Innocence is thinking that in a world where even our health becomes a market, online poker is honest.

A

Amblo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well my work is already done here in this post, the humble and pure of heart will always be safe and probably few are here, but there is always someone lost in need of real instruction.
As you said, the choice about how to spend your time is free, but the grand scheme of things will change, and it won't be long, God only gives the rope to see how far the arrogance and arrogance of his rebellious children will go, the hell will be instinct for 10 thousand years on earth.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't think about honesty or dishonesty, each person has their own thought, sometimes we end up seeing something that is really impossible to happen, I try to understand that it's the person's lucky day, I keep believing

A

Amblo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think about honesty or dishonesty, each person has their own thought, sometimes we end up seeing something that is really impossible to happen, I try to understand that it's the person's lucky day, I keep believing
For some time now I have been thinking completely the opposite, my lucky days are when I lose everything, in relation to ego, material goods and everything else.
Winning, winning, obtaining only brings weakness, strengthening of the ego and blindness, and in the end it is all just an illusion.
I want distance from success, money and facilities.

A

Amblo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't waste your time with this, believing in something that you imagine it will be, it is never as we imagined and when you get there comes disappointment, if you enjoy the journey you will make better use of your life, arrival precedes disappointment.
Hugs compatriot, best luck in the world!

A

Amblo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be honest, I don't think much about such things, in particular about "fair" online poker. I just play, I enjoy the game and besides, thanks to poker, I have an additional income. And even if online poker is not a fair game, I will continue to play it anyway, because it is primarily fun, interesting and profitable for me. You might say that I am also "blind", ........ I don't deny it, but as long as my bankroll is growing, as long as I have an income, my "blindness" doesn't cause me much discomfort :)
Satisfaction!

Captainine9

Captainine9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think if your world view is truly that dark some random unfairness in poker is the least of the problem....
Yes, it is the least of the problem; it does not mean we shouldnt talk about it. Our system and way of living in this planet are wrong.
That is not the reason to stop living anything, such as poker or other inventions of our culture that becomes passion or addiction for some, but is reason enough for us to recognize that the capitalist system IS "architected" in a way that most people will NEVER have the least to live a decent life, while we play a game that makes billions circulate in a daily basis. What I'm saying (and kinda aggreeing with the thread's author), is that we need to be conscious while we take part of this, thats all.

Captainine9

Captainine9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's complete blindness and I deeply understand the reasons...
But if we stop to think about it, it's not difficult to understand.
A world where even the pharmaceutical industries play with the lives of others, not providing cures that have already been developed for monetary interest. In this same world we have the false hope that online poker is fair.:ROFLMAO:

What a joke, I already talked here years ago about problems with some rooms, I mentioned bots, but if it was just that it wouldn't be that much of a problem, and if it was just one room...
And I'm trying to help Americans, but most of them deserve to be blind, and I completely understand why blindness, despair, and life's difficulties are alleviated through money.

I was once a fool and money shut me up for some time, but I don't have the profile to be a slave to poker rooms, anyone who has the profile to be a slave and is afraid of life's difficulties should make the most of this farce.

Now money will no longer silence me, and may God give me enough life to see his justice being relentless, and to see the shame of the greedy.
They enslave people and blind them through benefits, but for these benefits you will let your lives drain into the pockets of the slave masters.
See? That's the kind of consideration I was pointing in my last thread. We need to question things in this crazy system

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello Messiah. Go live on an island and live off nature. There you will have everything you need for your basic needs and thus you will get out of capitalism. It's that easy if this manipulative and capitalist world bothers you so much. Do it the rest are just empty words
Desde hace un tiempo vengo pensando todo lo contrario, mis días de suerte son cuando lo pierdo todo, en relación al ego, a los bienes materiales y a todo lo demás.
Ganar, ganar, obtener sólo trae debilidad, fortalecimiento del ego y ceguera, y al final todo es sólo una ilusión.
Quiero alejarme del éxito, del dinero y de las instalaciones.

