E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@ACR Rep,

Did ACR remove the option to show your cards if you want to? It just auto mucks, but there was a way to turn off auto muck and show if you wanted to.

UnknownJebrone

UnknownJebrone

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did anyone else have the bonus... and now it's gone... I had over 8k hands and I can't find the bonus anymore
Your bonus will be back if it isn't already. You'll be able to start releasing it today.

UnknownJebrone

UnknownJebrone

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
@ACR Rep,

Did ACR remove the option to show your cards if you want to? It just auto mucks, but there was a way to turn off auto muck and show if you wanted to.
Yeah, for some dumb reason they removed that option.

jackpot789

jackpot789

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a $16.50 ticket to the $50k guaranteed which I think only plays on Sunday. The problem is is that I am unable to register for it via ticket. I can't register for anything with it. There used to be a little ticket icon in the main lobby next to all the tournaments you qualify for but those are gone. The icons were there all week but not today. Yes, the ticket is still in my account and it has not expired. Any help would be appreciated.

J

jimmiandersen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do I prevent ACR from hijacking my browser and opening a website? I really don't like that kind of behaviour. If I wanted to visit the website after closing the application I would do so myself!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a $16.50 ticket to the $50k guaranteed which I think only plays on Sunday. The problem is is that I am unable to register for it via ticket. I can't register for anything with it. There used to be a little ticket icon in the main lobby next to all the tournaments you qualify for but those are gone. The icons were there all week but not today. Yes, the ticket is still in my account and it has not expired. Any help would be appreciated.

Please be so kind and send an email explaining the situation with your ticket to support@winningpokernetwork.com and they will provide you the best solution.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@ACR Rep,

I'm afraid to confirm that the option to show your cards has been disable a while ago, I cannot tell you if will be back, however I will send your feedback to the department in charge so they can consider your comments.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Somehow about 2 months ago i asked about the possibility of playing with the browser version of SnGs and tournaments, and i was told that they were working on improvements in all directions. I haven't logged in to my account since. Just wondering, maybe there is already an opportunity to play these games from the browser version?

Hi, we invite you to follow our upcoming updates and improvements here on the WPN Public Roadmap:

https://trello.com/b/RD2ZWSdS/wpn-public-roadmap

Also, we recommend you to visit our ACR Forum and add your comments and suggestions on our section Features, Improvements and Upcoming Updates

https://www.poker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do I prevent ACR from hijacking my browser and opening a website? I really don't like that kind of behaviour. If I wanted to visit the website after closing the application I would do so myself!

Hi, that can be blocked on the pop up feature, for example if you have chrome, you just need to go to settings, look up for the pop up "block option" and add the link of the website that opens whenever you close the poker App. Hope this information helps.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did anyone else have the bonus... and now it's gone... I had over 8k hands and I can't find the bonus anymore

Hi, let me provide you some important information regarding the Build your Bonus:

BUILD YOUR BONUS

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

1. Promotion applies to cash tables and blitz poker games
2. Players will receive a link by email in order to opt-in to the promotion.
3. Players who fail to follow the link and opt-in will not participate in the promotion.
4. Players can earn bonuses from December 16th at 12am ET to December 25th at 11:59pm ET.
5. During this period, players will earn $10 in bonus funds for every 250 dealt hands.
6. Players will be able to earn a maximum of $100 per day during the promotional period.
7.Players will be able to earn a maximum of $1,000 total during the promotional period.
8. Starting December 26th, players will have 30 days to release their bonus.
9. The release rate of the bonus funds is $1 for every 27.5 Award Points earned.

Truly hope this information helps!

ACR Rep

W

whateveritis

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Please investigate this

Please tell me how any player would play like this without seeing the cards and seriously consider whether your random seed is cracked or there is a super-user.

Please notice that I know how to generate a random number before giving me an explanation like that.

Dealt to me (UTG): AsAh. Raise to 3BB, CO calls 3BB, SB raises to 13BB, UTG calls, CO calls.
Flop: 40BB, 3players
Flop: 6h5sKh. SB bets 40BB, UTG calls, CO folds
Turn: 9d, SB bets 235.9 BB and all-in, UTG calls (I really fold most of the time with an overpair) and SB shows 6d2d
River is a 6c...

