A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just a quick question, if I don't have time for playing at ACR right now are my
funds secure? Is there a time period that you have to visit the sight to be considered
active ? I have money there and don't want to lose it, Thanks !!

Hi, your funds are secure with us, there are players that took a break for years and coming back and the balance keeps the same, there's no limited time, rest assure about that :)

ACR Rep

jokerjim65

jokerjim65

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just a quick question, if I don't have time for playing at ACR right now are my
funds secure? Is there a time period that you have to visit the sight to be considered
active ? I have money there and don't want to lose it, Thanks !!
I know their rep replied to you, but can co firm as a player there is really no worry about money in the site. I've 10 yrs and have taken time away. The only issue is if you are Elite Benefits you cannot go a year without playing or risk losing your points.

Aldorabe

Aldorabe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How angry I caught myself today in the freeroll with 10 to go for the prize, I go all in with AQ and they pay me with A5 and they connect me with 5, my God, how badbets make me angry

C

ChuckNola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can you play MTT tournaments on your phone on ACR?

M

MemPhisStyLe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR went down bout 9:30ish as I was in multiple SnG's

Had nice stacks in my multiple SnG's and very few to go until money. Will I be refunded or will tourney resume when it comes back online?

jackpot789

jackpot789

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Had nice stacks in my multiple SnG's and very few to go until money. Will I be refunded or will tourney resume when it comes back online?
If it doesn't resume, you'll most likely be paid by chip count

Last edited:
B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is it possible in the future for WPN to send an email notifying us when there will be scheduled maintenance?

Z

zeist2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Again maintenance. During my tournament :mad:

jackpot789

jackpot789

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From the T&C page:

11. SNGs will be refunded in two ways if they are canceled: A. If all the original players in the SNG remain (no players have busted out), all players will be refunded equally with their buy-in and fee. B. If one or more players have busted from the SNG, the prize pool will be divided amongst the players by chip count after receiving their buy in and fees back.
*The maximum payout cannot exceed the 1st place prize.

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I am not an ACR employee, but I have the experience about it. The tourney 99% won't resume, they will share the hole prize equally between the players, who still in the tourney. The relegated ones don't get any refund, what is obvious, but I know it is quiet annoying, they do not count the stack sizes in the refund sharing, especially if you are in a big tourney as chipleader. You will get the same amount like the last short stack. Everything just not fair....

I avoid playing tourneys on "maintanance" days, as 9 out of 10 times, it crashes some point in the day.... recommend you: check back the acr twitter posts on these wonderful wednesdays, you will see how often it went down after the maintanance....

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From the T&C page:

11. SNGs will be refunded in two ways if they are canceled: A. If all the original players in the SNG remain (no players have busted out), all players will be refunded equally with their buy-in and fee. B. If one or more players have busted from the SNG, the prize pool will be divided amongst the players by chip count after receiving their buy in and fees back.
*The maximum payout cannot exceed the 1st place prize.

I always see the B version, except, they do not do any chip count, I was chipleader, and short stack several times, too, and I always got back the the total prize/left players amount.

Few months ago i was the chipleader, with a double stack like the 2nd player, we were in the money, and i got back 3.2x buyin..... and that was a 1K+ regs tourney....

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there anyone who really got back the refund based on chip count??? I never heard it from anyone, who was personally in a tourney when it went down....
I always got back the total prize/left players amount, no chip count was included, even from the other side, when i was short stack in a 5-600 reg tourney and 30-35 players left, the next prize was something like 25 bucks, and i got back 80... of course it wasnt annoying, compare to that when i was chipleader....

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NEW ACR PROS

Meet our brand new set of pros. @BetOnDrew
@Jon_Pardy
and @Ebony_Kenney
now proudly wear the ACR patch.

More info HERE

#ACRPros #Pros #Gaming #Streamers #Twitch #Poker

C

ChuckNola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@ACR Rep

Why did ACR take away the Heads Up sit-n-go action? Does ACR ever plan on bringing it back? Also, does ACR ever plan on adding any Heads Up Tournaments to the tournament roster? I could be mistaken but Indont think I’ve ever seen a Heads Up tournament in ACR.