Captainine9

Captainine9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You only see the dark vision of the world. That's your problem, not mine. In the world there is also love, good people, people with empathy who do something for someone without expecting anything in return. For every bomb that explodes in the world, there are millions of hugs, people who take care of each other. You only see the vision you want to see... but in this world there is everything
You're right as well, we also have to recognize the good and empathy around, as you've said.
It does not mean that the dark visions aren't based on reality, we have to YELL that capitalism is brutal, and I believe that nobody here really knows that reality of need and despair, that so many people live in for others to rejoice accumulating capital.

Captainine9

Captainine9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello Messiah. Go live on an island and live off nature. There you will have everything you need for your basic needs and thus you will get out of capitalism. It's that easy if this manipulative and capitalist world bothers you so much. Do it the rest are just empty words
Ok, that's already boshit right there. Do you think it is as simple as that? Capitalism already appropriate the all world, and our culture is based on this system. It is REALLY hard to build other ways of living, but it doesn't mean we can't try.

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Tienes razón también, tenemos que reconocer lo bueno y la empatía que nos rodea, como has dicho.
No quiere decir que las visiones oscuras no estén basadas en la realidad, tenemos que GRITAR que el capitalismo es brutal, y creo que aquí nadie conoce realmente esa realidad de necesidad y desesperación, que tanta gente vive para que otros se regocijen acumulando capital.
Yes, but that has always been the case since the time of kings when there were people in misery. It has never changed, quite the contrary. The only reality is that we don't even know the people who pull the strings and run the world. The people of Africa live as they did hundreds of years ago, and no one does anything for those people. I have no right to complain when there are people who walk for miles just to find clean water and feed on what nature gives them.

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Ok, eso ya es una tontería. ¿Crees que es tan simple como eso? El capitalismo ya se apropia del mundo entero y nuestra cultura se basa en este sistema. Es REALMENTE difícil construir otras formas de vida, pero eso no significa que no podamos intentarlo.
It's obvious that you don't know anything about life in certain African cities. and you're talking nonsense? At least inform yourself before disqualifying a comment. You look ridiculous

Captainine9

Captainine9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's obvious that you don't know anything about life in certain African cities. and you're talking nonsense? At least inform yourself before disqualifying a comment. You look ridiculous
Hello, we don't know each other. I actually lived in an african country. Have you?
First, you can't generalize and say "people in Africa", we're talking about a all world with all kinds of realities just like any other continent. Where I lived was a country that was still a portuguese colony fifty years ago. It seems more like an european country than anything else, just like your Buenos Aires. Even if they bring they're beautiful culture, like people where I lived, it is totally mixed with other cultures, right? The same happens to the very few communities that kept they're ancestral way of living, such as from the hunt, it is very naive to say that they live as they did hundreds of years ago, the human species has influenced every way of living in any part of the world, it is impossible to say that capitalism has absolutely no impact in somebody's lifes when all the temperature of the planet is going up because of industrial influence on nature and on other cultures.
Also, you were talking about how "simple" it is to turn our backs on capitalism and go live as "people in affrica". So, who looks ridiculous now?

Last edited:
A

Amblo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello Anti-Christ! I do what I want, I say what I want and certainly my decisions will not have the slightest connection with your words or mockery, the plan often backfires, be careful with your ego friend, puppets put on an incredible show, but when the ventrioloco takes his hands off their asses and the show ends.:)

A

Amblo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, we don't know each other. I actually lived in an african country. Have you?
First, you can't generalize and say "people in Africa", we're talking about a all world with all kinds of realities just like any other continent. Where I lived was a country that was still a portuguese colony fifty years ago. It seems more like an european country than anything else, just like your Buenos Aires. Even if they bring they're beautiful culture, like people where I lived, it is totally mixed with other cultures, right? The same happens to the very few communities that kept they're ancestral way of living, such as from the hunt, it is very naive to say that they live as they did hundreds of years ago, the human species has influenced every way of living in any part of the world, it is impossible to say that capitalism has absolutely no impact in somebody's lifes when all the temperature of the planet is going up because of industrial influence on nature and on other cultures.
Also, you were talking about how "simple" it is to turn our backs on capitalism and go live as "people in affrica". So, who looks ridiculous now?
Poor and empty argumentation reflects the foolishness of a single conscience. It shows the blindness that was generated in our brothers, you shouldn't feel offended by mere words without real content, you don't deserve that, he doesn't deserve you to retaliate at his level, and he has no power over your emotions my dear, he He's just a puppet who doesn't think for himself anymore and it's sad that it's like that.

Think that it is in these same details of unconsciousness that he was hooked, whether by benefits of worldly riches that covered his vision of unity and equity of all beings, or even through the anger caused by inequality, I feel that this many Sometimes they hurt you, but they shouldn't hurt you because they are injured and that's why they make so much noise without meaning or purpose.

This is more to see how blessed you are, whether through purpose, understanding or even the moral strength that exudes within you.

Just complementing the end of your post, and the worst part of all this global warming is not even the action of polluting itself, but the final intention, which is certainly selfish, otherwise there would be more balance in the face of so many exorbitant sources of income from industries, all just out of greed and self-favor. Practically enslaving people, people spend most of their lives working on other people's selfish dreams and are barely paid to live only on the weekends.

The end of this is already underway, Covid, War, Natural Catastrophes, and soon, like in Babylon, all inequity will fall to the ground and whoever laughs now out of unconsciousness, weakness or out of ties with the unjust will regret it.

A

Amblo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@Captainine9 Do you realize what happens? The deviation from the main subject, but this only reflects the despair of the unjust, but that is no use anymore because everything is already happening as it has to happen, it only seems that it is good for them and that everything is working as planned, because evil extinguishes itself.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
The reality has always been masked from within by those with the skills and power of their dominant positions, the distraction from the truth is not difficult, how hungry and ignorant the mob is

A

Amblo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The reality has always been masked from within by those with the skills and power of their dominant positions, the distraction from the truth is not difficult, how hungry and ignorant the mob is
We are all subject to perishing and sometimes we think that we are wronged by God due to worldly and life's difficulties, when in fact he is blessing us with vision and experience.
Their power is ephemeral and worldly, and they can suffer much more from its loss. Strong and blessed are those who do not depend on the world.
Our hunger is for the spirit, and it is always satisfied.

Captainine9

Captainine9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes, @I Live Poker, and I dont feel offended by they words, but believe in some point that it is coherent to debate these subjects in the name of consciouness. Specially in a social mean that originates from a very elite sport like poker. Here, most of people is not marginalized and are actually privileged, so should have even more responsibility when dealing with ignorance and discussing realities of a capitalist system.

A

Amblo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, @I Live Poker, and I dont feel offended by they words, but believe in some point that it is coherent to debate these subjects in the name of consciouness. Specially in a social mean that originates from a very elite sport like poker. Here, most of people is not marginalized and are actually privileged, so should have even more responsibility when dealing with ignorance and discussing realities of a capitalist system.
I'm sorry for being hasty, I thought you were wasting your energy for nothing, this is the game we're talking about in all these posts, after all.
Yes, we are always in the right places!
Poker, when it's fair, is an incredible sport, and a great tool for self-knowledge, except in cases where it doesn't reflect reality.

Captainine9

Captainine9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm sorry for being hasty, I thought you were wasting your energy for nothing, this is the game we're talking about in all these posts, after all.
Yes, we are always in the right places!
Poker, when it's fair, is an incredible sport, and a great tool for self-knowledge, except in cases where it doesn't reflect reality.
You werent hasty, I think I understand your point completely.
Actually I empathize with our fellow american friend, (yes, everyone on the continent is american), things in argentina are really nasty, politically speaking, and ignorance has taken people to elect a murderer as theyre president, just as in brazil a few years ago. And usually people like those who play poker (generally speaking), are the ones more blind that votes for someone like that, which is more of a reason to debate these manners in here; we need people to really KNOW the system we live in.

