Last edited:
Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can you please talk to your software developers and ask them to please do a few things for all of us. I would start with the RNG but I doubt anything would happen there. Can you please fix the scavenger hunt that we have to do to find the last hand of a tournament that we get knocked out on. Please allow us the ability to immediately see the hand that knocks us out. I get why they make us do it it goes back to my first non-request but if you fix the first problem the second part shouldn't be as big of an issue. Next, for flips sake please bring back the ability to show our hands, its part of the psychology of poker that makes poker such a great game, some people use it but some people don't but it's still part of the game, I hope your developers can understand that. Also the current issue of hardly ever being able to use the chat feature as of the current update. We can't even talk to other CC members at tournaments right now. Also please lets skip the independently certified RNG response.
Your software was seriously better a year ago than it is right now before all of these things got changed.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can you please talk to your software developers and ask them to please do a few things for all of us. I would start with the RNG but I doubt anything would happen there. Can you please fix the scavenger hunt that we have to do to find the last hand of a tournament that we get knocked out on. Please allow us the ability to immediately see the hand that knocks us out. I get why they make us do it it goes back to my first non-request but if you fix the first problem the second part shouldn't be as big of an issue. Next, for flips sake please bring back the ability to show our hands, its part of the psychology of poker that makes poker such a great game, some people use it but some people don't but it's still part of the game, I hope your developers can understand that. Also the current issue of hardly ever being able to use the chat feature as of the current update. We can't even talk to other CC members at tournaments right now. Also please lets skip the independently certified RNG response.
Your software was seriously better a year ago than it is right now before all of these things got changed.

Hello! It is important to understand that we don’t have a vested interest in whether anyone player wins or loses. Keep in mind that although we host the poker games, you are competing against other players rather than the house.
Our software is certified and is not selective and cannot be manipulated. This poker software has been configured to deal with cards randomly based on a very complex mathematical algorithm, which cannot favor any player.
Regarding, the ability to see the hand that knocks you out, and the opportunity to show your hands, and the chance to use the chat it will be shared to our team in charge.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Our software is certified and is not selective and cannot be manipulated. This poker software has been configured to deal with cards randomly based on a very complex mathematical algorithm, which cannot favor any player.
Lol

C

ChuckNola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, this was a business decision, I cannot tell you if those games will come back in a near future, however, I will send your feedback to the department in charge.

ACR Rep

As always thanks for your response

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
VENOM DAY 1A CLOSURE

Day 1A of the Venom is in the books, with 77 players advancing to Day 2. Did you miss it? You can get into Day 1B this Sunday, January 24th. Cards are in the air at 1pm ET. Be there.

#VenomTournament #TheVenom #Poker #Venom2021 #ACR #PokerFun #OlinePoker #PokerLife
EsZasrwW8AAjn42

C

chakalaka

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! my HUD from HM3 doesn't work since last upgrade - do you know why? How can I fix it?

H

hiker5878

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Everyone!

This thread is for answering any of your questions or concerns, so feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to assist you.

As the ACR Rep, my goal will be to make sure your opinions and feedback are heard by those making the decisions and help make sure your experience at America's Cardroom is a good one.

You can inquire about topics like:
  • Customer Support
  • Withdrawals
  • Deposits
  • Tournaments
  • General inquires
We look forward to hearing from you!

The ACR Staff

After 2 years of playing micros on BetOnline I finally joined ACR.
Love the site, graphics etc.. but one question... Why is the play so slow? Or is BetOnline just faster play? Thanks!

hubcio96

hubcio96

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
During the game, once in a while, I get this pop-up that is asking me to "match" hands on the table with the pop-up.

Can anyone explain what is this, and how can I comply? I try to click things and nothing - just pissing me off as I'm trying to concentrate on a game, versus looking around to match this crap.

Attachments

• ACR Mistery.jpg
    ACR Mistery.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My chat is often unable to work properly. Currently I haven’t been able to message the table for a few days.

Aldorabe

Aldorabe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, it would be good if you focus a bit on both mobile and computer software, improving those two things will compete much higher with different rooms

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I have a $11 + $1 Venom fever saty ticket under my tickets but it is not showing up under the tournaments to let me play. My username is redrydinhood. Thanks!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
VENOM DAY 1B LATE REG CLOSURE

Late registration for #Venom Day 1B is now closed. We have 928 entries today and 1,447 in total. The action continues for 10 more levels, so keep on rooting for your favorite player and make sure to join on Friday for Day 1C.
#VenomTournament #TheVenom #PokerFun #Poker #ACR

EsidQYwXMAANDJZ

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello! my HUD from HM3 doesn't work since last upgrade - do you know why? How can I fix it?

Hello, this is normal behavior with third-party Apps, after an update happens. They need to make adjustments on their end. If you have issues with those third-party apps, make sure to contact them directly.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
During the game, once in a while, I get this pop-up that is asking me to "match" hands on the table with the pop-up.

Can anyone explain what is this, and how can I comply? I try to click things and nothing - just pissing me off as I'm trying to concentrate on a game, versus looking around to match this crap.

Hi, this is the bot protocol, and players need to comply with it. It's a standard process that is done randomly in our tables and it's done for security purposes.
If the players fail to comply, that will raise flags in the system about a possible bot. Now, you can ask for specific instructions sending this screen capture directly to our game integrity department by email to gameintegrity@winningpokernetwork.com and they will gladly provide you further steps.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, it would be good if you focus a bit on both mobile and computer software, improving those two things will compete much higher with different rooms

Hi, our devs are currently working on both, however, I appreciate your feedback and concerns to make us even better!!! Thanks!

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I have a $11 + $1 Venom fever saty ticket under my tickets but it is not showing up under the tournaments to let me play. My username is redrydinhood. Thanks!

I've escalated your case and a new ticket was added, you can now see it on your account. Best of luck at the tables!

ACR Rep

C

chakalaka

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, this is normal behavior with third-party apps, after an update happens. They need to make adjustments on their end. If you have issues with those third-party apps, make sure to contact them directly.

ACR Rep

it works, thank you.

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've escalated your case and a new ticket was added, you can now see it on your account. Best of luck at the tables!

ACR Rep

Thank you! They listened to you. I can see my ticket on the games I'm eligible for now. Yay! Wish me luck :)

eRaS55

eRaS55

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
ZA
Chips
Firstly, great job on the new winner graphic. It looks awesome amazing.... Secondly, was just wondering if there are any plans to reintroduce the Show/Muck option again at ACR? Was there a specific reason for it's removal if I may ask? I always thought it was because of the massive software updates you guys did at the time of it's removal but was probably temporary. But now I'm not sure how long it's actually been? lol

C

crabcruncher

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I´m happy to hear. Best luck at the tables! :
Been having a problem for about a year on ACR with server disconnecting my seat if I am playing two tables, or if I am doing other tasks on laptop. It seems the software is taking huge amounts of resources, more than other poker sites.
Is this affecting others on here, or am I the only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.