S

stomper33

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Problems with hand history and HUD after 1/20 update

Since the update this morning (1/20), the hand histories have been importing improperly. If I go into my HH file, it has shown the same 5 hands even though I played 100 more. HM3 is unable to load any of my hands, with the exception of the hyper turbo SNG I played as a test run (I usually play standard and turbo SNG, which are not updating in my HH file).

I saw on twitter the ACR account said it was a problem on HM3's end, but I believe it is an ACR problem due to the issues I'm having with my hand history file.

Moreover, it appears that the hand replayer button when in game has disappeared? I hope this is not gone forever.

I'm curious to hear if others are having this problem.

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since the update this morning (1/20), the hand histories have been importing improperly. If I go into my HH file, it has shown the same 5 hands even though I played 100 more. HM3 is unable to load any of my hands, with the exception of the hyper turbo SNG I played as a test run (I usually play standard and turbo SNG, which are not updating in my HH file).

I saw on twitter the ACR account said it was a problem on HM3's end, but I believe it is an ACR problem due to the issues I'm having with my hand history file.

Moreover, it appears that the hand replayer button when in game has disappeared? I hope this is not gone forever.

I had similar few months ago, also after a 'maintanance' Wednesday, and crash... basically not the announced maintanance made it, I just started several tourneys after it was back, and the usual crash came, that totally messed up the HH, even the tourneys results, stats for weeks back, plenty tourneys, hand history just disappeared, in the acr platform notes were disappeared. The next few days after that were messed up, too. generally everything, did not record hands, tourneys, messed the reg cost, I thought it is kind a virus, but it wasn't. I uninstalled everything, reinstalled again, after that it was okay again. Few weeks later similar happened again without the crash.

I have stopped using hud there, enough the existing notes, and hand history - especially that the huds are not free, but it is useless, if it does not show correct stats, after 100K HH it is even hard to recognize, it is correct or not, something disappeared again or not. I read a blog someone had simiar issues through a long time using an other hud, not hm or what i used....

I am not an expert, but this kind of things - in my opinion - on the acr/wpn side, not because of any hud.

Last edited:
amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
chat

Why is chat turned off in some games???

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think there should be the feature of adding notes at your opponents and color-marking them in the replayer window, not only in tournament table, like it's made on other poker sites. For example, while playing on party poker, I can easily make notes in hand history (reviewer). In case when you eliminate someone in a tourney, this player gets away and you, after showdown, can't note them at all, even if you open the hand replayer.

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@ACR Rep

Why did ACR take away the Heads Up sit-n-go action? Does ACR ever plan on bringing it back? Also, does ACR ever plan on adding any Heads Up Tournaments to the tournament roster? I could be mistaken but Indont think I’ve ever seen a Heads Up tournament in ACR.

Hi, this was a business decision, I cannot tell you if those games will come back in a near future, however, I will send your feedback to the department in charge.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hi, this is normal after an update on our end. PokerTracker and others need to make small adjustments all the time. So I would imagine the huds will work in a few days when they make the necessary updates on their end. I Suggest you to go to PT and HEM forums and report the issue.

Regarding the other issues you've mentioned, we invite you to post it on our ACR Forum directly, our devs will look into it:

HERE

Thanks for the report and feedback.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think there should be the feature of adding notes at your opponents and color-marking them in the replayer window, not only in tournament table, like it's made on other poker sites. For example, while playing on Party Poker, I can easily make notes in hand history (reviewer). In case when you eliminate someone in a tourney, this player gets away and you, after showdown, can't note them at all, even if you open the hand replayer.

Hi, first of all thanks for the feedback and suggestions, we invite you also to post it directly on our ACR Forum, that way the department in charge can consider it

HERE

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why is chat turned off in some games???

Hi, could you please send me a private message with your screen name and any screen capture so I can properly escalate it to the department in charge.

ACR Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.