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hola, no nos conocemos. De hecho, viví en un país africano. ¿Y tú?
En primer lugar, no se puede generalizar y decir "gente de África", estamos hablando de un mundo con todo tipo de realidades como cualquier otro continente. Donde yo viví era un país que todavía era una colonia portuguesa hace cincuenta años. Parece más un país europeo que otra cosa, como tu Buenos Aires. Aunque traigan su hermosa cultura, como la gente donde yo viví, está totalmente mezclada con otras culturas, ¿no? Lo mismo ocurre con las pocas comunidades que conservaron su forma de vida ancestral, como la de la caza, es muy ingenuo decir que viven como lo hacían hace cientos de años, la especie humana ha influido en todas las formas de vida en cualquier parte del mundo, es imposible decir que el capitalismo no tiene absolutamente ningún impacto en la vida de alguien cuando la temperatura del planeta está aumentando debido a la influencia industrial en la naturaleza y en otras culturas.
Además, hablabas de lo "simple" que es darle la espalda al capitalismo e irnos a vivir como "gente de África". Entonces, ¿quién parece ridículo ahora?
Did I say all of Africa in general? Do you ever generalize? I have said how they live in some cities in Africa, if what I said is a lie, refute it. But don't say things that I haven't said. God, where do you want to take this? It's one thing to live on the same planet as everyone else where it's obvious that global warming affects everyone. Another thing is to say the simple thing I said that in certain cities they live on what they hunt and drink the water they find from wells, for example. They don't know the internet or televisions or at least they don't have them. What I'm saying is simple. I repeat, if I lie, refute it.

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hola Anticristo! hago lo que quiero, digo lo que quiero y seguro mis decisiones no tendrán la más mínima relación con tus palabras o burlas, muchas veces el plan sale mal, ten cuidado con tu ego amigo, los títeres hacen un espectáculo increíble, pero cuando el ventrioloco les quita las manos del culo y se acaba el espectáculo.:)
If yes false messiah I also say what I want and if capitalism bothers you so much you are so upset by capitalism you live in a jungle without a house or car or everything mundane but you complain from your computer or cell phone with internet in your house with all your material belongings. Hypocritical greetings. I'm not complaining about something I'm a part of.

Captainine9

Captainine9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Did I say all of Africa in general? Do you ever generalize? I have said how they live in some cities in Africa, if what I said is a lie, refute it. But don't say things that I haven't said. God, where do you want to take this? It's one thing to live on the same planet as everyone else where it's obvious that global warming affects everyone. Another thing is to say the simple thing I said that in certain cities they live on what they hunt and drink the water they find from wells, for example. They don't know the internet or televisions or at least they don't have them. What I'm saying is simple. I repeat, if I lie, refute it.
Ok, I apologize then. But you realize you're talking about ways of life that are being extinct by eurocentric/ ocidental culture, right? They can't live of hunt as theyre ancestrals, because capitalims is destroying the ecosystems they need to sustain themselves. We take part of it, but at least conscious... of course we need to be bottered by capitalism.

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Ok, entonces me disculpo. Pero te das cuenta de que estás hablando de modos de vida que están siendo extintos por la cultura eurocéntrica/occidental, ¿verdad? No pueden vivir de la caza porque son ancestrales, porque el capitalismo está destruyendo los ecosistemas que necesitan para sustentarse. Participamos de ello, pero al menos somos conscientes de ello.
that's true. But I think the problem here was that supposedly everyone was living consuming, trapped by capitalism. I just said it's not like that. Not everyone. Regards friend