I am mature enough to know that AA can be cracked by 62s. It is not believable, though, that anyone would go all-in with 62s without knowing what the river is.

I can provide information about the player. This is ABSOLUTELY cheating.

E

EkDumGadha

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Are Indians allowed to join an play on ACR?

forrow10

forrow10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like ACR plataform...
I would like to have a $0,02/$0,05 table at BLITZ POKER for begginers.

My favorite tournaments are:
Fight CLUB $500
Sunday Brawl $5000/$50000 GTD.

J

jimmiandersen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, that can be blocked on the pop up feature, for example if you have chrome, you just need to go to settings, look up for the pop up "block option" and add the link of the website that opens whenever you close the poker app. Hope this information helps.

ACR Rep

Didn't work. Pop up again today after adding the site. I think it's really messed up that whoever is in charge at ACR thinks it's okay to hijack my browser and open a specific site. That seems like something malware would do.

B

BoonDockPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WTF is Going On today at ACR

This was a crazy day..... I had in about 3 hours of play

AA 6 times lost them all.....

Lost to 4 2outters

I could not hit a Huge draw MULTIPLE time

KK Lost 3-5 times (once was Folded to me in BB) 2 of losses were against AA other was QQ

I Flop Top 2 3 times to lose on turn or river

Hit my Flush only to lose to a 4 flush twice

all of these are not lack of betting. They are all calls I wanted (well except the KK vs AA not so much) I also know that more hands more times it happens, but COMEON MAN.... this is to much for 1 man to handle...LOL

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, for some dumb reason they removed that option.

It was a nice feature to have.

complete fail of a decision. i wonder if they one day realize and fix it.
Maybe they will bring it back, and guess I haven't been playing long enough to notice until recently.

Please be so kind and send an email explaining the situation with your ticket to support@winningpokernetwork.com and they will provide you the best solution.

ACR Rep

Glad to see that you are still around, and thanks for the update.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Didn't work. Pop up again today after adding the site. I think it's really messed up that whoever is in charge at ACR thinks it's okay to hijack my browser and open a specific site. That seems like something malware would do.

If you add our site and the pop ups still shown on your browser I highly recommend you to get help directly from your preferred browser assistance, there is an option to block it, otherwise you can contact directly our department in charge by email to support@winningpokernetwork.com and they'll respond to you asap with further steps.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like ACR plataform...
I would like to have a $0,02/$0,05 table at BLITZ POKER for begginers.

My favorite tournaments are:
Fight CLUB $500
Sunday Brawl $5000/$50000 GTD.

Thanks for the feedback, it was sent to the department in charge so they can consider it.

ACR Rep

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the feedback, it was sent to the department in charge so they can consider it.

ACR Rep
just feedback, not complaining :)
how come the lobby cannot align with the players' names and position, always at the half waypoint. terrible for getting a screenshot.

and why does the chat go in and out at different tables when playing an MTT?
and then go away completely when I reach the money?
no chat on completion is bad enough.

thanks for all the work you put in here, appreciate you :)

hubcio96

hubcio96

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tournament History

I know that ACR has an option of storing hand and tournaments history - My question is how can it be view? The file is saved as ".ots" file extension.
How can I view it? is there a way to export to Excell?

rrickir

rrickir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hiii and happy new year!!! I have to ask,,, cuz I haven't needed to call in a while, but did they take away the phone support? .. because usually when I'm ready to do a little bit coin withdrawal, I would always call phone support... So they could take off the block ,,,I have on my withdrawals,,, just for security purposes. Then I would do my withdrawal, and after It was done,,, they would put the block back on for me. It was so easy to do this on the phone,,, cuz I could get it all done in a few minutes.... can you recommend the fastest way for me to do this now? Thanks very much.....p.s. I have the block on my withdrawals,, cuz I don't play that often,and support recommended that to me 2 years ago ,,,after my account had got hacked and luckily they were able to get my money back..... so this has been a good alternative ,,since they still don't have two factor........ okay thanks again for the info I appreciate it:):)

B

booosteeer23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a question and a wish! Does AKP have a mobile version? and why is there no neteller payment system?

Status
Not open for further replies.