Not open for further replies.
Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just doing my monthly check up, any chance at all your developers are currently working on any of the following fixes?
1. Anything resembling a true RNG.
2. The chat errors.
3. Bringing back the ability to show your cards.
4. Getting rid of the treasure hunt to find the replay for the last hand that knocks you out of a tourney.
5. Live support constantly available from the poker room

By the way if you think you have #1 covered than your NG is as buggy as the chat and once again needs fixing. If you aren't looking to fix these please just be honest and say that you are not looking to bring back those basic poker software features.

darkhan160171

darkhan160171

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It would be nice, when I am watching a replay of one of the hands I was in, to show the cards I was dealt, regardless of whether or not I participated past being dealt my cards.

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It would be nice, when I am watching a replay of one of the hands I was in, to show the cards I was dealt, regardless of whether or not I participated past being dealt my cards.

All you have to do is move your pointer over to the spot where your cards should be, It will show you the cards that you were dealt in that hand.

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
seems the acr $50 free rolls caters to europeans now, can we get some evening games for eastern north americans.. I cant stay up all night every three hours too play from midnight on..

S

SickSkillz_1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Withdraw process

Hello everyone,

This is my first time posting here.

I have been using ACR for about 2 years now. I have never withdrawn before. Today I decided to withdraw. First, hiccup was I needed to verify all credit cards, ID verification and proof of address. So I did. That 1-877-314-4195 does not work. ACR stated on website to contact withdraw cash department but they didn’t provide that number. Now it’s pending and I’m in the air waiting not knowing anything. That’s unacceptable and I will think twice using ACR again. Maybe I’m jumping the gun and I hope I really am because I like the site. I remember back when poker stars and bovada days I withdrew and It went smoothly. I even had a tracking number. A phone number to speak to a live agent as well, which is the most important thing they should provide. Still waiting in a reply from email. Anyone that can help in any way would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello good weekend

What happened to the hand history?
Can't copy your hand in text anymore?
There is also another issue in relation to boom hands ... I was already facing this problem: the last hand of history always disappeared ... But it seems that not even a text history releases anymore ...

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What happened to the hand history?
Can't copy your hand in text anymore?
There is also another issue in relation to boom hands ... I was already facing this problem: the last hand of history always disappeared ... But it seems that not even a text history releases anymore ...

Hi, could you be so kind and send this details and if any screen captures of the issue described, by email to support@winningpokernetwork.com, our department in charge will further assist you.

ACR REp

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just doing my monthly check up, any chance at all your developers are currently working on any of the following fixes?
1. Anything resembling a true RNG.
2. The chat errors.
3. Bringing back the ability to show your cards.
4. Getting rid of the treasure hunt to find the replay for the last hand that knocks you out of a tourney.
5. Live support constantly available from the poker room

By the way if you think you have #1 covered than your NG is as buggy as the chat and once again needs fixing. If you aren't looking to fix these please just be honest and say that you are not looking to bring back those basic poker software features.

We invite you to post all your concerns regarding such topics directly to our WPN Forum in the link below, our devs work directly with player's reports and suggestions:

https://winningpokernetwork.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3&sid=a3a4a6e25fce7145adffd6de1678b8fd

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
seems the acr $50 free rolls caters to europeans now, can we get some evening games for eastern north americans.. I cant stay up all night every three hours too play from midnight on..

Thanks for the feedback, it was sent to the department in charge so they can consider it.

ACR Rep

12thmanfan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey, can I please get an ACR rep to cancel my withdrawal? It is not working via the site or mobile. Gives an error message.

Username- SICKLILMUPPET

Getting a little slow in the email support, no live chat anymore.

Thanks for the feedback, it was sent to the department in charge so they can consider it.

ACR Rep

Needing some help ACR support.

Last edited by a moderator:
N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
trying to deposit via RIA money transfer online. only information you give is agency name, receiver name, state and country. it won't let me continue without city and address...help?

Last edited:

12thmanfan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Weird

Odd, I only use MG or used to anyway.

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah i use MG also but i deposited 3 days in a row last week and i'm locked out for a few. i've had this happen before.

12thmanfan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah i use MG also but i deposited 3 days in a row last week and i'm locked out for a few. i've had this happen before.

I would sell you some from my acct but my withdrawal won't let me cancel it. It is giving me an error since 8am, sent emails etc. Nothing back.

12thmanfan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

Are you using a debit card, or cash at the ria office. Or are you doing it online? There are many ways to deposit, which are easy as hell.

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you using a debit card, or cash at the ria office. Or are you doing it online? There are many ways to deposit, which are easy as hell.
i usually just use cash in person but i'm lazy today so trying to use a cc online.

12thmanfan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i usually just use cash in person but i'm lazy today so trying to use a cc online.

Yeah this support stuff is terrible lately. Glitched system so I have money held up and can't do anything about it till it's approved in a few hours or the cancel it for me.

C

crabcruncher

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ChrisMoneyMaker is the original OG
He started the poker boom by winning a satellite and then winning the WSOP main event. Most of us wouldn't be playing poker today without him.
This and the fact that ESPN revealed hole cards with their hole cam, which to the dismay of the Pros, revealed how they played.

BustyBusters

BustyBusters

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It really was the American Dream story
Nameless nobody becomes a millionaire overnight

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MOSS 1ST WEEKLY SCHEDULE

The Mini Online Super Series got underway yesterday. It has small buy-ins but prize pools that still pack a punch! Check out the Featured Daily Events for this week.

More info HERE

#ACR #OSS #OSSCub3ed #OSSCubed #Poker #PokerSeries #PokerTournament #PokerLife

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey, can I please get an ACR rep to cancel my withdrawal? It is not working via the site or mobile. Gives an error message.

Username- SICKLILMUPPET

Getting a little slow in the email support, no live chat anymore.

Needing some help ACR support.

Hello! The payout has been cancelled. As we replied to your private message previously.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
trying to deposit via RIA money transfer online. only information you give is agency name, receiver name, state and country. it won't let me continue without city and address...help?

Hi, if you still need help, please send me a private message with your screen name to further assist you.

ACR Rep

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We invite you to post all your concerns regarding such topics directly to our WPN Forum in the link below, our devs work directly with player's reports and suggestions:

https://winningpokernetwork.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3&sid=a3a4a6e25fce7145adffd6de1678b8fd

ACR Rep
Like everything else on your site apparently this is having issues too. I have registered 4 times and even told one of you ACR reps this before. They implied that they would help me out with the process and I gave them my email address and still no confirmation email. Any chance you could pass my request along to the proper departments like you did for the other guy and at the very least fix something as basic as the chat out of my five request? I don't have my hopes up the way things are going but I figured I would ask.

Beachnick42

Beachnick42

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im trying to cancel my withdrawal but it says i have to contact support? Never had this happen before? My Payout Option is BTC and normally if I want to cancel it will do so ASAP if i choose to. However tonight It wont let me? Maybe because of the price of BTC is all over the place this week ? Please help me out

Status
Not open for further replies.