Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hi. :)

I notice in my account there is something called "Combat Points", and am hoping you can tell me what they are and what they can be used for. Thank you so much for the help.

Emily

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What are the odds of having set over set by same person in say 6 months time on ACR?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What are the odds of having set over set by same person in say 6 months time on ACR?

Hi, I recommend you search those stats using a HUD, but I cannot guarantee such information is available. If you wanna learn more about this, I suggest trying a variance calculator like Pokerdope.

ACR Rep

B

blix177

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR rep,

I was wondering when are the presidential election results settled? I have open tickets for both Biden, and Dem winning Wisconsin.

For the Biden win, I know Bovada has already settled the bet.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR rep,

I was wondering when are the presidential election results settled? I have open tickets for both Biden, and Dem winning Wisconsin.

For the Biden win, I know Bovada has already settled the bet.

Hi, I know you're eager to have this graded and we absolutely want to settle the US election bets as soon as possible. As you may know, even though the outcome has been declared official, there is uncertainty over whether there will be possible legal challenges moving forward. We apologize for the wait but we just need to be 100% certain that the outcome has been accepted by both sides before we can settle these wagers. Depending on the circumstances this could be happening after inauguration day. Thank you for your patience. :

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does ACR have a mobile version for iPhone or iPad??

Z

Stay Safe

Hello! We have our web client version, you can use it on almost all devices. Just open this link https://www.americascardroom.eu/on your mobile and tap on play on mobile. NOTICE that MTTs are not available at the moment but we are working hard to have the full version of our application.

jj77jwj

jj77jwj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When are we going to be able to play on our phone at across does anybody know can't play on there unless I have my laptop.

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
annoying

That guy on your home page asking you to look at his dick is very annoying!!! Please turn it off!!!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When are we going to be able to play on our phone at across does anybody know can't play on there unless I have my laptop.

We are working hard to have our mobile full version as soon as possible.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MOSS 2nd & Final Week

The second and final week of the Mini Online Super Series is here. There’s $2.5 Million in total guarantees and plenty is still remaining! Check out the Featured Daily Event.

More Info HERE

#ACR #MOSS #Poker #PokerSeries #SmallStakes #OnlinePoker

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR INSTAGRAM BRAND NEW STICKERS

You can now use personalized Americas Cardroom #stickers on your #Instagram stories. Just look for them on your Instagram stickers option as: Americas Cardroom

Make sure to follow @AmericasCardroom on Instagram and keep checking for new stickers as we will add them every week!

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tell me when will the satellites start for the main event of venom, because January 31 is already close?

B

blix177

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR rep,

I see a new promotion coming up from ACR. Build your own bonus. Wondering do players under rakeback program still qualify for the new promtion?

Thanks,
Will

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR rep,

I see a new promotion coming up from ACR. Build your own bonus. Wondering do players under rakeback program still qualify for the new promtion?

Thanks,
Will

Hi Will, thanks for reaching us with your concerns, this promotion will be available for all players, no matter which loyalty program you are, find more information regarding this promotion here:

[COLOR=var(--link-font-color)]https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/build-your-own-bonus/[/COLOR]​

In the next few days players will receive an email with the details about the bonus.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tell me when will the satellites start for the main event of venom, because January 31 is already close?

Hi, thanks for contact us regarding the upcoming Venom satellites,
we are planning, should have dates next week most likely.

ACR Rep

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, thanks for contact us regarding the upcoming Venom satellites, we are planning, should have dates next week most likely.

ACR Rep
Great news! Let's fight for the opportunity to change your life! Good luck to all!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my ACR isn't running

Hi, please try the next troubleshooting steps:

1. Find your main directory in file explorer!
2. Find ACR/BCP folder
3. Rename it or delete it
4. Delete Americas Card Room / Black Chip Poker from your computer in Control Panel
5. Restart your computer.
6. Check if you have the latest Java Flash player installed to run our software, if not please update it.
7. Delete cookies and cache from your browser.
8. Download and install (Once you download the software the system will request you a location for the files to be saved please at the end of that location add V2 and click on next/run)
9. Sign in

Here is our Direct Download link:

https://americascardroom.eu/downloading/

ACR Rep

T

terry5758

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im still having a lot of trouble keeping ACR on my Mcbook seems to run pretty good but it always disappears from my dock and can't seem to find it have to re download every time I want to login

Status
Not open for further replies.