. The prize pool grew to a huge $9,435,000.
Thank you for all your support and best luck to all remaining players!

#Venom #TheVenom #Venom2021 #poker

x1080

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why not have Venom Sats run all year round not just starting a few weeks before, and can we have the normal single table SnG steps back for this aswell as the Blitz.

Thanks for the feedback, I will send it to the tournaments team so they can consider it.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OSS CUB3D RELOAD BONUS

Starts today!

We’re giving you a bankroll boost leading into the $13 Million #OSSCub3d with up to a $100 Reload Bonus.

Offer ends February 7th, so don’t miss out.

More information HERE

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
VENOM DAY 1D CLOSURE

And our final Venom Day 1 flight is done! 257 players are moving on to Day 2 tomorrow (Monday, Feb. 1st). They’ll be joined by 341 other players who already secured a spot through our first three Day 1’s. See you tomorrow!

EtHzYMhXAAAyycW

iugiug

iugiug

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi ACR,
Would really like to view more HU cash challenges like Tom Canulli vs Doug Polk. That match up was great. "Ya love to see it'. Doug gave him a dose of reality, reality is Canulli is dead money vs polk. It's not even close, which makes it so entertaining. 3 bet Tommy better pick some lower hanging fruit.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR,
Would really like to view more HU cash challenges like Tom Canulli vs Doug Polk. That match up was great. "Ya love to see it'. Doug gave him a dose of reality, reality is Canulli is dead money vs polk. It's not even close, which makes it so entertaining. 3 bet Tommy better pick some lower hanging fruit.

Hello! Thank you so much for the idea it will be shared to the department in charge.

D

donpiatnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have once participated in the Venom competition. Unfortunately, that didn't work well. I look forward to my next opportunity ... :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
VENOM DAY 2 CLOSURE

That’s all for today.

Day 2 is done with 65 out of 596 players advancing to Day 3. The minimum payout at this point is $17926.50

It gets underway tomorrow (Tuesday, February 2nd) at 1pm ET. Be there.
EtMy6fYWYAAAPpb

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After the last update, suddenly, here comes a problem–I can't review the last hand in the in-game replayer. It reads: Check your internet connection. My connection is fine, I don't use any VPN software and all other rooms is working perfectly day after day. Is that kind of a bug?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
https://dropmefiles.com/UHPzN
Here you are. That's what I get when I try to click the 'Previous' button at a tourney table.

Hi, I was unable to open the link of the short video showing the issue, please send us an email to support@americascardroom.eu with this video, full details of the issue and your screen name, and please let me know once you do that so I can ask the department in charge to further investigate.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
VENOM DAY 3 CLOSURE

We have a final table! Join us tomorrow (Wednesday, February 3rd) at 5pm ET when we’ll find out who our next Venom champ will be. They stand to win $1,113,330, and the rest of the table won’t do too bad, either.

You can catch the livestream HERE

BustyBusters

BustyBusters

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Been watching the Final on ACR
Hot stuff!![emoji95][emoji95][emoji95]

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
VENOM WINNER 1ST PLACE

We have a new Venom champion: long live the king PORKNOMAR
🐷
! You now have 1,113,330 reasons to smile, as the new addition to the #PokerMillionaire's club.
🕷️

#VenomTournament #TheVenom #ACR #PokerFun #PokerTournament #8MillionVenom #Venom2021 #poker

EtV4Y6QXIAEbQhX

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CHRIS MONEYMAKER NEW ACR PRO

The biggest online poker news of 2021 has already happened!

@CMONEYMAKER
has just come onboard as an #ACRTeamPro. Check out this video of our other ACR Pros on how Chris personally inspired them.

#VenomTournament #ACR #moneymaker #chrismoneymaker

EtVt-MBXEAAXFlf

BustyBusters

BustyBusters

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ChrisMoneyMaker is the original OG
He started the poker boom by winning a satellite and then winning the wsop main event. Most of us wouldn't be playing poker today without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.