Innocence is thinking that in a world where even our health becomes a market, online poker is honest.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Do I consider online poker as fair? Yes, but not all rooms are the same. I've been playing on pokerstars for a very long time and for half a year now I've been playing regularly only on 888. So I think 888 is 100% fair poker room, and I have questions to PokerStars, because they are too often you can see how players win by 1 card (closing a straight or flush on the river). I rarely play at GGPoker, but I also consider this poker room to be 100% fair. And Replay Poker is a conditional money poker room. Also nice interesting hands, although I see a lot of coolers here, even more than at PokerStars. :unsure:

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
hahaha, wow, your posts make me think how much we shouldn't listen to people behind masks like the internet and social networks or forums.

In fact, I don't even need to finish reading your message to understand its content, wow! your life must be very happy and victorious, why do you have the time and willingness to try to debauch or belittle people, I can imagine how exciting your life must be , you must have a lot of tasks and cool things to do.

To be honest, man, I prefer my luck over arrogance, you have a lot of confidence in your game, right? And in your competence? Do you really think you are the one doing this?

Come back in a while to congratulate me, since you are so interested in my victories, and within the affairs of my life, I'm sorry man here you can't achieve anything, the only thing you'll achieve is shame and envy, but to have This luck takes a lot of work and you may never know how much, but it is not intellectual work.

Get a grip. The sooner you realize that you suck at poker, the sooner you can try to do something about it if you so choose. And trust me, you do suck.
If you don't think so, why not send your Hand History from the game where you won the big score, to a poker coach for review?

There's zero envy from me brother. I don't envy others. I have many character defects but that's not one of them.

billibooo

billibooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
<3 Wow there is a lot to unpack in this thread <3 but I believe our focus should be on the good. We should reflect the good in our actions and hearts.

Yes, there is war and hunger and other atrocities that are brought on to us because of people in power. BUT it is also on our shoulders, with what we allow to happen or our lackadaisical responses to horrible things happening.

My suggestion is to look at the good and reflect that goodness, which will do way more for everyone, including you. Be the change you want to see in the world. The good out weighs the bad <3

Be the hero in a horrible situation, and help where or however you can. Then if you have kids, teach them better. These are the things that I think we can do to make actual change.

I do believe the world needs a wake-up call, but it will not happen by putting others down. We need to come together for any real change.

One final point, gambling does not make money because it is a charity. <3 We cannot win every time.

Last edited:
A

Amblo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Get a grip. The sooner you realize that you suck at poker, the sooner you can try to do something about it if you so choose. And trust me, you do suck.
If you don't think so, why not send your Hand History from the game where you won the big score, to a poker coach for review?

There's zero envy from me brother. I don't envy others. I have many character defects but that's not one of them.
I'm the best player you've ever faced, and one day you'll be able to tell people that you played against me.:)

A

Amblo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, I think I exaggerated a bit by mixing things up. Maybe poker really is like that, except for the bots.

I
Well, I think I exaggerated a bit by mixing things up. Maybe poker really is like that, except for the bots.

I have to vent here, it's always the same thing, man. I improved my stats and left them exactly how I wanted them in more than 200K hands, typical winner stats, adjusting the ranges and fine-tuning my game. However, I spent more than a year only losing, but it's surreal! Putting myself in advantageous situations most of the time and losing. And when I finally gave up playing well, I won, I don't know, guys, it's crazy. It seems unfair until I win 50 thousand dollars.:)

I don't think a room would be so foolish as to make a player lose for a year and two months, playing decently.

This can only be a poker thing.

Anyway, here is my record and example of what can happen in poker. Playing recreationally is one thing, but facing this oscillation and the inability to control events even when adapting and modifying your strategy in every way.

It's poker, however, the concept of a poker professional should be more related to image and publicity than the activity itself.

Man, it doesn't matter how dedicated you are, it doesn't matter how much you explore the strategic bias of poker, or how good you are. Everything can go wrong, and everything can go right for a guy considered weak like me.

And in the end, that's it. You're going to have to put up with me playing 35 VIPIP 28 PFR 2 13 3-B without understanding anything and losing to me due to bad luck, because that's the only way it works for me. And **** it.

The world and life aren't fair, if it's you:ROFLMAO:

Fosterbio

Fosterbio

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
The honesty of poker rooms is reputation, and reputation is monetized.
P.S. As for "justice", this is definitely not about poker. You are looking for it in the wrong place

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Honestly, I would really like someone to tell me about many benefits and a lot of money. My struggle is very tiring.:cry::cry::cry: