Not open for further replies.
I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Something strange going on, I still have not been refunded from Wednesday's site issues that cancelled all running tournaments... and the oddest thing is, ACR Support did indeed contact me via email, but they claimed that I was issued a refund for $55 when the buy-in was only $0.55. I wrote him back and told him I don't see any refund in my account, and informed him that he made a typo... and no, I wasn't given $55 that I don't deserve... so what the heck is going on? Still waiting, and yes I know its not worth all this hassle over a measly 55 cents... but that's not the point, its the principle of the thing. You'd think ACR would just give me my 55 cents to make me go away, but all of this confusion makes me think they are unable to verify who bought in and who didn't. How long am I supposed to keep waiting for support? Forever?

It is true, I also do not want to create problems for this miserable buyin, but as you said is the principle. To begin with, whoever invests the buyin does not want him back, but to fight for the tournament prize, and also the time invested in a tournament and his increased chances of reaching the prize due to his ranking, stack ...
I particularly enjoy playing at ACR but this refund policy has to change is very unfair. The right thing was to do like all other sites do to return the value by ICM.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another question that I leave to my friends who play at ACR, always take screenshots of the tournaments in advanced stages or with victory eminence, because the first thing I was asked was which tournament ID, when searching the lobby the tournaments were gone inscription was gone, and if I hadn't taken the print it would be one more reason for the neglect and to close the case.

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another question that I leave to my friends who play at ACR, always take screenshots of the tournaments in advanced stages or with victory eminence, because the first thing I was asked was which tournament ID, when searching the lobby the tournaments were gone inscription was gone, and if I hadn't taken the print it would be one more reason for the neglect and to close the case.

I'm not an ACR Rep, but I can probably help with this.

To obtain Tournament ID, you click the "MY ACCOUNT" button, and then click the "Financial History" tab. This will open up a web page in your internet browser, and then you have to adjust the start date so it will include the date of the tournament in question. Then click "Search" and you will see all the Tournament ID's for every tournament you have played during that time frame. Hope it helps you. Right now, I cannot access "MY ACCOUNT", I get an error message telling me to contact Customer Support. But I know if I wait and try again later, it will probably work. Or maybe it won't, it seems kind of random.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Our system always backs up all the tournament information and in the poker application, you can see all tournaments from the 30 days. You just need to click on Game Info > My tournaments. Or Game Info > View Hand History. With this information, our CS team can check case by case.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

To obtain Tournament ID, you click the "MY ACCOUNT" button, and then click the "Financial History" tab. This will open up a web page in your internet browser, and then you have to adjust the start date so it will include the date of the tournament in question. Then click "Search" and you will see all the Tournament ID's for every tournament you have played during that time frame. Hope it helps you. Right now, I cannot access "MY ACCOUNT", I get an error message telling me to contact Customer Support. But I know if I wait and try again later, it will probably work. Or maybe it won't, it seems kind of random.

If you have issues with the tab, make sure you delete cookies and cache and also if you have the latest JAVA and Flashplayer version up to date.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Something strange going on, I still have not been refunded from Wednesday's site issues that cancelled all running tournaments... and the oddest thing is, ACR Support did indeed contact me via email, but they claimed that I was issued a refund for $55 when the buy-in was only $0.55. I wrote him back and told him I don't see any refund in my account, and informed him that he made a typo... and no, I wasn't given $55 that I don't deserve... so what the heck is going on? Still waiting, and yes I know its not worth all this hassle over a measly 55 cents... but that's not the point, its the principle of the thing. You'd think ACR would just give me my 55 cents to make me go away, but all of this confusion makes me think they are unable to verify who bought in and who didn't. How long am I supposed to keep waiting for support? Forever?

Please notice that the response time of our CS team is within 24-72 hours. If you haven't received a reply since the last email you've sent after those 72 hours, please provide me your email address through PM.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

yes it's true, but it wasn't really available as you said

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Our system always backs up all the tournament information and in the poker application, you can see all tournaments from the 30 days. You just need to click on Game Info > My tournaments. Or Game Info > View Hand History. With this information, our CS team can check case by case.

in fact all I wanted was to play day 2 with that amount of chips

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

In the end you didn't answer the question: Why did you cancel the tournament?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

The Sunday Brawl and the Fight Clubs have been canceled as per Tournament management desitions.

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Most likely it is because they are running a new MOSS (Mini Online Super Series) starting tomorrow, Sunday November 21...

...and the reason they would cancel the Sunday Brawl and Fight Club tournament is because they want player's funds going into the MOSS tournaments so they fill up the guarantees which are always a bit higher in a MOSS.

If they allow those two tournaments to run, it would siphon off some players from MOSS.

How they didn't realize this fact ahead of time, I have no idea, I suspect it was an honest mistake that they forgot to pull the Brawl and Fight Club off the schedule.

I totally sympathize with players here, its a terrible thing... but as ACR Rep says, they always have that excuse of "read the fine print on the contract", there's always a disclaimer somewhere that they have the right to do anything they choose, without the players consent, because its not our site, it's theirs, like it or not. We're merely customers and we have almost no say in the matter obviously. We speak with our wallets.

MoCoSolo

MoCoSolo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does Cards Chat have any sort of affiliate link for ACR? I plan on downloading the software and depositing and figure I should give the credit somewhere.

jokerjim65

jokerjim65

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It just happened again. Two levels left in the 4K freezeout. 349 entries, next entry sends it ITM due to the ridiculous payout structure. Now, the game has a much bigger overlay for no reason.

Stopping late reg at 349 entries is only due to the ridiculous pay out structure of jumping from 54 paid to 90.

Who on earth thought of such a silly concept?? This makes no sense, not a single site has ever done this.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most likely it is because they are running a new MOSS (Mini Online Super Series) starting tomorrow, Sunday November 21...

...and the reason they would cancel the Sunday Brawl and Fight Club tournament is because they want player's funds going into the MOSS tournaments so they fill up the guarantees which are always a bit higher in a MOSS.

If they allow those two tournaments to run, it would siphon off some players from MOSS.

How they didn't realize this fact ahead of time, I have no idea, I suspect it was an honest mistake that they forgot to pull the Brawl and Fight Club off the schedule.

I totally sympathize with players here, its a terrible thing... but as ACR Rep says, they always have that excuse of "read the fine print on the contract", there's always a disclaimer somewhere that they have the right to do anything they choose, without the players consent, because its not our site, it's theirs, like it or not. We're merely customers and we have almost no say in the matter obviously. We speak with our wallets.

it wasn't because of that, because the tournament took place today and will take place on Sunday, they just canceled the previous ones, well ... I don't even want to talk about that anymore. Everyone knows what it's like ...

jokerjim65

jokerjim65

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It just happened again. Two levels left in the 4K freezeout. 349 entries, next entry sends it ITM due to the ridiculous payout structure. Now, the game has a much bigger overlay for no reason.

Stopping late reg at 349 entries is only due to the ridiculous pay out structure of jumping from 54 paid to 90.

Who on earth thought of such a silly concept?? This makes no sense, not a single site has ever done this.
ACR rep, don't take this the wrong way. Electronic communication loses tone

C

crobbins26

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think if ACR would decrease entry on some tourney's and lower deposit to $25 or more they surely would increase traffic!!! on there site!

If they could manage to accept my debit card every time I want to put money in there, they would have a lot more money. One in ten times my deposit is accepted, and that is being overly optimistic, it is more like 1 in 20 times. Then, they push the crypto currency thing, which, of course, works every time, but, is a pain in my butt because my wallet requires a one week wait before disbursing funds is allowed.

Also, I check with my bank regularly, and they tell me that ACR isn't even attempting to access my account. I have to ask... Why the heck is ACR pushing the crypto so hard? If they want to alienate me, they are well on their way to accomplishing that. Right now, at this very instant, I want to be playing, but, I am tired of the BS associated with them not even trying to access the funds in my visa account. I pay a 10% premium for using my debit card there, so, what the heck are you guys doing?

hanks, I will look forward to getting an answer on that.

Also, when I have tried to change information in my account to match my address , phone number and even my name to match that in my bank account, it has been a week, and even after providing documentation, two times, my information keeps reverting back to the old info. I seriously think your customer service crew does not understand what customer service means.

Just one more thing that irks me but it was just as important, I feel. Thanks for providing me a place to unload my frustrations. If the rest of you have to deal with customer service, I wish you better luck than I have had.

C

crobbins26

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Today I was playing a tournament and the site started to buffer and was trying to reconnect (this happens from time to time even though my internet connection is 100%). Usually, things are fine and I miss a hand at most. This isn’t what occurred today. The site was never able to stop trying to find itself and eventually the table stopped the buffering and froze black. I restarted my computer and was forced to log off and back on. Upon restarting ACR with my usual lap top the site wouldn’t connect because they told me I was using a new device and had to validate it through the email they sent. I did validate the email link even though the device wasn’t new because I was still in a tournament (which took so long I ended up blinded down to 1 big blind by the time I was able to reestablish connection) .

Just wanted to inform you that this took place and to ask if I should be worried?

By any chance was it between the hours of 5 and 8 pm pacific time? If so, a huge portion of the internet was subjected to a heavy increase in bandwidth usage by an entity that was accessing data across the net. I believe that data bases were being looked into by some entity that was gathering data on people's spending habits, at least, and possibly much more. The media has not said a word about this. It was and is serious, and a cause for concern, I think, anyway.

jokerjim65

jokerjim65

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If they could manage to accept my debit card every time I want to put money in there, they would have a lot more money. One in ten times my deposit is accepted, and that is being overly optimistic, it is more like 1 in 20 times. Then, they push the crypto currency thing, which, of course, works every time, but, is a pain in my butt because my wallet requires a one week wait before disbursing funds is allowed.

Also, I check with my bank regularly, and they tell me that ACR isn't even attempting to access my account. I have to ask... Why the heck is ACR pushing the crypto so hard? If they want to alienate me, they are well on their way to accomplishing that. Right now, at this very instant, I want to be playing, but, I am tired of the BS associated with them not even trying to access the funds in my Visa account. I pay a 10% premium for using my debit card there, so, what the heck are you guys doing?

hanks, I will look forward to getting an answer on that.

Also, when I have tried to change information in my account to match my address , phone number and even my name to match that in my bank account, it has been a week, and even after providing documentation, two times, my information keeps reverting back to the old info. I seriously think your customer service crew does not understand what customer service means.

Just one more thing that irks me but it was just as important, I feel. Thanks for providing me a place to unload my frustrations. If the rest of you have to deal with customer service, I wish you better luck than I have had.
Crypto is easier, faster, and safer. Cards get chargebacks, UIGEA issues, etc.... The biggest issue that a card does not get processed is the international purchase. Many card issuers do not allow it.

You really should look into crypto. Ot seems confusing at first, but when you get the hang of it...super easy and fast.

C

crobbins26

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

It doesn't matter who certifies your software. I happen to agree with the man on that comment. Three or four times a day someone pulls a miracle save out of their butt to snatch a winning hand, from a heavy favorite, and it is usually (as you would guess from the ability to take chances with a larger stack) a larger stack. It is so against the odds that for it to happen once is one thing, but, to happen several times a day? No way.

I take it with a grain of salt though as it is often times working in my favor. I can not count the number of times that I saw the opponents hand compared to mine and was ready to close the window, when lo and behold there is that one or two out hit that makes my day, or night, whichever the case. That does not mean that I think it is right, it just means that I see it happen for me and against me, so I live with it.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
By any chance was it between the hours of 5 and 8 pm pacific time? If so, a huge portion of the internet was subjected to a heavy increase in bandwidth usage by an entity that was accessing data across the net. I believe that data bases were being looked into by some entity that was gathering data on people's spending habits, at least, and possibly much more. The media has not said a word about this. It was and is serious, and a cause for concern, I think, anyway.

I’m not 100% sure on time but that may have been the timeframe during this time. But I get randomly sat out or buffer on my tables (sometimes onlyn1 table out of 3) so it likely isn’t due to one event. Hopefully they figured it out.

Chris Wade

Chris Wade

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I recently got a buddy signed up to CC and ACR . He uses his phone only to go on line. For some reason he can't get to the private tourney screen . The lowest table stakes he can play is 5/10 rather than 1/2 . Is it because he's using a phone ? He was trying to play the all member monthly today and could not find it. If any of you guys use your mobile device on ACR could use some direction.

UnknownJebrone

UnknownJebrone

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently got a buddy signed up to CC and ACR . He uses his phone only to go on line. For some reason he can't get to the private tourney screen . The lowest table stakes he can play is 5/10 rather than 1/2 . Is it because he's using a phone ? He was trying to play the all member monthly today and could not find it. If any of you guys use your mobile device on ACR could use some direction.
Yes, its the phone. For some reason they don't have MTTs on the mobile version. The reason they see 5/10 is because they're looking at Blitz Poker.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

We invite you to left your feedback in our ACR forum where the department in charge can consider your comments, here:

https://www.poker.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=14&sid=e3654d3f3cadc408c28bc3ca4d9714cf

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MOSS

The Mini Online Super Series got underway yesterday. It’s designed for small stakes players and has $2.5 Million guaranteed over 150 tourneys! Check out the Featured Daily Event for this week.

More Info HERE

#ACR #MOSS #Poker #PokerSeries #SmallStakes #OnlinePoker

Status
Not open for further replies.